Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 12:39:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6450 times)
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:45:46 PM

You can definitely make a living from altcoin! Altcoin is couple of Billion market capitalization. Altcoin market is bigger than that of many small countries. All you need to do is apply yourself and learn from your mistake if you ate trading.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valzador

Activity: 518

Want to make a coin? https://goo.gl/CEJwi9

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:49:11 PM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
Yes, if you have a strong intention and never give up. always remember that the risk in altcoin is not same as hyip but still has risks as well.

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:00:59 PM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

I don't think that's a good idea. You may earn but it may not be enough to cover for your daily expenses. Sometimes with altcoins you need to hold the coin for a long time for it to increase value before you sell it.

Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:06:21 PM

Hello friends,.

Thanks in advance ...

Nothing is impossible if and only if you prefer to reach it and work for it. There's nothing wrong im choosing altcoin for a living though I'm not sure about risking everything for it. It's like you're depending on it to sustain you and look forward to be rich on it. You just need to be consistent and dedicated. Remember all you just sacrificed and look forward to your goal.

Buttercup123

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:31:20 PM

Hello friends,.

Thanks in advance ...

Quite a problem you got there..  to answer your question i do think you can make a living out of altcoins but it do takes long time to gain what is lost. There is no short run dealing with altcoins due to the reason of its value fluctuating and you will never know when will it hit the highest or lowest point in the graph. It is risky though because other than earning you can loose what is left within your hands. So try to be careful and smartly plan what will you do to your remaining assets. I strongly suggest don't risk it all at once..

entr

Activity: 360

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:45:49 PM

I would not consider it since I have not enough money to supply my living for a couple months and aslo investment fund. But if everything is ok, as long as you approach trading as serious work you had, it could make enough for a living.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
AyaYotoko

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:56:19 PM

I think its really possible to make a living out of altcoins, but I wouldnt give my all to aidrops altcoin as they are very easily dumped and profits are very small. I think you can profit best in trading you can go a long way,

Tosyn2

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:46:41 PM

Yes, if you have good rank on BT and you can join a well paid bounty.

Svelto

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:05:47 PM

I assume that playing with altcoin refers to trading. Trading come with risk, you have to be prepared to lead a uncertain life if you are relying on trading to make a living. Especially in the crypto world. Unless you are an experienced trader, I will advise not to trade for a living.

Instead, you can try other ways such as working online for Bitcoin and Altcoin. Try providing your service or join bounty program to earn crypto currencies.

jc89

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:13:03 PM

Hello friends,.

Thanks in advance ...

There are chances that you can make a living out of altcoins given that you have the abilities and knowledge. Bounties are good but there are still a lot of shitcoins out there so it's hard to choose the right one if you are to put your time and efforts in it. But with some luck you can find a good one. One good services you can offer also to have better stakes is to try translations of you know multiple languages. Or if you're just into trading of altcoins then best of luck picking the right one. But if you're really trying to make a living why not find a job that fits you and then maybe just add cryptos to your extra earnings and not rely on it completely. So when times like this happen again (losing money from investment) you'll still have your job as your main source of income.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

cryptomato

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:21:30 PM

You can definitely make a living from altcoin! Altcoin is couple of Billion market capitalization. Altcoin market is bigger than that of many small countries. All you need to do is apply yourself and learn from your mistake if you ate trading.

In my case alt coins is not enough to make my living. I guess half of my earning comes from alt coins and other half is from bitcoin trading.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

If you invested in Dash a few years ago to setup masternodes then yes.. you can make a living from it.

Link : https://dash-news.de/dashtv/#curr=USD&value=1000
(you can adjust curr & value)

Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now
Rj Manik

Activity: 182

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:29:05 AM

Yes, It is possible.But If you do not have proper knowledge about Altcoin then How it possible to make a living from altcoins only?If you make a living from altcoins only then First you Must have proper skill of about altcoin.You recharge about altcoin then you find out a good coin and buy sell and trade coin and enjoy your life.

Btcvilla

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:59:36 AM

Hello friends,.

Thanks in advance ...

I think you should be a little patient. Essentially you have to have a lot of knowledge about altcoin, investing and trading. the way to get a quick way to fulfill your life is with short-term trading. but anyway, any crypto is potentially a disadvantage. fill your life with knowledge if you want to get the right results.

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
dinoloverpete

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:05:40 AM

I think that firstly it depends on your definition of a 'living', if like many on this forum you are based in a poorer country with lower living costs then for sure it is possible, if you are in a country such as the US for example you will have a much more difficult time in doing so. It is certainly possible wherever you are but more difficult the more money you need. I would say that for most it is a way to supplement income instead of a main source of income.

lekam0213

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:09:19 AM

It depends, if your knowledge is capable of dealing with different altcoins then it might be for you and can make a living for it but if if not then my answer is not and try different field.

zidanw

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:32:22 AM

I can not be sure of that, we can only get profit or income from altcoin by way of trading and bounty campaign, but for trading we also need bitcoin as media, so I think it's a bit difficult because the way it can be done is limited for now.
coin_1122

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:41:45 AM

That is completely a bad idea to depend on the Altcoin because altcoin price completely depends on the Bitcoin. So, I suggest better to invest in Bitcoin because we are major growth in terms of value through Bitcoin also simultaneously.

zhea

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:37:19 AM

Yes I do believe that we can make a living from Alt coins but if you want more profit and earnings go bit coin so you have other options for you to earn.

GRAFT ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor ║║║ GRAFT
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit ▮▬▬▬▬▬
Ging

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:43:13 AM

for me altoins is just a back up plan though it made a lot of folks reach the million dollar account though i don't put all of my trust in that because i afraid some day altcoins drops all my account will be stolen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.