Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash kill Bitcoin?  (Read 2645 times)
Aljohn08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:20:37 PM

BCH is looking like a scam at the moment Cool
Why BCH look like scam?
Your thinking is absolutely wrong bro.Bitcoin Cash is great coin & future bright.There are no possibility to scam.I don't believe your feedback.BCH position now very good.Price rapidly increasing.
I think bro the price of BCH (Bitcoin cash)is only a hype cryptocurrency ..they will manipulate investor to go to bch ones the investor , invest huge amount of money ..they will run and disappear ..thats only my opinion .. In the end Bitcoin will win against all altcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freeElectron

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:26:23 PM

Transaction fee was the whole purpose of the forks and the segwits. There was no consensus, so they made several coins.

Lets look in the mirror how it went.

Average transaction cost on BTC is now 10 bucks.
Average transaction cost on BTC cash is now 0.2 bucks.

There is your answer.

Also, seems like BTC is coming to a halt.

" The last block update occurred 46 minutes ago."

But yes, stick to the first horse carriage, while the rest of us move on to the car.
tommy05

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:59:36 PM

Why BCH look like scam?
Your thinking is absolutely wrong bro.Bitcoin Cash is great coin & future bright.There are no possibility to scam.I don't believe your feedback.BCH position now very good.Price rapidly increasing.
I think bro the price of BCH (Bitcoin cash)is only a hype cryptocurrency ..they will manipulate investor to go to bch ones the investor , invest huge amount of money ..they will run and disappear ..thats only my opinion .. In the end Bitcoin will win against all altcoin
agree bitcoins cash market was all manipulated and in the end investors might just lose there money for jumping into bitcoin cash , I wonder how long it will last that they could manipulate the market and leave all investors behind ?
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:10:47 PM

Transaction fee was the whole purpose of the forks and the segwits. There was no consensus, so they made several coins.

Lets look in the mirror how it went.

Average transaction cost on BTC is now 10 bucks.
Average transaction cost on BTC cash is now 0.2 bucks.

There is your answer.

Also, seems like BTC is coming to a halt.

" The last block update occurred 46 minutes ago."

But yes, stick to the first horse carriage, while the rest of us move on to the car.

If transaction fee is the main purpose then why not every one uses DOGE coin?  What is the difference between DOGE coin and BCH?
Koioss

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:13:33 PM

i don't think so. i think only a short rise. There isn't possibility of passing or ending bitcoin.
but always be ready to be surprised in this market. we should be patient and observe thoroughly.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:22:53 PM

Every market is manipulated,  Bitcoin has no exeption.

When  you ''smart  guys''  (I am  ironic)  will finally decide to  stop  being manipulated  by the  Big players (Big miners  farms)  it  will  be  always  too late.

Get out of  this  f***king  useless  shitcoin (bitcoin)

Move on (stratis, waves, modum, aragon coin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Walton chain)

WHy to choose  an useless coin when  there are real-use-cases  projects?

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:30:44 PM

Bitcoin is now at 100k+ unconfirmed transactions. Bitcoin Cash solves this limitations as it can be scaled to million of transactions per seconds, while Bitcoin is capped at 7. It also has lower fees. Could Bitcoin Cash really become the new Bitcoin?

I don't think bitcoin cash will replace bitcoins any time soon as bitcoin is in the market for many years, survived many attacks and it's been used by man people over the world so I think it will be very hard to replace it. Bitcoin cash is just a worthless altcoin and it's very risky to invest in it and for bitcoin transaction issue I think it will be solved sooner or later.
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:32:42 PM

For sure, Bitcoincash will kill Bitcoin like Ethereum did. Roll Eyes

Come on guys, wake up. How long you been in crypto?
Did you ever see any alt has ever success beating of bitcoin?
Bitcoin rises, alts down. Bitcoin is and will always be the KING, deal with that!!
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:38:29 PM

Bitcoin rises, alts down. Bitcoin is and will always be the KING, deal with that!!

useless shit coin  with no  use-case,  litecoin better.

the king of shitcoins
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:39:18 PM

I dont get the hate for bitcoin cash. I understand that a lot of people have invested in bitcoin and wont like to see another coin do better, but tghe truth is that bitcoin has serious flaws that bch answers. It may never take over from bitcoin. I'd like to see my bitcoin investment grow, but that doesn't mean both cannot co exist, or one the death of the other.

