Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 11:28:31 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6429 times)
snackman

Activity: 266

"ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017"

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:59:07 AM

Put all your money in altcoin is very risky. Although sometimes they have a good development. However, most them are not stable. In my opinion, you should sell few your coins and invest in Bitcoin.

▀███████████████▄▄
              █████████████████
               █████████████████
                █████████████████
                 █████████████████
                  █████████████████
        ▄▄▄▄       █████████████████
    ▄██████████▄    █████████████████
   ██████████████    █████████████████
  ████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████     █████████████████
 ██████████████████      █████████████████
  ████████████████        █████████████████
   ██████████████          █████████████████
    ▀██████████▀            ▀████████████████▄
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
ALGORY  Multifunctional Tool for Cryptocurrency Trading 
Join Whitelist and Get 20% Bonus┃CROWDSALE ON DEC. 8
           ░████████████▒
       ░████████████████████░
     ░████████████████████████▒
   ░████████████████████████████░
  ░██████████████████   █████████▒
 ░███████████████      ▒██████████░
 █████████████         ████████████
░██████████            ████████████░
░██████                ████████████▒
░█████████████▒▒      ▒████████████▒
 ████████████████     █████████████░
 ▒████████████████    ████████████▒
  ▒████████████████▒  ████████████
   ░█████████████████ ██████████▒
     ██████████████████████████░
       ▒█████████████████████
          ░██████████████▒

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
parekoy

Activity: 42

http://www.monartis.com/

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:01:57 AM

I think not, I'm not sure if anyone does make living only with Crypto-Currencies without other alternative income sources.
Most of the time people hold their tokens but selling it while they're cheap isn't a good idea.

parekoy

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:03:30 AM

Put all your money in altcoin is very risky. Although sometimes they have a good development. However, most them are not stable. In my opinion, you should sell few your coins and invest in Bitcoin.

Only traders can do make a living out of Cryptocurrencies but it needs more funds than an average Cryptocurrency enthusiast bitcointalk.org member like that cannot sell the coins because they're too few and cheap for now.

benmartin613

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:05:30 AM

Trading alt coins only wont give you a decent profit to make it a living, alt coin trading nowadays is hard since bitcoin price is high and its killing altcoins better trade bitcoins to make more profit than trading altcoins.

parekoy

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:05:41 AM

There are many active altcoins in trading that might give you big profits provided that you had the expertise in cryptocurrency trading. You should follow the altcoins daily and study them carefully on how their prices move from time to time. Many altcoins that stay on top ten in the coinmarketcap is good to invest and may give you gains that you are looking for.

Indeed, full time traders can do make living of Altcoins because they're already skilled in the field and they can actually make more money than an average investor. Most investors are only keeping their coins but some of them are starting to explore how trading works.

parekoy

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:08:03 AM

Trading alt coins only wont give you a decent profit to make it a living, alt coin trading nowadays is hard since bitcoin price is high and its killing altcoins better trade bitcoins to make more profit than trading altcoins.

I agree, making a living in Altcoins isn't enough and you must have an alternative source of income like most of us do.
A friend of mine is indeed earning a lot through Altcoins but he have some local business in his place so even Altcoins are gone he still has sources of income to survive.

walton11

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:11:04 AM

Yea friend, most coins having stacking algorithm like WTC which have this Guardian Masternode stacking where you can make 20% annully from stacking. This requires 5000 WTC coin token which is about $50,000 atm. With the team behind this project already developing a working demo and product and speculations  that this coin will hit at least $50 by 2018 Q1 because they will launch their blockchain then. What this means is that 50*5000*0.2 ==> $50,000 annully by 2018. Not lots of people make this in a year! right?

Case you can afford 5000 WTC like me, the team having this stacking system here:
https://www.masternode.waltorchain.org/index.php
You can get proportion of your stack and the private key their asked is hashed and is for providing your stack when their our blockchain is release around Jan 2018
zmkriel

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:22:23 AM

yes that there are lot of altcoins that you can count on but i don't think that it is right that you will depend your cost of living in coins only even in bitcoins. since it takes time before you can make profits on any coins. but it is a good investment though.

chichigirl

Activity: 238

Next.Exchange - Decentralized Stock Market Exchang

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:42:43 AM

Maybe it is possible if you invest a great amount then if you have your skills you can earn a profit but trading is unpredictable that is why you cannot depend on your profit from trading because theres a great possibility of getting some losses too.

swieps

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:22:50 AM

I think it is possible because i have  some friends that earned a lot of money on trading,now i started to trade also but not on a big money,finally you decide,but i think it is a good ideea to start for you something new.Good Luck
luffare

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:29:46 AM

Why not? I think you can live only making profit on cryptocurrencies. If you quite wealthy man and can invest about 5-10 bitcoins and know how to trade on cryptocurrency burges IMHO you will get very nice income.

walton11

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:42:50 AM

Yea friend, most coins having stacking algorithm like WTC which have this Guardian Masternode stacking where you can make 20% annully from stacking. This requires 5000 WTC coin token which is about $50,000 atm. With the team behind this project already developing a working demo and product and speculations  that this coin will hit at least $50 by 2018 Q1 because they will launch their blockchain then. What this means is that 50*5000*0.2 ==> $50,000 annully by 2018. Not lots of people make this in a year! right?

