Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 05:04:36 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold - Top 5 On Coin Market Cap?  (Read 1086 times)
OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:37:33 AM

It takes superb coordination, concensus, and a lot of money to execute a fork. Subsequent forks will likely be dead on arrival. Too much risk for large PoW resources to be allocated. I think you’ll see BTC/BCH and potentially another fork down the road that could be successful, but all in all splinters of other Alts will eventually die off after the smart money pumps them up.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
maydna

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:20:30 AM

If my math is right, Bitcoin Gold should debut tomorrow with a market cap of over $6 Billion, making it the #5 currency on Coinmarketcap, knocking Litecoin out of the top 5.  From there, who knows.  I could see it initially dumping pretty hard as it goes live.

i am amaze that bitcoin cash replace the ethereum place in the coinmarketcap and bitcoin cash is increase the volume and now the price is up to $20xx. but i don't know for bitcoin gold that will be on top 5 on coinmarketcap or not because its like bitcoin cash after the coins is released, we need a time before we can see bitcoin gold its increase like bitcoin cash. i wonder what will happen if bitcoin gold is really come out like others said and i think the market will be affect for the price of bitcoin gold and also bitcoin cash.
Cryptolive

Activity: 84

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:18:26 AM

Yes it is possible for bitcoin gold.It will surely rise up after it hit coinmarketcap.

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
xypos

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:58:17 AM

If my math is right, Bitcoin Gold should debut tomorrow with a market cap of over $6 Billion, making it the #5 currency on Coinmarketcap, knocking Litecoin out of the top 5.  From there, who knows.  I could see it initially dumping pretty hard as it goes live.

With the recent pump of DASH, LTC's place in the top 5 is already pretty endangered. Personally i don't see the need for another bitcoin fork after bitcoin cash, bitcore,etc., but others seem to value bitcoin gold quite a bit.

Right now it's trading at over 0.05 BTC(BTG futures).

That means that market cap comes in at 5+ billion. I would expect an initial pump to take it over 7 billion, before a dump.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender