Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 10:42:26 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6410 times)
Dralarn

Activity: 70

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:28:10 PM

making a living just by investing in altcoins is not something I would recommend you to even try doing. It's very good to have a stable income which you can relly on in order to pay your daily expenses, such as rent, food and utilities, while having extra money to invest in to altcoins. In order to make a living out of altcoins you either have to participate in many ICO's which can take years before their coins will even appreciate, or start trading. Trading is not that easy as it seems and it involves a lot of frustration and stress when dealing with daily fluctuations. The crypto market is nothing compared to the traditional markets and the volatility is a bad place to bet your money on if you're new in the market. My best guess would be to find a stable income (job) and invest in altcoins on the side.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
pogpog10

Activity: 131

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:36:39 PM

I am totally positive about making a living from only alt coins. Bitcoin is the main coin all yes that's right but it is kinda slow except last 2 months. By trading alt coins you can make really high amounts of money in shor time. If you do buy&sell with good timing sky is the limit.

oegarod

Activity: 224

TRUCKCOIN

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:46:46 PM

I am totally positive about making a living from only alt coins. Bitcoin is the main coin all yes that's right but it is kinda slow except last 2 months. By trading alt coins you can make really high amounts of money in shor time. If you do buy&sell with good timing sky is the limit.
Yes, it is possible to make a living with what you earn in the form of altcoins. The requirement for the same is the capita investment for trading and a good understanding about the market. With this one can make himself active into trading and can get the best profit which can help with our living.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
mautenisis

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:59:06 PM

Hi there buddy,i am a forex trader for 10years and my profits make a good amount for living,but here in crypto is a lot different.It can make you rich in jsut a matter for trades you just need to trade with caution.
Raffy11

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:03:58 PM

Well im still new here and i guess my knowledge is not enough but i want to share my opinion regarding to your question.
It depends on how you will invest to altcoins if you invest on it its a 50/50 percentage that you will guarantee that your investment will prosper. But some people use it to earn money for their everyday living like my friend he is earning because of altcoins.

LiveEdu Pre-sale 40%: tokensale.liveedu.tv
sgenuine

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:14:20 PM

It's much harder to earn altcoins than bitcoin, but nevertheless they grow and make a profit. You can split your money equally between bitcoin and altcoins to always stay at a profit!  Cool

Ging

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:19:05 PM

i think most of here without a doubt they gain descent money from crypto but i would not consider it to be a full time job because at any time somthing may happen either crypto fall wallet gone.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:21:17 PM

Forex traders are making trading does it ,why not in cryptotrading?YES you can if you know what you are doing.
hisuka

Activity: 434

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:23:57 PM

It's much harder to earn altcoins than bitcoin, but nevertheless they grow and make a profit. You can split your money equally between bitcoin and altcoins to always stay at a profit!  Cool

Hard at first to earn altcoins but possible as long you know how to trade. Yes still go for diversifying your investmenet  and trading altcoins. Also, invest in bitcoin a profitable that could help you to earn.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
scorpion27

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:27:48 PM

I do not think I can use altcoin to survive, because bitcoin for me is still the main choice of investment that I follow, and exist as altcoin but most of my funds are in bitcoin

kevindjunaidi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:29:05 PM

I think it can, but wait for bitcointalk account we have a high ranking (minimum sr members), because if our account is still jr. member, member, and full member of the income that we can still a little.

palle11

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:36:55 PM

Well , it is a risky venture but the possibilities are still there. You can get into icos and then learn how to improve in trading if you already learnt it while being on a signature campaign too.

aisyah87

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:51:09 PM

I think you should switch to bitcoin trading, trade with the long term. It's a bitcoin price now quite expensive, but I think bitcoin will rise again in a long time.
Hamphser

Activity: 406

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:19:59 PM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
Sad to hear your situation as of now which its really a bad decision that you did go all in of you 25k usd on an HYIP which its really a risky thing since those things are just total scams and you are just making rich the owner of such Hyip site. Living on altcoins is not possible and cant really be relied. Profits are not guaranteed since we wont know on when those altcoins would pump its price.Its just like a gamble but yet since you are just earning on those in bounties and airdrops then waiting would be the best thing for you to do but dont expect too much from it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄███████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████████████▄
  █████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████
▐██████   ▀████▀  ▐▌       █████▌
██████▌    ▀█▀    ███▌  █████████
██████  ▐▄    ▄  ▐███  ▐█████████
█████▌  ██▄ ▄█▌  ███▌  █████████▌
▐███████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
White Paper
▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
salterious

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:25:09 PM

That sucks man there are a lot of scams out there you need to watch out for I personally have been pinched by a few and each time I look back it stings a little bit. Hopefully these stings can cause us to do more due diligence

when the time is right so we can save the bacon off our backs. Also yes you can make living from altcoins but the research aspect is critical I feel like.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:25:17 PM

I dont think that. We need to divide your fund. A half for Bitcoin and a half for altcoins. With that strategy, we can earn more money.

APICEMTECH

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:36:51 PM

That is a hell lot of money that you have lost here. But the answer to your question is "YES". There are a lot of people who make their living by trading alts here. Crypto is one of the most volatile markets out there and there is a lot of money that can be made. But for that you need to dig in and learn things- especially TA and FA

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
chocopapaya

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:47:10 PM

I think your first mistake is to think you don't have enough to "play" with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the one you are going to have to play with if you want to earn a living.
It is either btc or eth because they are the only two that you can readily convert to fiat, and btc almost always is the better one to switch to cash.

As far as making a living off of trading goes, of course you can.
But you need to be realistic, you are going to have to put in A LOT of money.
Let's say you want a decent middle class income of $45k usd a year, that means that you are going to have to earn around $3800 usd a month.
But this isn't just profits, that 3800 is in EXCESS to what you have to trade.  So essentially you will have to make double that a month.
You always need to have a certain amount of assets/coins/tokens to use to trade so you would have to make back what you invested and then anything over you would convert to fiat to spend in your normal life.

To get that amount of returns every month I would estimate you would have to put about 20k to 30k into crypto.
Since it seems like you are on hard times, I would find other ways to get profit rather than shooting for earning a living off of trading.

misterj

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:13:07 AM

In my opinion, the answer would be 50/50 because not all altcoins can be successful but there is a possibility that the altcoin could give you a lot of profit. Thus, in the end you should be wise in choosing where your money would be invested because if you did not do well in doing that you could loose money but otherwise wealth awaits.

Yoshinoya

R_Block Presale Begins on 20th of november

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:49:06 PM

Not sure!
Because living on altcoins is not possible and can't really be relied.and to earn altcoins and bitcoins it's much harder.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.