Case you can afford 5000 WTC like me, the team having this stacking system here:
https://www.masternode.waltorchain.org/index.php
You can get proportion of your stack and the private key their asked is hashed and is for providing your stack when their our blockchain is release around Jan 2018
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:51:03 AM

i m below average btw... so.. i can guess the answer
which is important optimistic only and if we are lucky and focus in collecting altcoin can definitely for everyday life

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
veraoktav127

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:15:27 AM

Yes, and no. It is possible to make a living. However, it is also possible to lose it all on altcoins.

If you want a long-term yet guaranteed profit. Invest in bitcoin.
the more secure we must vary our investment, for altcoin can enter the category of medium-term or long-term investment

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:38:33 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

Don't get the wrong idea, but most people have actually been through what you have gone through. They have recently just discovered Cryptoworld and they all want a piece of the cake. Everyone is talking about Bitcoin and Altcoins on the radio on the internet.

Everyone is looking to make a living from cryptoworld and especially in altcoins because bitcoin now is too expensive to invest in. People invest in new ICOs now that believe have potential to be successful.

So yes you can make a living from Altcoins if you "play your game right".

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
cryptonianz

Activity: 98

trade.io ║ Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:47:07 AM

You can make a living, but don't put all your money in this, anything could go wrong at any given time since the market is still volatile.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRONTON

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:07:00 AM

You can make a living, but don't put all your money in this, anything could go wrong at any given time since the market is still volatile.

True especially if the money we have put all into altcoin, could be our money will be stuck long in the market because altcoin improve graphics that are still slow. Especially if we choose the wrong altcoin then the losses that we will get, I think do not endanger your life in altcoin because the risk is very big.

▄▄█████████▄
     ▄████▀▀      ▀████▄
   ▄███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀████▄
  ▄██▀    ▄███████▄   ▀███
 ▄██▀    ▐███▀▀▀███▌    ████▄
 ███     ▐███          ▀▀███▌
 █▄
      ▀███████▄      ▄▀█
▐████▄       ▀▀▀███▌     ███
▀███    ▐███   ███▌    ▄██▀
  ███▄   ▀███████▀    ▄██▀
   ▀████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███▀
     ▀████      ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
SWAPPER.io       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄███████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀███████▄
▄█████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████▄
██████ █▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▀  ▀ ██████
██████ ████████ ▄▀▀█ ██████
██████ ████████ ▀▄▄█ ██████
▀█████ █▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▄  ▄ █████▀
 ▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
DEFERRED
TAX
PAYMENT
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ███▄█████▄███ █████▄
██████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ ██████
██████ ██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██ ██████
██████ ██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██ ██████
▀█████ ██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██ █████▀
 ▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
KIND
EXCHANGE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄███████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀███████▄
▄█████████▄▀█ █▀▄█████████▄
██████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ██████
██████▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
███████ ████ █ ████ ███████
▀██████ ████ █ ████ ██████▀
 ▀█████ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ █████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ASSET-NEUTRAL
SMART
CONTRACTS
[]
leslie4u

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:49:52 AM

People have paid their debts and closed their credit cards with the help of Cryptos. So in short Crypto does have potential to do wonders provided you know what you want to do with it. Timing is very important here as this is a very dynamic market and anything can happen anytime. I have seen a coin raining from 10 sats to 1200 sats in less than 36hrs. Imagine the joy in the eyes of the people who got in when everything was cheap. So, hope that answers your questions.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Peter Murr

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:56:15 AM

Maybe it is possible if you invest a great amount then if you have your skills you can earn a profit but trading is unpredictable that is why you cannot depend on your profit from trading because theres a great possibility of getting some losses too.
I found an useful project which could help you to live with some priveleges like getting tokens from using different apps . The name of it is mytimecoin
danmoris

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:51:40 PM

You can make a living from Altcoins, but caution needs to be taken. Don't put all your money into Altcoins though, because the market is unpredictable and you could lose more than you expect. Whatever your decision may be, be 100% by doing research and then invest in Altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.