Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 12:37:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6402 times)
cryptoheroin

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:21:34 AM

Without the BTC's help you cant make for a living using alts,trading alts is dangerous and risky without the support of BTC portfolio.Ive been trading since then if you want to be successful in trading you need a good risk management.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hell3r

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:22:43 AM

Proudly yes. You can make a living from altcoins, and not only just a living, it could also earn you a big fortune from lucky instances. Big profits from altcoins comes from trading and investing, so do massive researches about ICOs and familiarize the market of altcoins, mix it all with experiences and learning, you should be good and ready to invest and trade. It all comes from knowing and we take action.

Chan8

Activity: 210

TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:35:11 AM

Yes of course you can make money from ONLY alt coins. Especially for short trading. Even just by holding only alt coins and no bitcoins at all. If your getting into trading, always a good idea to leverage bitcoins over your alt coins holding. In the last few weeks you can see how much profit gains there are in alts, watch the market and pull profits when you see the chance with your short trades. Alot of alts for long holding also.

artmen007

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:58:32 AM

I also think that it is possible. I have lots of friends who are traveling the world and doing only trading. But of course it started just this year. For now, only that it is growing wildly. Before that, it was hard to do.

But for me trading is a little boring. Life goes unnoticed and you have to live it to the fullest. To find a deal of your life in which you can invest 16 hours of your time every day and you will still be in a rush.

Ariess

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:18:29 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

I think you should be more patient with your investment. if the value goes down, and enough to hold it that's the concept of investment. and if you want to earn income from altcoin you just need to be a trader. it can make you earn income. but of course there is always a risk that you will face.

if you fancy something else, my advice. fill your life with crypto knowledge then you will easily step to earn income.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
gulshan1

Activity: 154

DeepOnion TOR Integrated

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:00:21 AM

It is depend on the your investment portfolio,if that is big and giving a huge and big profit and rewards which is quite enough for you living expense then any body can survive with altcoin. Otherwise with small investment no one can live with altcoin and there is no guarantee of fix profit and market may any time volatile and risky for short time but good for long time investment. One more thing,people can earn with 90% assurance of holding the altcoin in next 2 and 3 years.

Xclusive5

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:22:27 AM

Oh I can see where altcoins really hurt you but its important to do away with too much hipe in crypto world because it hurts so much. Dwelling by the power of hipe I can categorically mention some coins with too much of hipe during ICO stage and when they get listed on exchange they go down in value. Yes you can make a living with investing only in altcoins but don't invest all because of hipe behind a project.

vintages

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:27:06 AM

Its a pity and a brave thing that you had to start all over again  in struggling after that incident, quite a lot of money wasted on a HYIP.

The plain truth is that, it wouldn't be easy if you intend making a living solely from Altcoins. You already experienced it , six months gone and no positive or encouraging feedback.
One thing about investing in Altcoin is that when you buy them, you keep them for long term gain; it gain don't usually come quickly.

So, I suggest you should incorporate your investment in Altcoin with other jobs by this, you won't loss hope easily.
Please, don't loss hope, nor give up, when you think the profit is not coming, cause it will surely come so far you invested in the right coins.

parekoy

Activity: 42

http://www.monartis.com/

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:33:08 AM

I think Yes if you're skilled enough to earn Altcoins more than what you get from bounty campaigns.
I have a friend that who earn through trading almost every day and that makes him earn more than an average Cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

Tamy

Activity: 112

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:35:55 AM

I think that you can, but you should work full time. You should read a lot, do daily trading, join bounty and signature campaigns, join airdrops, probably invest in some ICOs.

parekoy

Activity: 42

http://www.monartis.com/

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:37:12 AM

Yes of course you can make money from ONLY alt coins. Especially for short trading. Even just by holding only alt coins and no bitcoins at all. If your getting into trading, always a good idea to leverage bitcoins over your alt coins holding. In the last few weeks you can see how much profit gains there are in alts, watch the market and pull profits when you see the chance with your short trades. Alot of alts for long holding also.

I agree, trading is the most important option to maximize your Altcoin earnings. If you're new to trading then you'll start from small figures so that when you lose that will not hurt your butt.
Trading is yet simple but complicated.

cheezcarls

Activity: 238

"Be creative, think outside of the box, innovate."

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:38:55 AM

This is actually a good question.

Here are my thoughts when it comes to make a living with altcoins. My answer would be yes and no.

If you're a skilled trader in altcoins, I could say that making a living with it would be possible. However, if you're just a beginner or an average trader, you can't make a living with altcoins yet.

I have to be honest with you guys. I'm not a skilled trader, I'm just like everyone else who is a beginner or an average type of trader.

My little piece of advice that you should not resign in your current job (for beginners and average traders) or do not lose commitment with them just yet. Trading with altcoins is a high risk, which means you should only invest what you could afford to lose.

In case your altcoin's value got high overtime, don't dump all of it. Let's say you invested in altcoin around $100. After a few months to a year, your altcoin's value rose to $2,000 worth.

Depends on your situation, keep at least half or a bit more of your altcoins (let's say $1,200), and you sell some (worth $800). This is just a sample.

Try to reserve a portion of the tokens you sold to reinvest it to other promising altcoins, and the rest for your basic needs, bills and other stuff.

These numbers are just samples, but it really depends on your situation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Toropen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:39:39 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

I think it's the best earnings in the Internet today. Personally, I earned Althing this year more than 60 000$ and going sarabat even more next year

hartonosusilo

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:46:42 AM

Yes . i do make a living from Altcoins's trading and investing in new ICO project.
BeManga

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:19:39 AM

Hello friends,.

Thanks in advance ...
well you can make a lot of money in altcoin but its not stable and simply pure of luck if you just get it from airdrop
if you will invest and make a good research about the coin and do trading hold and have a patience maybe you will get lucky
in altcoin you only need to trust yourself if you think the coin will sink just drop it and if you think it will rise keep holding

sltshp

Activity: 56

Smart Money on the Ethereum Blockchain

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:25:36 AM

Yes, making a living from altcoins is definitely possible.

In fact many of them have more room for growth. You can choose higher risk altcoins for short term trading, and more stable coins (e.g OMG, KNC) if you wanna have a longer term portfolio.

BigTeeths

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:46:05 AM

The risk is very high on trading and everyone can see right now that almost 90% of altcoins ain't looking good right now. It's possible for a professional or an expert trader so if you are one of them then maybe you can.

n1drow

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:24:23 PM

If one day trading altcoins suddenly makes u more money than your job, then you can consider to focuse on it, otherwise its too risky
VarDiff

Activity: 154

Bounty hunter

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:17:29 PM

I think that you can, but you should work full time. You should read a lot, do daily trading, join bounty and signature campaigns, join airdrops, probably invest in some ICOs.

Anyone in this thread interested to try this in serious?  PM me if you feel that you are motivated and organized enough to start.
I'm working the same way, but looking for a partner who already did the same too.

If you're Russian-speaker it's a benefit, but not required. I'm open-minded person Wink

Eider77

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:18:58 PM

I believe you can, but if you're looking to make a living out of it and currently don't have time to waste, i would advise you to short trading, instead of investing and holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.