Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:02:38 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6477 times)
Leah38

Activity: 98

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:01:21 PM

Yes if you'll choose the right token to buy or invest! You'll earn 100-300% after ICO. Some may not be a fast earn investment but it will be valuable as years comes by. Check Pundi X, an great program and investment. ICO ongoing.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trixie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:11:23 PM

Yes altcoin can make us living by yourself.If you have knowledge or learnings in trading and investment is a short term to make you as worth living be sure that you have to choose the right coins to invest.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
ceedtime

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:12:14 PM

Yes if you'll choose the right token to buy or invest! You'll earn 100-300% after ICO. Some may not be a fast earn investment but it will be valuable as years comes by. Check Pundi X, an great program and investment. ICO ongoing.

In the past, I spent too much time on trading for example and I couldn't get what I want from trading. The result was negative for me. This was my atttemp to make living from altcoins but it's really not possible.
Wildwest

Activity: 439

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:18:31 PM

It seems to be hard, if remember again altcoin leads to Bitcoin. Any Altcoin will definitely be exchanged to Bitcoin in exchange for cash. So do not be too satisfied with altcoin because Bitcoin will always help you as well.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Rose119

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:15:12 PM

In the past, I spent too much time on trading for example and I couldn't get what I want from trading. The result was negative for me. This was my atttemp to make living from altcoins but it's really not possible.

Whem you are in trading yoi should know the token first, we can live with those altcoins if we choose the right coin that has a good potential in the future, but if we move wrong and we choose token was not good the result will be negative already.

ravedien

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:23:50 PM

Maybe not living at all, if you got big capital, maybe, buts its volatility is what scares me, if you are comfortable in eating canned goods next day you can try.
Keptone

Activity: 84

Consistency and diligence paves the way to success

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

Yes, for the past 6month I have lived on Altcoin trading and profit, paid my bills, paid my rent, paid my sch arrears, buy some good stuffs to my house...

But at the same it takes your intelligence, emotions and fought to make it works...

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:42:17 PM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

Yes, it is possible and many of us exchange altcoins for a living, you can make serious money but it seems the road ahead is long for you, you still need to learn a lot about this market.

Don't give up, continue studying and learn as much as you can.

Avoid HYIPs, ponzis, anything that smells scam run as fast as you can, in the long run you make money in legit stuff.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 112

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:13:28 PM

I don't think you can. But it totally depends on your luck and you need to research alot too. If you are very lucky and you invest in any altcoin and its price rises rapidly you may earn alot of money. But if you invest in the wrong altcoin you may even lose all your money. I think anyone would need a job.Still, if you have alot of knowledge about altcoins you may succeed in making a living out of altcoins.

Minotus

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:18:09 PM

Making a living from altcoins is quite doable if you know what to and if you have some luck as well. Alt coins can be quite profitable like the IOTA example we saw recently. If you are capable to read the markets and analyze the results you can make more accurate investments in short term.

Michelle990

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:23:48 PM

Capital 'Yes'
You can make a living when you are holding altcoins that has great potential...
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:13:11 PM

Making a living from altcoins is quite doable if you know what to and if you have some luck as well. Alt coins can be quite profitable like the IOTA example we saw recently. If you are capable to read the markets and analyze the results you can make more accurate investments in short term.
You also need enough capital for that to work out though.

Eclipse2021

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:14:17 PM

well if you're smarth enough you can start try to a make a living based on cryptos. But I don't suggest to anyone to invest what they cannot afford to loose.
swscowods

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:23:32 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
Possibly yes. If and only if you are assured that the altcoin you are pertaining to is reliable and you are assured that the altcoin you have has the potential and capacity to grow to sustain your needs and wants. And if that so applied on that altcoin, then you are secured to have a living working just on altcoins. But to be assured better to have altcoins and bitcoin.
Indeed, altcoin has very big market and they’re also doing well after bitcoin. There are many good altcoins which are producing mega profits to their investors and some are of potential for generating massive profits in the coming times.

That’s nice if people are making good money with the help of altcoin because up till now I thought that altcoins are pretty useless coins and we better stay away from them always.

cryptopusa

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:27:44 AM

I am a scalper and a day trader,i definitely agreed it can make me for a living i see this a full time job.
godfredmanu

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:31:06 AM

Unless you have a huge capital outlay ,it will be impossible to get consistence income from altcoins. Day trade on an exchange and scalp the small movement of price change.

fatenmo

Activity: 84

trade.io ║ Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:48:02 PM

Unless you have a huge capital outlay ,it will be impossible to get consistence income from altcoins. Day trade on an exchange and scalp the small movement of price change.

I like the expression scalp movement of price change, it's important if you are to become wealthy using the cryptomarket. This way you can make a living.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Onestepinhell

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:51:48 PM

You can make a living from Altcoins, but caution needs to be taken. Don't put all your money into Altcoins though, because the market is unpredictable and you could lose more than you expect. Whatever your decision may be, be 100% by doing research and then invest in Altcoins.

Yes, I agree that all money can not be invested in altcoins.
First you need to look at the ways of development, and only then to invest large sums.
Then see where the market moves. And so you can lose a lot.

Rsj91

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:54:09 PM

Living is cool and yes you can but you can't be lucky and good all the time. So leep a rsik ready and invest what you can afford to loose
Turkish88

Activity: 126

Vote for DENT, Win 700$: https://goo.gl/esw7nj

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:56:34 PM

For last year tendency - i can say very hard living for altcoins.
We ssen how bitcoin rise and altcoins going down for long, then alts start rising but not long.
I think best sceme is 50% btc and 50% altcoins. this two big players compensate each other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.