Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 10:25:50 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6361 times)
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 246

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:18:13 PM

Yes you can make a living with altcoin, I know most of the member in this forum got their their profit in doing trade the alcoins in the market, Also in participating in the ico which the owner of the project pay their paricipants with their token/altcoins once the ico project is being done or finish. It is very seldom for the traders to trade only in bitcoin but mostly they trade altcoins in market.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adam_Smith

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:28:18 PM

It's risky to live on this type of earnings. He is not very regular, today you broke the jackpot tomorrow, everything can lose everything. But accounts of whims are stable and they need to be paid monthly. I do not advise=)

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
Ingramtg

Activity: 768

"Fueling Crypto Securitisation"

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:31:43 PM

i can not , because in my place there is a few people accept altcoin payment ,

i only put it for Investment tools and

▄██████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄      ▄▌
  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████
▐          ▀▀▀█████████████
       ▄███▀     ▀▀▀█████▀
    ▄█████  ▄▄▄█████
   ██████▀▀▀███████▌
▄███████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████▌  ███████▌
▀████████  ███████▌
  ▀███████▄ ████▀▀▀        ▄▀
   ▀███████▌             ▄█▀
     ▀▀██████▄         ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
.CyberTrust.io.█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██  
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████   ██████████████  ████              ██████████████         ████        ████    ███████
..Fueling Crypto Securitisation..
███████    ████        ████         ██████████████              ████  ██████████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██  
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
    ▄████████████████▄  ██
    ▀               ██  ██
▄███████████▄       ██  ██
██         █▀█▄     ██  ██
██         █  ▀█▄   ██  ██
██         █    ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀  ███████  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  █████▀
██              ██ ▄█▀   
▀████████████████▀       

Announcement
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper
residivis

Activity: 126

REZA ZAINUL MUZAQI

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:44:46 PM

could this happen if many things are detrimental examples of things we do but do not get the appropriate things from our work.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
GrandBcn

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:47:26 PM

Probably one day all my various AltCoins will grow enough to sell a couple of coins and live for six months. But at the moment, I can not afford to leave work and completely devote myself to crypto currencies. But I hope that one day it will happen and my crypto capital will be enough not to work.

CaptainKid

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:10:33 PM

It's risky to live on this type of earnings. He is not very regular, today you broke the jackpot tomorrow, everything can lose everything. But accounts of whims are stable and they need to be paid monthly. I do not advise=)
Correctly you said, it's really risky! But you can still participate in the program of generosity, write articles and the like. So the choice is yours.

tak rogi

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:24:38 PM

could this happen if many things are detrimental examples of things we do but do not get the appropriate things from our work.
i also feel the same as you then how do you think progress on this project?
are you going to say positive things for this problem?

99th

Activity: 56

U.S.A.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:20:02 PM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

I would say yes, through bounties and airdrops. If you spent 8 hours a day doing bounties and when the tokens hit exchanges you sold them, keeping tokens that could skyrocket , you could definitely make a decent living doing so. I would bet that many people on this very forum make a living doing exactly what I just mentioned. I have even started doing this, as the only thing you are risking should be free time that you have to participate with and if you did spend 8 hours a day doing bounties I am positive you could make over $500 a week. The only thing that stinks is keeping track of the bounties and waiting for the tokens to hit exchanges and then trading them. Like anything else though that pays well, it is truly work.

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:30:00 PM

Yes you can make a living with altcoin, I know most of the member in this forum got their their profit in doing trade the alcoins in the market, Also in participating in the ico which the owner of the project pay their paricipants with their token/altcoins once the ico project is being done or finish. It is very seldom for the traders to trade only in bitcoin but mostly they trade altcoins in market.

It really make living when trading altcoins especially if the ICO we join become successful. The success ICO got high price in the market where the trader can make huge profit from it. Even it is hard to earn from it, we have to work hard and be patient.

MaticPecovnik

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:10:18 PM

I think Viberate is a very good Alt https://www.viberate.com . Right now it has a market cap of about 21 million dollars. It is targeting the multi billion industry of music so it can easily do a 10x if not more in the future.

It has a functioning platform and is decently adopted but the project is pretty much only starting so it is not in a hurry as it really does not have major competition in the market.

