Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 07:10:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6471 times)
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 196

BITSYNCH COIN-Listed on Idex, Trade in Dec

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:02:31 PM

By playing with altcoins and trading with altcoins both are different for trade definitely need good strategy and long term vision that given profits to lots and f altcoins holders but playing with altcoin always danger blindly investing based on pump and dump hype.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 70

LiveEdu Pre-sale 40%: tokensale.liveedu.tv

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:11:59 PM

Yes, i can make living from Altcoins. If you will work four to six hours per day, then you may earn $200 per week from altcoin. 

Daluxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:13:06 PM

First of all keep your head up, sometimes we loose and sometimes we win in life. I think there are a few people who can live only with altcoin trading or they invested really early and made a lot of profit. But for the mass the most people have a second job and do the altcoin part because they are interested in it. And if we have a few altcoins which make a big boom in the future, then we also made it. But regarding your question, I would search a normal job and parallely do you altcoins research and invests, but only as much as you can also loose.
Daluxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:14:21 PM

Yes, i can make living from Altcoins. If you will work four to six hours per day, then you may earn $200 per week from altcoin. 

Can you give some advises or more details on how you earn $200 daily? Only with trading or also other strategies? Would be interesting. How do you convert the altcoin money into FIAT to pay your daily costs of life like rent etc?
swpqlhmgp

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:12:43 PM

Trading altcoin and participating in various ICO projects does make a living. However, this requires great skill and effort, and your altitudes will be disrupted and severely affected because altcoin's 24-hour trading properties are not restricted.
So now I try to pick the best altcoin and ICO as a long-term investment, regardless of short-term gains. I think BANKEX this ICO is very good, it is worth attention.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
    BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
syaripudin

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:13:10 PM

If you already have a unanimous determination I think it is a decision that you run to meet the needs of your life and of course you must focus on the activities of trading.selain you have to look for accurate inpormasi that can be believed that you do not experience losses in trading activities because trading activities is an activity that has a high enough risk. But if I may advise you if you have a large enough capital should not you set aside half of your money to pursue the field of business that can be done offline because I think there are still many areas of business that can be done offline suppose you can start a car rental business and others I think offline business activities are not too risky too.

●●●  SHIPCHAIN: DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN  ●●●   
◄   PRE-SALE OPEN NOW   ●◙●   PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY   ●◙●   WHITEPAPER   ►
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        INSTAGRAM        ●        MEDIUM       ●        LINKEDIN   
Mildredmk

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:17:28 PM

I hope you take your time to learn how to trade if you become a good trader you can make a living from it
ridertiger

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:35:30 PM

Well, altcoins dont make good money when bitcoin is flying with rocket fuel, but they are OK when bitcoin is sideways. These days media attention is on bitcoin, so its kinda hard.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mahirap

Activity: 168

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:02:18 PM

I would it's posible for you to make a living with altcoins. But, if you're looking forward to go with long term i would say invest atleast 60% in Bitcoin and the rest would be in altcoins. Try trading it with the highest volume in the Altcoin market you would make some good money if you're lucky. maximize your earnings you must at least know some skills for you to get paid in bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GreenCoin22

Activity: 409

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:39:38 PM

U can make trading daily with 4-5% profit, 3 or 4 times per day approx 20% per day, every week u can make 100% profit from altcoins. Search coins that have daily increasing and decreasing in their chart daily, when u find them buy them in low price and with 4-5% profit sell them, try it every day. Some coins that u can use is: Monaco, Pivx and Ark..

|

▄▄
      ▄████▄
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████████████████▀
  ▀████████████▀
    ▀████████▀
      ▀████▀
        ▀
                                    ▄████████████████████
                                  ▄████                ██
                                ▄██▀ ██                ██
                              ▄██▀   ██                ██
                            ▄██▀     ██                ██
        ▄████████████████████▀       ██                ██
      ▄██▀              ▄██▀         ██                ██
    ▄██▀              ▄██▀           ██                ██
  ▄██▀              ▄██▀             ██                ██
▄██▀              ▄██▀               ██                ██
████████████████████▀                ██                ██
██                ██                 ████████████████████
██                ██               ▄██▀               ▄██
██                ██             ▄██▀               ▄██▀
██                ██           ▄██▀               ▄██▀
██                ██         ▄██▀               ▄██▀
██                ██       ▄█████████████████████▀
██                ██     ▄██▀
██                ██   ▄██▀
██                ██ ▄██▀
██                ████▀
████████████████████▀
aI
gang

▄▄
      ▄████▄
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████████████████▀
  ▀████████████▀
    ▀████████▀
      ▀████▀
        ▀

|
USScrypto

Activity: 448

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:51:31 PM

If u make some search and good following their events of altcoins with good strategy for altcoins in short time u can make very big profit than Bitcoin.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
kharismac999

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:29:18 PM

I can make a living from altcoin. 5 month ago i started to collect some altcoins and tokens from bounties. At least $25000 in my bag.
HYIP? Its My sad Story. Last year lost 5 BTC in HYIP.
Goodbye HYIP.

Schirer

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:36:29 PM

I think that if you have enough skill and you can be emotionaly stable with 5-10k you can make a living with short trades.
Also I suppose a Bitcointalk profile with high rank would make a good dent. But i think that it takes at least 6 months to get good account.

alinka

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:52:52 PM

It’s quiet possible yes but you can make it lot easier for your self if you invest some of your earnings little by little to bitcoin, litecoin, neo.

Lpim01

Activity: 154

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:16:01 PM

By playing with altcoins and trading with altcoins both are different for trade definitely need good strategy and long term vision that given profits to lots and f altcoins holders but playing with altcoin always danger blindly investing based on pump and dump hype.
That's right, a smart choice for a certain altcoin you just want to invest is very important as it could make you a chances to earned in the future. Volatility character of coins is gives us more chances to earned more. Imagining that, if you buy coins when the price is down it's less cost. And then sell it when the price will rise back, truly it is gaining.

xhienigat

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:48:50 PM

I really don’t advice to focus in trading and joining signature campaign to make a living you should get yourself a job and just make crypto your side job. When you have enough savings then I think that would be the time to slowly focus in crypto and by that time you might be a good trader already.

CryptoGoddess

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:50:39 PM

You should always deeply research any venture before putting your money into it. Read lots of reviews and talk to others in the online community about their various experiences before putting $1 into it never mind the sum of money you did. Life is all about learning from our mistakes as well as the mistakes of others. I am sure in time you will recoup all of your losses and more with Crypto, just stay focused. All the best to you.
wack slacker

Activity: 126

I'm very handsome ;)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:43:32 AM

You should always deeply research any venture before putting your money into it. Read lots of reviews and talk to others in the online community about their various experiences before putting $1 into it never mind the sum of money you did. Life is all about learning from our mistakes as well as the mistakes of others. I am sure in time you will recoup all of your losses and more with Crypto, just stay focused. All the best to you.
We need deep knowledge of cryptocurrency and foresight in the future. The investment field always contains risks in it, so few people succeed. Learn about buffets, soros and more. Take good care of your money. Most importantly, keep your greed to a minimum. I used to have lots of BTC but now I do not have any money. Be wise

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
habaratbu

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:51:19 AM

Its not possible if you will only trade alts,because if btc make moves like today the alts will bleed i suggest you put 60% btc and 40% alts for trading daily you might get atleast 10% per day so thats 300% every month.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 98

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:18:35 AM

Ofcouse yes there are many coins or should i say good coins ou5 there that you can make a living and it is not impossible to make a living using only alt coins the problem is if you are willing to make it as your full time job, you can make a living from there

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.