Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 09:32:05 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6355 times)
justin86

Activity: 154

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:27:33 AM

No it is not even imaginable, even you have lots of coins it will still not work because sometimes coins' prices are almost same and go stable for a year so what would you happen other than selling it for a loss.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhiteOutMashups

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:36:07 AM

There is no living to be made in trading. Only in hodling for the long term, in growth stocks, currencies, startups or cryptos. But every short term trade is 100% gambling unless you have illegal insider knowledge Angry so I don't recommend it
AbuBhakar

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:44:00 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
For me yes, but my other should be in trouble other than altcoin. When the time comes down you will find it
Difficult to catch.

dhka

Activity: 112

Never give up without a fight

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:51:04 AM

You lose $25k in a scam HYIP? Damn, sorry for our loss
As many people said, invest your time before invest your money, you were doing it wrong
I hope you learn from it and reencourage yourself to learn to be able to get your money back

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:14:53 AM

This is very vague question. What do you want to with altcoins? They are not money generating machines. Altcoins are basically gambling. If you are lucky you become rich, if not you lose. If you invest wisely you can keep profit every month. But it is hard task. So it is possible to make living but very hard for poor people.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Mister1k

Activity: 509

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:21:05 AM

This is very vague question. What do you want to with altcoins? They are not money generating machines. Altcoins are basically gambling. If you are lucky you become rich, if not you lose. If you invest wisely you can keep profit every month. But it is hard task. So it is possible to make living but very hard for poor people.

Still you can find the many altcoins which is top in the list and growing faster. You can choose the one among them like Zcash, Monero, ethereum and BCH. These coins are best choice for mining and trading. You may find many people only depend on altcoin mining itself.
This thread comes with the worst question asked in bitcoin discussion like making living with the bitcoin now with the altcoin. Op could close this thread.

gallery2000

Activity: 742

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:30:09 AM

I think it's possible, choose on your own or with the help of more experienced people. Spend more time with Altcoin and in a year you will earn independently, sitting at home at the computer  Cool

GaxviiBuss

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:42:34 AM

I think you should spend time to learn then you can living with altcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬SPA▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST SPA PROJECT APPLIED BLOCKCHAIN IN THE WORLD
TwitterFacebookTelegramWhitepaper
cryptonianz

Activity: 98

trade.io ║ Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:44:48 AM

The market is so volatile, based on that you can make money.

However is risky, but with risk, there is return if you learn how to trade.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mungurul

Activity: 210

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:53:21 AM

It is possible to make living from altcoins only if you do proper research about altcoin regularly. If you are able to findout good coin after research, then buy it right time and ejnoy trading on altcoins.

damrianto

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:19:33 AM

earning a living from bitcoin alone certainly can, but I think and in my opinion it is not sufficient in daily necessities because the investment result of bit coin is not always at a high price and this allows us to earn another income .. how do you think .. .

Smolko

Activity: 308

Crypterium-Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:48:19 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

Well what you are trying to do is: "speculating"
And what you want to have: "making a living"

That means you want to "earn" money by "speculating". Ok why am I seperating the words?
Bcs you can't "earn" by "speculating". And everyone who tells you the difference is an idiot.
You can win or lose not more not less

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
bagsandbagsholder

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:55:17 AM

The biggest upside is in altcoins and knowing them. But it's mostly knowing when to hold em, when to fold em. I've got my bar set a bit lower than that, as I'm just the hodling type.
ryanben

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:18:06 AM

Your condition is quite similar to some of the people I know. I told them that the cryptocurrency world can make you rich, but you can't feed yourself now. That's why you need a stable job to earn a living every month to keep your life and you can continue to research and invest.
I also recommend that you maintain a job that will generate income for the current difficult life. Of course, you can still study the market.

bundo

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:18:44 AM

If you do not fully understand alticoin better have a basic job because the money generated from bitcoin is not always good
I think if we play in trading depending on the luck factor,
Say gambling, sometimes lucky and sometimes unlucky
in understanding bitcoin better have a group to learn

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
hgmarral

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:26:00 AM

Trading is a tough game, if crypto trading statistics is anything like other forms of trading it means that 90% of all traders lose money long run. So you can take heart that if you study hard you can get in that 10% and make money. Most of all it takes discipline and solid systems to consistently win, otherwise emotions get the better of you and mess up your decision making.
htsz_da12

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:55:06 AM

Of course, I mainly buy altcoin, because altcoin is more expensive and easier to make money, so I always buy altcoin from beginning to end.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
nodav

Activity: 140

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:02:14 PM

May I remind you, my friend that altcoins can make you or break you. It could make your dreams come true or it could grab it away from you forever. Altcoins is a double-edged sword that can do so many possibilities, bad and good, to your life. Here's what you should do. Diversify your portfolio. Choose only the top and reliable coins. Do not gamble with the shit ones. They will die very soon.

Wise words. I agree with you.

nodav

Activity: 140

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:31:51 PM

To earn a living, you must have a permanent job. This and other options are good to create a reserve for the future.

macchiato

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:34:30 PM

No. Do not invest your money to only one thing because that will decrease the chance that you get profit. I suggest that you also try investing in bitcoins. Start little if you cannot afford bigger investment. Widen up your scope because that's the key to good investment - opening up your eyes to other opportunities.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.