Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:25:51 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6429 times)
StrikerEureka

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:45:45 AM

Crypto markets in general have more to do with gambling than with serious trading and investment, so if you have enough luck you might become rich or can make a living but you can lose it all as well

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
takngantuk

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:55:32 AM

I think if just relying on altcoin alone it will  be at risk .. for long term investments that secure bitcoin ...

airdrophunter

Activity: 84

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:12:10 AM

I don't think u can make a living from altcoins if you don't work hard on it. There are these ICOs giving you their tokens and it would be a luck if the value of their tokens has a higher price the moment it reaches to exchange market. But if you're always a victim of scam ICOs, then it's really hard to make a living relying only in altcoins.

Keziara

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:17:21 AM

I think it could be ,,, but before you decide it ,, first you have to become an expert in altcoin ,,, because we can easily lose all that we have ,,, so it should be learned first

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆   Website   ◆   White Paper   ◆   Slack   ◆   Telegram   ◆   Reddit   ◆   Medium   ◆
coingrow

Activity: 196

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

Why not? As long as you make enough alts! Alt coins are being traded for real fiat money you can always sell them for fiat at exchanges. Even better is find places that accept alts(there are plenty of them btw).

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Pearlfx

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:26:20 AM

You can sure make a living trading altcoin, you buy low and sell high. It's not gonna be easy at first but as time goes on you'll get use to it
Pamadar

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:41:00 AM

Crypto markets in general have more to do with gambling than with serious trading and investment, so if you have enough luck you might become rich or can make a living but you can lose it all as well
well I don't get your point as the trading industry inside crypto is a game of wait and good assessment, its not like gambling where you are just doing a lucky guess picking coins that you will going to invest with, as a trader you needed to check every aspect of your trade in order to earned real profits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀        
          ████████████████▀          
            █████████████            
            ▀████████████▀            
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████              
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████                
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀    ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:44:44 AM

That's quite a lot of money to blow at hyip, feel sorry for you but treat it as an expensive experience. Answering your question, yes i can make a living from alt coin only but it's the same as stock trading, sometimes you lose and sometimes to win, in this field you earn more when you win. Just stick to some famous alt and you'll be fine. If you buy a lot of shitcoin, you are likely to lose your money.

tienigarazz

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:03:45 AM

These altcoins can you make rich or not, it is possible to live with altcoins, but you better have to choose the right altcoins. Buy an altcoin that you can assure that it is very profitable, because there are some altcoin that are trash. But bitcoin is still better than altcoins.

swpqlhmgp

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:09:53 AM

Most ICO should not make you rich, because it's like a lottery ticket.
Of course, if you're lucky enough to get involved in OMG, QTUM, or RCQ, I think it's going to be rich.
Choosing a good ICO is the key, and blind investment is sure to lose.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
    BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
0t3p0t

Activity: 280

SUPER BITCOIN: Make Bitcoin Great Again.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:13:43 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
Bitcoins in the early years are profitable in terms of mining and trading but as it dominated the market it is too expensive to invest especially these days though still worth it to hold for long term investment and transaction fees are way too high to handle for a pretty small transactions. And yes we can make a living on Altcoins because it is cheaper to invest into but the downside of Altcoins is that Alts are dependent on Bitcoin and also very risky to invest. A lot of people lost their investments with altcoins and some claimed that they made twenty times profit with it. I invested into some Altcoins too but had it already converted into Bitcoin and then fiat money due to an emergency but I am currently into an ICO bounty that will pay tokens the Spectre.ai project and hoping that it will succeed soon since I badly need money for me and my family.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▀                 
███████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▀███████
███████  ███ ███ ████  ███████
███████  ███ ▄▄▄▄ ███  ███████
███████  ███ ████ ███  ███████
███████▄  ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀  ▄███████
                   ▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███
Make Bitcoin Great Again
◉ PRIVACY   ◉ SCALABILITY   ◉ BIG BLOCK SIZE
   ███
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
   ███
Smart ContractsLightening Network
Bigger Block ④  Zero-knowledge proof
   ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Github
API
carlisle1

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:21:31 AM

As of this time?its a thousand question without even a single answer.we all know hows the alts going now.even the huge growing of BCH means alts has potential now.bitcoin drops and so as the alts.so fpr now,theres no concrete answer for the alts.lets just wait for the next weeks if there will be changes

kirito1614

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:30:34 AM

Invest energy to examine about altcoins that you are occupied with. Search for old built up crypto with demonstrated dexterous engineers and undertakings with genuine utilize cases that are nearing finish yet at the same time under the radar to the swarms of fomo noobs who have blown their wads on hyip icos that came here this last year,
passivebesiege

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:33:57 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
yes its possible but since you are only a newbie there are more lost will happen in you so you need to be wise before buying any altcoin do your research for  every altcoin you want to buy before buying and dont just listen to fudders .

flatnose101

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:46:28 AM

Why not? As long as you make enough alts! Alt coins are being traded for real fiat money you can always sell them for fiat at exchanges. Even better is find places that accept alts(there are plenty of them btw).
For me i am not depending only with bitcoin because i know that altcoin can give me a profit that can sustain with my needs for everyday living but if i want to get more then bitcoin is the expert on this.

rleannar

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:58:24 AM

Now this is impossible, but I think the situation will change soon. When the payment infrastructure appears, then it will be possible
magicmeyk

Activity: 140

MGF Presale starts on 15th of November

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:09:02 AM

I believe you can make a living from altcoins but only for a short term trade. Its better to trade alt coins and hold some bitcoin because bitcoin will surely give you big profit for long term.

tha2er99

Activity: 41

Crypto for life

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:11:49 AM

If this FORKS nonsense stops then i can make a beautiful living out of this !

every time i make some money a fork is here to ruin it

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1470

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:19:05 AM

Hey pajeet you can make a living off of anything.. criminal or not.
And hello my friend yes you can make 3 dollars a day to buy your first pair of shoes.
(shoe ownership is a big deal in 3rd world countries)

I remember the make money online trend back in the early 2000's ..the Bonzai Buddy / Windows ME days.
Point being i watched as this got trendy with kids these days.. to make money.
It has nothing to do with a digital currency getting used and adopted as intended.
The big plus is there is no age requirement or credit check etc.
Corrupt rich people are free to setup scheme coins to take 15yr old pajeets lunch money.

Member what i told ya all years ago many times ?
Put a dollar in their hand now and you can easily take it all later.

Shouldn't the question be should you ..not can you ?

PS:
I would not advise taking advice from noobs here (they are idiots)

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptonx

Activity: 294

https://boosteroid.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:23:35 AM

Everybody can make money from altcoin and can loose their money in altcoin too,,
Its depends on their strategy and money management system,,

B O

█████████████████████████▄▄
               ██▀▀     ▀▀██
              ██▀         ▀██
   █████████████           ██
              ██▄         ▄██
               ██▄▄     ▄▄██
█████████████████████████▀▀
S T E R O I D█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
▀  ████
█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
▄  ████
█  ████
▀  ████
█  ████
PERSONAL CLOUD COMPUTER AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    FACEBOOK  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  VK  |  MEDIUM  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  ▀
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  ▄
████  █
████  ▀
████  █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.