Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 01:16:46 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6345 times)
Diablesfunis

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:24:19 AM

Of course you can, you can use that money as your starting capital and make money from there. If you aren't confident with trading then you can make a masternode from good alt like bitsend. After that you can get that passive monthly income. In my country the monthly income from bitsend masternode is enough for living.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Usui-Chan

Activity: 98

Highest ROI Crypto Infastracture

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:56:26 AM

My friends haven't even finished college but they are actually making a fortune now, spending on things they want and depend on themselves so I think you can make a living from altcoins as long as you know what you're doing and you understand everything that you do.

shiningstar

Activity: 106

Goal Bonanza - Football Betting Revolution

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:04:57 AM

In my opinion you can make a living from altcoin. I trade altcoin daily and the profit that i got every month is bigger than my salary so it is more than enough to cover my living expense. I also invested in neblio and i can get 10% from my balance every year from pos, if you use 25000 usd to buy pos coin then you can make a living from it.

▬▬▬▬▬  Goal Bonanza ◆ Football Betting Revolution  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [Slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN PRE-SALE ▶ Oct 1, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Zedex_y

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:06:33 AM

I set my goal to live only on profits with crypto-currency)
ejswift

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

It depends on people if how mny altcoins you have and how you use your altcoins in mny thing if you always using it u cant use it for living in eternity

WhaleSlayer

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:14:36 AM

Very difficult to say, If I would sell all my stakes now then I could live on that for many years, but then I would not earn more...

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ANN THREAD     ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
big_bounty

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:14:40 AM

It depends on people if how mny altcoins you have and how you use your altcoins in mny thing if you always using it u cant use it for living in eternity

It all depends on how successful you are in trading. If trade in coins gives you a big profit, then you can live by it. But if you only have losses, then you will have to look for other ways of earning money

Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:26:08 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
I persinally think that it is not possible in my case, I do not know about the others but in my case, relying solely on alt coins for a living will be hard. There are many alt coins there and most of them are worthless, sonetimes called by the people "shitcoins". When you do altcoins for a living, you need to be a good trader but being a good trader does not already mean that you will earn more. It also depends on how you use the money and how many people benefits from your profit. You can also invest in alt coins to earn, but it is quite risky so you must choose carefully.

knuckey

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:28:08 AM

It all depends on how successful you are in trading. If trade in coins gives you a big profit, then you can live by it. But if you only have losses, then you will have to look for other ways of earning money
i agree , a lot ways for earn money , maybe u should try research about ICO and trying to invest to ICO , but not all ICO is can gain profit , ICO is just long term investment , and high risk.
and dont trying gambling , because if you loss , you will loss everything , but if u trying trading u can make profit if you have knowledge or experience with trading , because trading is high risk high gain.
DWYOR  Cheesy

███  █████
███  ██  ██
██    ██  ██
██  ███  ██
██  █  █  ██
      █  █  ██
██  █  █
██  █  █  ██
██  ███  ██
██  ██    ██
██  ██  ███
█████  ███
PIKCIOCHAIN                         ▄▄█████▄▄
                        ██▀     ▀██
                       ██  ▄███▄  ██
                      ██  ███████  ██
                      ██  ███████  ██
                       ██  ▀███▀  ██
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄███▄     ▄██
     ▄████████████▄ ▄██▀ ▀▀█████▀▀
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄              ▄▄▄▄▄
  ███▀            ▀███           ▄█████████▄
 ███▀              ▀███        ▄███▀▀   ▀▀██▀
███▀     ▄████▄     ▀███      ▄██▀
███     ████████     ████████████
███     ████████     ████████████
███▄     ▀████▀     ▄███      ▀██▄
 ███▄              ▄███        ▀███▄▄   ▄▄██▄
  ███▄            ▄███           ▀█████████▀
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀               ▀▀▀▀▀
     ▀████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███  ███
███  █  █
█      █  █
█  ███  █
█  █  █  █
    █  █  █
█  █  █
█  █  █  █
█  ███  █
█  █      █
█  █  ███
███  ███