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:52:03 PM

Bitcoin Cash won't kill Bitcoin but it hurt a lot. I know the feeling, if you are not in fiat money already you got hurt a lot these days. We didn't make same mistakes but newbies did for the first time. They will learn from this and won't fall these traps again.
Dirgantara

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:03:37 PM

useless shit coin  with no  use-case,  litecoin better.

the king of shitcoins

I don't hate any coin as long as it's not a scam. They're all the part of this crypto world and we're making money from that.
I think bitcoincash, litecoin, dash, eth and most of other coins are good. But i hate when people comparing bitcoin and alts and start disgracing bitcoin, said it wil be the next bitcoin bla bla bla. 9 years and no any alt can replace Bitcoin. And do you ever realize that without bitcoin, this crypto world wouldn't even exists?
But if do hate bitcoin, why don't you go out and find a crypto exchange that not accept bitcoin. Good luck with that!
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:18:24 PM

There will be no death because there will be always buyers. Bitcoin will hurt bitcoin cash soon. It will hurt also roger and his fellows, just patience and watch how it will be killed.
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:19:19 PM

the king of shitcoins

I don't hate any coin as long as it's not a scam. They're all the part of this crypto world and we're making money from that.
I think bitcoincash, litecoin, dash, eth and most of other coins are good. But i hate when people comparing bitcoin and alts and start disgracing bitcoin, said it wil be the next bitcoin bla bla bla. 9 years and no any alt can replace Bitcoin. And do you ever realize that without bitcoin, this crypto world wouldn't even exists?
But if do hate bitcoin, why don't you go out and find a crypto exchange that not accept bitcoin. Good luck with that!

Give time  to waves  and  you won't need   bitcoin  to  buy  criptos

9 years..  This  does not mean  it can't    fall.  The  real  word will never  use it  because  it  takes  time to send  transactions, to be confirmed  and so on.  stop shilling the   shit

Bitcoin  was  use-case only  for  the guys  on the  dark web
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:21:40 PM

There will be no death because there will be always buyers. Bitcoin will hurt bitcoin cash soon. It will hurt also roger and his fellows, just patience and watch how it will be killed.
I  really doubt.

Bitcoin is  in the hands  of miner farmers.  And they  made their  decision  because it' more  convenient  to mine  Bitcoin cash rather than  bitcoin

Real world  people  will never  use bitcoin, that's  the reality.

So why should  it  rise?  For magic?

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:31:02 PM

Nowadays people just think that it is possible but for me bitcoin will be just the king of 2018 like it was every year since forever.

Dirgantara

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:36:09 PM

the king of shitcoins

Give time  to waves  and  you won't need   bitcoin  to  buy  criptos

9 years..  This  does not mean  it can't    fall.  The  real  word will never  use it  because  it  takes  time to send  transactions, to be confirmed  and so on.  stop shilling the   shit

Bitcoin  was  use-case only  for  the guys  on the  dark web

Lol, i don't need to shill it, not even bother to. Without me, without you, this thing you called "shit" has been alive and rules the crypto world for years, even before those coins you shilled were born.  Cheesy
Sure, you can wait for that. Meanwhile i will stick around with this "shit" and watch it  Wink
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:45:45 PM

Bitcoin still king or no.1 in the next few years and that sure. Bitcoincash as of now is good performance but we don't how the limits of bitcoincash maybe it will decrease soon or it will increase more.
Cryptomo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:00:03 PM

It is a scam. If anything, we should all unite together and rise against malicious attack like this.
These are the kind of activities that justify JPM's Dimon claim that cryptocurrency is FRAUD.

We should rise against BCH and sell BCH (while still making profit)

Agreed this is bad for all of us.... lets get some unity against centralized mining... today the total marketcapital went down by 8 billion... this money is out of the system at the moment:(
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:09:57 PM

I don't think that. Bitcoin is the leader of the others coin. There is no possibility to bitcoin cash will kill bitcoin. Because bitcoin is increasing by it's own speed and now bitcoin is popular all over the world. And it will be reach $8k to $10k in the end of this year. And bitcoins future is very bright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: