Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 11:32:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6427 times)
SlickTight

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:31:27 PM

Yes you can actually make a living using alt coins only you just need courage time and effort to complete every shortcomings, you also need to be patient and always have time to post or follow the given instructions given to you by the ico and just read more articles regarding icos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiaohang07

Activity: 238

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:33:58 PM

I would say it is hard. Altcoins are very volitile and risky. It is simply very hard to buy and hold to be rich in the altcoin world.

shark69

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

if consistent we can earn a living from altcoin. because altcoin many variations and types. some are high and low. depending on us, consistent or not

deejayce48

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

Yes. Actually those investors and traders are earning through buying alts. Because there are alts that pumps reaching as high as 1000% gain. So if you invest your $10 it may become $100 in just a matter of time.

C
What is C?
Arkitekt

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:49:14 PM

Alts are going to be what brings you short term 1000%+ returns, bitcoin is established and it'll continue to make u money up until/if the bubble bursts. Whenever that happens the alts will rule. Maybe if you strategize right and work on some  acquiring some solidly researched alts you'll be travelling the world in a year or 2
engin978

Activity: 56

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:55:33 PM

Living from trading altcoins? maybe few months..then...loose all you put in...
 Keep it on the side,because if you dont need money,you dont need to cash out money when you are in minus!!!
 sometimes even hours makes huge diffrences...
 With 25k $ to make living with altcoins...Huge risky.....

coinsontheroad

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:56:08 PM

I would say it is hard. Altcoins are very volitile and risky. It is simply very hard to buy and hold to be rich in the altcoin world.

I'd say if you're a good trader, sure you can make a living from alts, but to buy and hold and expect to make a living is a little more risky. We just don't know which way they are going. The price of your coin could drop below what you paid for it and either take months to recover or never recover at all. That's why it's super important to have a thorough understanding of the project you are investing in. Do your research and make sure you believe it is a good project that has big promise.

imreallyaniceguyy

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:16:46 PM

If u invest a lot in it. Then for sure you can make a living from it. But it's not a certainty so if u choose for certainty then don't invest. It stays a gamble  if u do so.
my_cryptos

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:59:02 PM

This can only be done by people who earn a very large income from alternative coins. Unfortunately, not all people can do this. To earn on alternative coins is much harder than you might think

gallery2000

Activity: 742

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:37:52 PM

In principle, this is real. To earn a living on an Altcoin. The longer you hold in the long run, the more you earn. But do not rely solely on altcoins, invest 50% in BTC  Cool

Laima7

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:54:49 PM

Yes because in my opinion altcoins are like bitcoins on its early stage where only risk takers invested to it. We all know what happen to all of those risk takers in bitcoin, they all become rich and now having a life we could dream of. Altcoins offers that, only risk takers but I am not saying that all altcoins are gonna be like that. You should choose because not all can be as succesfull as bitcoin does.
Ailmand

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:14:36 PM

Making a living out of altcoins for now? It will be tough because all tbe altcoins around are new, some don't have a good market, some are near to die like dogecoin. Maybe for long term investment some altcoins like ethereum would be a good choice. For making a living bitcoin would be the better option currently.

What do you mean all the altcoins are new? Some altcoins are pretty "old" already.
Safest way to go for altcoins is invest in the ones you like in top50 on coinmarketcap. You could still lose all your money though if you pick the wrong project.

I think it is possible. Even if altcoins, at the moment, do not get much attention due to the soaring bitcoin price, I think that it still plays an important part in the crypto trade. But, you must take note that you should be investing or trading the stronger alts because risking it on the newer ones would be too much to rely on.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Red Lanterns

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:25:04 PM

If you are really good at trading and have an experience at finding worthful projects it is quite possible. But since you are not a professional at it you'd better just start with small invests by testing the waters and gain experience.
md.falkone

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:40:51 PM

I think that it is actually possible to earn a living from altkoyn, but I wouldn't give everything to the aid of altcoin, it is necessary to keep still a part in BTC, or in the certain course from cryptocurrency, or you can play best of all in trade, to buy something cheaper and to sell more expensively, and will be enough for you for life. Wink

sebastianpenguen

Activity: 210

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:42:30 PM

Making a living out of altcoins for now? It will be tough because all tbe altcoins around are new, some don't have a good market, some are near to die like dogecoin. Maybe for long term investment some altcoins like ethereum would be a good choice. For making a living bitcoin would be the better option currently.

What do you mean all the altcoins are new? Some altcoins are pretty "old" already.
Safest way to go for altcoins is invest in the ones you like in top50 on coinmarketcap. You could still lose all your money though if you pick the wrong project.

I think it is possible. Even if altcoins, at the moment, do not get much attention due to the soaring bitcoin price, I think that it still plays an important part in the crypto trade. But, you must take note that you should be investing or trading the stronger alts because risking it on the newer ones would be too much to rely on.

I never rely on one thing in my life. Anything can end in this world. Without my real office job, I can't live with only altcoin earnings. People who says this is possible don't calculate the future possibilities.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
wRexz

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:27:58 PM

Nothing Impossible in this world, as long as we keep strugle what we believe. Just like an athlete marathon keep running don't bother from the others, it means keep doing what you believe, just do it. Someday you will find your path. Why I'm here? Because of my close friends told me or guide me how to get cryptocoins from zero to million. The first 6 month will be your strugle, after you can pass 6 month sure you can get the coins and trade it to fiat / real money or trade to another coins that will grew up quickly, like Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Bren Briones

Kill them with success and burry them with a smile

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:17:23 PM

Definitely yes, you will get a living out of altcoins. There are so many good performing altcoins in the blockchain. It is in how you do your work, you must know how to do it. For example, in choosing the correct ICO, at hand it is very crucial because your decision making in choosing your preferred ICO shall determine either your success or failure. Also, are you willing to risk or are you always in your comfort zone? If you will not take risks, you will not learn and earn more.

Spectiv: VR Video Streaming | Website | Crowdsale: December 8th
cryptotitan

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:40:56 PM

Yes if you ear 1btc per month,thats a very good income and it can make you and your family live well.
Applechild

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:48:08 PM

yes if you are serious and and ready to devote your complete time and energy to it. i know of a dozen of people who are making a living from it.

terbetet

Activity: 138

Metta - one spot for every service you need

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:55:55 PM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
Possibly yes. If and only if you are assured that the altcoin you are pertaining to is reliable and you are assured that the altcoin you have has the potential and capacity to grow to sustain your needs and wants. And if that so applied on that altcoin, then you are secured to have a living working just on altcoins. But to be assured better to have altcoins and bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.