███  ███
███  █  █
█      █  █
█  ███  █
█  █  █  █
    █  █  █
█  █  █
█  █  █  █
█  ███  █
█  █      █
█  █  ███
███  ███
//  ANN Thread  //  Whitepaper  //
║══   ICO ​Starts 24th ​Nov ​2017   ══║
//  Facebook  //  Twitter  //  Telegram  //

███  █████
███  ██  ██
██    ██  ██
██  ███  ██
██  █  █  ██
      █  █  ██
██  █  █
██  █  █  ██
██  ███  ██
██  ██    ██
██  ██  ███
█████  ███
djablom1

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:31:36 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
I persinally think that it is not possible in my case, I do not know about the others but in my case, relying solely on alt coins for a living will be hard. There are many alt coins there and most of them are worthless, sonetimes called by the people "shitcoins". When you do altcoins for a living, you need to be a good trader but being a good trader does not already mean that you will earn more. It also depends on how you use the money and how many people benefits from your profit. You can also invest in alt coins to earn, but it is quite risky so you must choose carefully.
In my case the same thing goes as with you but i have a couple of friends who just made it from altcoins and i believe they even made more then they could with bitcoin at that time so it is in a way very good.

PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence
❱❱ PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ❰❰
 / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
KryptoK

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:40:40 AM

Of course this is possible.
But it is like every other way to earn money you have to put effort/time into it.
A lot of people think they can have an easy live with Krytpocurrencies and earn a lot of money.
This has been the case a couple of year ago when everything wasn so big as it is now.
Ealex

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

Hello friends,.

Thanks in advance ...

If you make smart investments, and spend your earnings wisely, it's achievable.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:05:49 AM

Of course you can, you can use that money as your starting capital and make money from there. If you aren't confident with trading then you can make a masternode from good alt like bitsend. After that you can get that passive monthly income. In my country the monthly income from bitsend masternode is enough for living.
What does a MN cost and what's the ROI?

llyfee4u

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

You absolutely can, if you know how to invest properly and track the performances of your investment.  Due diligence is key in alt investment.   I think there are many opportunities in alts, some offering ICO and other airdrops with zero capital which over a period of time could mature and you could trade them.  Personally, i didn't invest a vast amount in Bitcoin, i sort collected a little and used it for alts.  Now i still don't have alot, but my portfolio of alts is quite nice, i think.  

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
preico

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:12:25 AM

To me trade in alternative coins brings only losses. Therefore, I will not survive if I live only on profits from alternative coins. I think that I do not have enough experience

EARN CARDS WITH PROOF OF STAKE: CHOOSE NOVA TOKEN!   
◇◆ NOVA TOKEN (NVT) ◆◇  DECENTRALIZED TRADING CARD GAME PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Telegram ]  [ Twitter ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Medium ]  [ Steam ]  [ /forms/gU6CXOoMJQHYw3yN2]Mobile Beta ]
okinawa

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:14:49 AM

What do you mean by altcoin only ? like trading altcoin ? I think you can make a living by trading altcoin I have a few friends in third world country the average salary is like 300$ a month and they quit their job to be full time trader

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Icaxx

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:28:02 AM

Yes, and no. It is possible to make a living. However, it is also possible to lose it all on altcoins.

If you want a long-term yet guaranteed profit. Invest in bitcoin.

Your answer yes and no are bit confusing.
In my opinion, anybody can live only with income from cryptocurrency of course if you can manage it.
And also it need more time not just six months.

zmkriel

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

it can help you to do a living just don't depend everything to altcoins because even if there are lots of coins that is potential but still no one will never know when the ups and downs of the currency. so better have another source of income aside from altcoins.

0verseer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:51:10 AM

Few legit altcoin has a stable stake reward or even masternode reward. Not much but it still something and if you lucky maybe it will 10x.

pallang

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:22:41 PM

It depends on you on how to deal it with altcoins better research more to know what to do and get the chance to double your money and to avoid loosing it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.