They have also recently implemented a reward program so the marketing is essentially being done by the community which really strengthens the community. By doing about 20 minutes of posting and sharing per day you can get up to 100 VIBs, which is right now aabout 13 USD/10 EUR which is pretty generous if you ask me

aeternus

Activity: 280

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:26:06 PM

Some of my friends that have no regular work for now is make a living from Altcoins. So its safe to say, yes we can.
But for me it will be tough because you need some time or even a month before the market become good. What if the coin you invested is not that good. So you will wait forever for it to go up,.
then sell it with a higher price to make a profit.
For me it is only an option. We need to find a regular job other than this,
Most altcoins are not doing fine, and most new coins are being destroyed by bitcoin as its value keeps going up, so waiting for a month may not be enough, if you really believe in an altcoin and think it can bring something to the community then that is a  coin that is worth holding for the long term, it is likely that your investment is going to be losing money for a long time but eventually if the project is any good you are going to make money.

Hamilcar

Activity: 108

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:36:36 PM

It depends on many factors: your skills, your knowledge, your country, time you spend on internet,..
Before burning your money in cryptos and wait for profit you should have a sufficient knowledge about what you are investing in.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
CherRic

BITSYNCH COIN-Listed on Idex, Trade in Dec

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:35:57 PM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
I think no. Because altcoins are not stable. There are many risks in altcoins. You still have to have stale job aside from doing altcoins. But if you have the knowledge on investing in altcoins, doing some research about it and study the process, you will succeed and make it a living.

BITSYNC COIN
Fast Transaction on Decentralized Exchange Platform Globally
sheamus10

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:47:36 PM

If you are trading by using a good way and strategy, let alone your observation about altcoin price is pretty good. I am sure you will be able to survive despite using altcoin, now a lot of good altcoin that you can choose.

Nadia_l

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:16:55 PM

If you are trading by using a good way and strategy, let alone your observation about altcoin price is pretty good. I am sure you will be able to survive despite using altcoin, now a lot of good altcoin that you can choose.
They tell You the thing! If You earn some tokens/coins through airdrops or bounty, You`d better have some trading experience at the exchanges and only than You could start to make Your living comfortable with only from the Altcoins profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:11:25 AM

for initially very difficult to live from altcoin alone but if it has been running for several months and even a few years we will be able to live from altcoin only

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
eugene30

Activity: 272

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:32:45 AM

They tell You the thing! If You earn some tokens/coins through airdrops or bounty, You`d better have some trading experience at the exchanges and only than You could start to make Your living comfortable with only from the Altcoins profit.

That's the sure thing to profit from altcoins. Just join bounty campaign or free airdrop to earn. But when it comes to airdrop there is no assurance that we will earn from it. Not all airdrop will pay us for our work but there is bounty campaign this is a great source of earning with altcoins especially if we are in the good campaign.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
purangko

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:39:18 AM

Yes, if we invest a lot. On the other hand, we must study first which altcoins are the best to invest with. We must disregard all the shit coins that may dissolve anytime. We must pick at-least the top ten altcoins that takes the lead this following months.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 280

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

YEs altcoin is a good investment too, you just need to do your own research before grabbing the  coin you wnt,
theres also airdrops of alterenative coins which is an additional income.. everycoin in cryptocurrencies are really profitable just make suure you are in time ..

███▄                        ▄███
█████▄                    ▄█████
███████▄                ▄███████
█████████▄            ▄█████████
█████▀█████▄        ▄█████▀█████
█████  ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀  █████
█████    ▀█████▄▄█████▀    █████
█████      ▀████████▀      █████
█████      ▄█▀████▀█▄      █████
█████    ▄█████▀▀█████▄    █████
█████  ▄█████▀    ▀█████▄  █████
█████▄█████▀        ▀█████▄█████
█████████▀            ▀█████████
███████▀                ▀███████
█████▀                    ▀█████
███▀                        ▀███
MONARTIS
          ████
      ███  ██
  ███  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
  ███  █  ██
      ███  ██
          ████

████
██  ███
██  █  ███
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  ███
██  ███
████

▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread
White Paper
▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬

Patadong

Activity: 70

MGF presale starts on 15th of november

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:53:58 AM

YES, altcoin also a good investment but you need study first which altcoins are the best to invest.
and you can just join bounty campaign because bounty campaign is great source of earning some altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.