Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash kill Bitcoin?  (Read 2645 times)
Cryptomo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:13:25 PM

BCH is looking like a scam at the moment Cool
Why BCH look like scam?
Your thinking is absolutely wrong bro.Bitcoin Cash is great coin & future bright.There are no possibility to scam.I don't believe your feedback.BCH position now very good.Price rapidly increasing.
I think bro the price of BCH (Bitcoin cash)is only a hype cryptocurrency ..they will manipulate investor to go to bch ones the investor , invest huge amount of money ..they will run and disappear ..thats only my opinion .. In the end Bitcoin will win against all altcoin
agree bitcoins cash market was all manipulated and in the end investors might just lose there money for jumping into bitcoin cash , I wonder how long it will last that they could manipulate the market and leave all investors behind ?

Yep the conspiracy and manipulation of the chinees mining whales they compromised and dumpt BTC in a agreement made in july.
that is the Scam part  + high treason against the coin and community that made them rich in the first place
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:33:02 PM

Bitcoin is now at 100k+ unconfirmed transactions. Bitcoin Cash solves this limitations as it can be scaled to million of transactions per seconds, while Bitcoin is capped at 7. It also has lower fees. Could Bitcoin Cash really become the new Bitcoin?

Bitcoin Cash's movements in the recent days are not normal. There are so many people who joined during the pump but ended up being victims of an opposite event. The dump that quickly followed was very serious. More than a thousand dollars in value was wiped out in just a few hours. This is the problem when you join a pump whose reason you do not even totally understand. It could very well end up a manipulated growth.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:38:59 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a new toy for Roger Ver and Gavin Andresen. They make more money than BTC with Bitcoin Cash. When their game is over Bitcoin Cash will be forgotten, just like Litecoin.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:01:54 PM

Bitcoin still king or no.1 in the next few years and that sure. Bitcoincash as of now is good performance but we don't how the limits of bitcoincash maybe it will decrease soon or it will increase more.
The limit you are talking about ,if it is regarding the price of either coin,then there is nothing you can do,but when it comes to scaling bitcoin cash has more scaling features than the present bitcoin network ,so going towards purely a mass adaptable coin i would say bitcoin cash will have better opportunities unless bitcoin finds some alternative to the masses.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:08:39 PM

No it won´t. But it came pretty close to a 51% attack that as always been considered only as something theoretical. Hope the BTC development can really solve some of it´s own issues so we can´t have this kind of non sense in the future.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:40:01 AM

I hate that hundreds of thousands of unconfirmed transactions from bitcoin blockchain network but I still believe in bitcoin and I think bitcoin cash won't surpass it.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:38:06 AM

the way i see it, Bitcoin is like the USD - Bitcoin backs all altcoins, IMF is backed by federal reserve notes (USD) - so while it could theoretically happen that BCH replaces BTC, for now the odds are slim and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:51:55 AM

I think nothing predictable in the market as we can see recent pump with Bitcoin Cash, big players are pumping only to divert their money towards bitcoin cash and buying the Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin Dips. More than we have seen many ups and downs through the Bitcoin but i don't Bitcoin cash secure position in the market.
(Melania)

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:56:29 AM

Bitcoin cash is centralized, China has 100% of hash power, however I like them both to have the highest values, who doesn't?
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

With lightning segwit bitcoin moved away from satoshies vision of bitcoin. Bitcoin cash enforces satoshies view vigorously at any cost.

On the long term crypto voyage we are on some irresponsible entity removed welded closed the only emergency exits available it was LTC.
Luckily some caring members attached some state of the art wagons with top notch emergency exits in place and named it Bitcoin Cash which now has become the only viable exit if need be.

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

I don't think so, everything about bitcoin cash is a total hype, for goodness sake, they fork bitcoin, and there is no way they can over take or kill bitcoin no matter how wonderful their tech might be, bitcoin already have massive adaption and use case, which bitcoin cash can't attend, one of the reasons why bitcoin is unique is that there is no face behind it, the creator of bitcoin is unknown to the world till today.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

i cant imagine that bitcoin cash could kill btc  Roll Eyes

looking forward to Bitcoin Lightning netowrk

Bitcoin is now at 100k+ unconfirmed transactions. Bitcoin Cash solves this limitations as it can be scaled to million of transactions per seconds, while Bitcoin is capped at 7. It also has lower fees. Could Bitcoin Cash really become the new Bitcoin?

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

i cant imagine that bitcoin cash could kill btc  Roll Eyes

looking forward to Bitcoin Lightning netowrk

That's a joke has created by bitcoin cash supporter and even the segwit update has been giving so many improvements to the bitcoin protocol and then nothing happen with it and only bitcoin cash gets down more and more from the total marketcap

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

A scenario that could be in fantasy movies or science fiction movies. Probably ETH can pass.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:25:35 PM

Nope actually most of the people aren't agree for bitcoin cash replace bitcoin in their position and realy believe nibody can replace the bitcoin as king of cryptocurrency do not make panic news for those people want to start investing in bitcoin.

hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:37:00 AM

No coin can kill bitcoin for sure, come to think of it when a new investors engage in crypto currency the first thing that they arre going to buy for sure is bitcoin and the thing that they're going to learn from crypto is bitcoin, and why is that? because bitcoin is very popular other than coin existed in the market.  Even bitcoin cash has a lower transaction but still people used bitcoin., Even in popularity  aside from bitcoin, ethereum is popular rather than bitcoin cash.

bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:09:27 AM

The name "BITCOIN" will not be replaced. People claimed bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin that's half truth if you investigate it along with its features. But even so the name BITCOIN will persist besides the price will always prevail here. $0.003 per transaction is totally sweet, you cave a lot even if you massively send to thousands of employees but I think roger had not seen it well. Bitcoin with the word CASH along with it doesn't sound like real BITCOIN.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

devilman59

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:19:03 AM

Bitcoin is an idea. It's more than a name. I don't care what we call it as long as peer-to-peer electronic cash exists and has not been squashed out by the entrenched middleman interests of big banks.

I also want to remind people that BitcoinLegacy's $15-30 fees didn't start overnight. This has been the BitcoinCore plan for years to test out an artificially forced "fee market". It's a mixture of unsound economic ideas with centralized core developer incompetence.

fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:19:52 AM

I think it will not happen, I'm surprised you think like that, Bitcoin cash will not be able to beat Bitcoin, I think we better think of something more important than think of bitcoin cash can kill Bitcoin, really I want to laugh when reading this. Grin Grin Grin
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

In my opinion, it will not kill BTC, because the first investor to plunge into the crypto currency first thing they know and buy is BTC and at first all know altcoin starts from BTC, although currently the btc price is less stable, people still use bitcoin , and despite the current popularity of btc, it has been matched with ethereum, however BTC has a major influence on altcoin market conditions, which is a question of whether BCH could be like a BTC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: