Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:22:05 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6473 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 322

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:27:58 PM

I believe you can, but if you're looking to make a living out of it and currently don't have time to waste, i would advise you to short trading, instead of investing and holding.

If you do short trading and are really good at it then you can make a living out of it. But short trading is not as easy as it sounds and you also need a lot of capital to begin with to trade that quick and gain huge dividends in short time.

I say its up to the individual how skills he was to make decision very quick and swift in order to make money. And not all the time you make huge amount of money. Sometimes there are days you have made a good amount, but most of it are just so-so profit. So I think will it be very hard to make a living trading altcoins alone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Christy5

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:32:17 PM

I believe you can, but if you're looking to make a living out of it and currently don't have time to waste, i would advise you to short trading, instead of investing and holding.

If you do short trading and are really good at it then you can make a living out of it. But short trading is not as easy as it sounds and you also need a lot of capital to begin with to trade that quick and gain huge dividends in short time.

I say its up to the individual how skills he was to make decision very quick and swift in order to make money. And not all the time you make huge amount of money. Sometimes there are days you have made a good amount, but most of it are just so-so profit. So I think will it be very hard to make a living trading altcoins alone.

Good point. I case you have huge amounts of money investing in a high staking coin or a masternode might be an option.
oseikuf44

Activity: 56

Buy BTC with visacard //cex.io/r/0/up103075323/0/

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:36:49 PM

If you put in much work like your day time work and research more on best profitable altcoins , it will be possible to make a living out from altcoins.

sazon84

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:59:52 PM

In General there is no guarantee that you can steadily make money with altcoins. Look at the stock exchange in the summer of altcoins was on the ball, and now many down. I make a living Althingi. But I'm not a trader. And call my earnings is not stable. Therefore, in addition to altcoins must be other work to be safe

minus_one_crypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:03:54 PM

If you put in much work like your day time work and research more on best profitable altcoins , it will be possible to make a living out from altcoins.

I think that trading in alternative coins can make us rich. But for this we have to devote a lot of time to study projects and trade. When we get good experience, we will be able to make a big profit

Dakshkapoor

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:10:29 PM

I think yes you can live while trading with the different Alt coins because this is the era of crypto currencies and everyone is aware of it. So if you are investing your money for long term investment then you may get a good profits. This depends upon you how efficiently you are working. Just think wisely before buying or selling any coin because this can change your future. This is the right mean by which one can earn huge profits.

S.Sandberg

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:14:00 PM

it is possible to make a living, but you have to own a serious fund.

for exemple. you need 1k$ monthly to have a living.

if you have 100k$ and manage to get +10% investment yearly return, you can manage to earn approximately 10k$ yearly and so 1k monthly.

starting a living with any less than 100k ( meaning leaving out of funds interest only) could be a bad idea.

i think above 200k funds, managing a leaving might be quite easy if you are good at investing/trading.

though OP stated starting this with just about 25k$. this is highly risky. you better find a parallel job, and keep managing your funds at the same time !
bitcryptone

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:44:30 PM

i think it is too risky to completely rely on alts, you should defenetely have some back up plan
Vaskiy

Activity: 784

High End Solutions In Trading Technology Since2009

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:02:14 PM

Making a living with altcoins is possible, because with bitcoin we can just cash out when it is high and with altcoins we get the opportunity to make trade with different pair, which helps in acquiring profit based on the way we predict about the growth.

alarsincoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:03:25 PM

No, it's very hard. Coins are unpredictable and you can remain without profit for several days. Therefore, you should always have a spare income source

pinkpanther03

Activity: 560

Tokenized Hash Marketplace

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:12:49 PM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

Yes we can make a living from altcoins, in fact since I started here in this industry all my profit was came into altcoins through investing in different ico project then I also participated in some ico project to their bounty campaign.

Global Mining Token
                  ▄▄████████████▄▄
               ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀███▄▄
             ▄██▀                  ▀███▄   
           ▄██▀        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███▄ 
         ▄██▀       ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄      ▀██▄
▀██████████▀      ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▐██▌
  ▀██▄           ██▀             ▀▀      ███
    ▀██         ▐██                      ▐██▌
     ▀██▄       ▐██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
       ▀██       ██▄   ▀▀███████████████████▌
        ▀██▄      ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▄███
          ▀██       ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▄██▀
           ▀██▄        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄███▀
             ▀██▄                  ▄███▀
               ▀███▄▄▄         ▄▄████▀
                  ▀▀█████████████▀▀
Your Tokenized  ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
  Hash Power Marketplace

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.....Join Pre-Sale!.....
.on 15th of October.
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BTC ANN  ▸ Whitepaper
Website    ▸ Blog 
Twitter     ▸ Facebook
legenduim

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:08:33 PM

If you already have a lot of good altcoins in your wallet, you can trade with this cryptocurrency and live with it. However, cash is always needed in most places. Thus I think the combination of fiat money usage with alts is the best variant.

hitler007

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:31:33 PM

Yes if you pick your battles correctly. No point in chasing bitcoin now! altcoins are the future. I'm also reinvesting my profits from bitcoin into Amor (amorcoin.org) when the ico starts this weekend. Buy in the first few days and get a discounted price as well
CaptainKid

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:47:10 PM

Yes if you pick your battles correctly. No point in chasing bitcoin now! altcoins are the future. I'm also reinvesting my profits from bitcoin into Amor (amorcoin.org) when the ico starts this weekend. Buy in the first few days and get a discounted price as well
Brilliant idea: reinvest money with bitcoin (which has the highest price and increased demand) for altcoin.  Grin Especially in some ICO, which is just beginning.

richan

Bitcoin and Altcoins Lover

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:51:33 PM

If you treat it as your day job with all diligent , then you can make a living from altcoins only. It means you must day trade in the altcoins.

topesis

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:08:00 PM

I'm into farming, transportation and real estate investment and none of these business has come close to the profit Crypto is going to give you, to your question Yes, but you need to broaden your knowledge base not coming to this forum to ask for advice on investment

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
LightSide

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:12:51 PM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

Trading in between altcoins, is always profitable. While you need to know what you are doing because you may end up losing all your money trading with worthless coins full of promeses.
wack slacker

Activity: 126

I'm very handsome ;)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:38:53 AM

I'm into farming, transportation and real estate investment and none of these business has come close to the profit Crypto is going to give you, to your question Yes, but you need to broaden your knowledge base not coming to this forum to ask for advice on investment
It's correct. Crytocurrency is a new investment channel and it includes both economics and technology. Securities or assets are limited geographically and business hours, but the transaction of crytocurrency is 24/7 and anywhere as long as there is internet. The risk and profit from commercial cryptocurrency is also bigger and faster.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lienfaye

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:10:13 AM

Well theres no guarantee about that but if you are determine and working hard i think its possible if you do short trading. Better to choose the coins that is likely to give you quick result. Im investing in alts for long term and as of now i dont have any profit with my investment because the price of the coins are currently low to sell and its not as easy as it seems like what i thought at first. I suggest to both try alts and bitcoin.
ElegantCy

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:20:47 AM

Of course you can if you are long on it. Eth and Dash were below $20 in january this year, imagine you bought 20 each, you will be about $22,000 rich now. that is just investing in those 2. there are many alts that gave more than times 10 this year alone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.