Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM is about to make ICO's legit using COMSA. HODL your XEM.  (Read 207 times)
demetrius2012 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:06:04 AM

My 2017 review of NEM's progress prior to the recent news regarding the Catapult test net release.
https://youtu.be/XgN315dh4tI

Catapult intro from Inside NEM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJEwy7o9x5I

The COMSA ICO has raised over $93 million to run a platform for verified ICO's and investors to engage.

Catapult test net is up = 4000 tps + multisig is already built in, mosaics already work, apostilles are amazing, namespaces are simple, integrating legacy systems is just easy.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:43:09 AM

YAY, Now we have the chance to legitimize all the ICO's and then invest on them with ease of mind Cheesy Could you give me some of the successful ICO's on XEM and link me to their announcement threads? 2 of top 10 cryptocurrencies I will never truly understand XEM and XRP both starting with X which is very suspicious Cheesy
demetrius2012 (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

XEM and XRP both starting with X which is very suspicious Cheesy

What kind of mutilated logic is that? Personally, I don't like the letters Q and B, but that doesn't say anything about the technology of Qtum or Bitcoin.

COMSA has raised $93 million as an ICO on NEM, but it integrates with other blockchains like Ethereum and Bitcoin (look at the whitepaper and website yourself!).
Qchain is ongoing and doing quite well. Luxtag runs on NEM and the Japanese government has trained customs officials on utilizing the tech to distinguish between legitimate luxury goods and counterfeit items. NEM's mijin private chain is being used by the Japanese government's agirultural department to track game meat from the moment it is killed, to the moment it leaves store shelves.

Find me another top 10 coin being used by a major government with 2 solid use cases and I will start to believe your whole "x is unlucky" thing. Until then, NEM seems to be ahead of literally every other top 10 coin in terms of legit partnerships. They have limited ICO's until now because they want ICO's to be legit - and will funnel all future legit ones through COMSA. It is a smart way to fix regulatory issues without flat out skirting laws through anonymity.
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

Hope you are right. I remember that comsa wanted to transfer real business into cryptoworld. Let's see what they achieve. But if they fail it will bring negative effect on XEM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: