Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold - Top 5 On Coin Market Cap?  (Read 1212 times)
HashFace (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:21:28 PM

If my math is right, Bitcoin Gold should debut tomorrow with a market cap of over $6 Billion, making it the #5 currency on Coinmarketcap, knocking Litecoin out of the top 5.  From there, who knows.  I could see it initially dumping pretty hard as it goes live.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:30:42 PM

This is amazing. Money is flowing right out of Bitcoin into Bitcoin forks. Next year will definitely be the year of the fork.

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
nshyamkrishna

Activity: 72
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:45:21 PM

BTG pool

http://btgpool.org/

India server
pool fees : 0.5%
JohnHero

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:52:12 PM

Isn't Bitcoin Gold already out? Why do you refer to it as making a debut?
HashFace (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:55:32 PM

Isn't Bitcoin Gold already out? Why do you refer to it as making a debut?

It's in "test net" right now, and as far I know, only futures are trading.  It's official launch of "main net" is tomorrow 19:00 UTC, and I'd assume that at that point it will get a full listing on coinmarketcap, and it's circulating supply will be updated so that it can be properly ranked.

https://cryptocoinmastery.com/bitcoin-gold-launch/
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:02:54 PM

It is entirely possible for bitcoin gold to be a part of the top 5 coins on coinmarketcap, but the big question is how long will it be able to hold onto that position? I am a firm believer of bitcoin and its features and I don't trust any of the forks much. Majority of the forks seem like cheap strategies to make millions in a short span of time and the abandon the project. I am cautiously observing bitcoin gold. Lets see how far it goes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:03:17 PM

Seems that Bitcoin Gold is attracting many investors. What is happening to Bitcoin Cash now is causing many people to invest in Bitcoin Gold. It might be pumped like Bitcoin Cash and people want to buy it in a low price. But personally I'm not sure it will happen.
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:07:17 PM

With 0 pre-mined coins BTG would be best thing ever. With premine is...  Undecided

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:21:13 PM

Another dilution and unnecessary one at that. Bitcoin is all that is needed. All these fork coin should be completely abandon. We shall be fine with bitcoin cause from the look of thing, fork situation has completely halted developmentvin bitcoib ecosystem.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:23:37 PM

Another dilution and unnecessary one at that. Bitcoin is all that is needed. All these fork coin should be completely abandon. We shall be fine with bitcoin cause from the look of thing, fork situation has completely halted developmentvin bitcoib ecosystem.

Some dreamers think that bitcoin will die due to these fork coins. Up to them, forkes are much better, which is actually wrong.

Forks are now being pumped to show bitcoin is powerless. Imagine there are 17 million pre-mined BTG... Just crazy.
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:39:30 PM

If my math is right, Bitcoin Gold should debut tomorrow with a market cap of over $6 Billion, making it the #5 currency on Coinmarketcap, knocking Litecoin out of the top 5.  From there, who knows.  I could see it initially dumping pretty hard as it goes live.

Given that the futures markets are pumping so hard into the launch, it will probably dump pretty hard when the mainnet launches and people start sending their coins to exchanges. The fact that it was launched on exchanges before the coin even existed means that the entire hype cycle can play out right now, before the blockchain is even public. Great for those who had coins on exchanges like Bitfinex or Yobit at the time of the snapshot.

I think it was irresponsible of these exchanges to let people start trading these coins based only on the snapshot. I'm not talking about futures contracts -- people are literally trading coins that don't exist. Legally, what would happen if the mainnet  is never launched?

With 0 pre-mined coins BTG would be best thing ever. With premine is...  Undecided

Based on what I've seen from the BTG team...... no. The lead developer is a script kiddie who had no idea how to approach replay protection. This is just a cash grab!
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:43:27 PM

I think BTG will dump hard when it starts trading. It does not have the Bitcoin Cash
like power backing it to stay high too long.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:02:48 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 12:23:53 AM by bitfools

iam not believe if bitc gold can inraese to big five volume transaction
so is big suprise, because bitcoin gold still not ready realable wallet

Now trading over $400 for BTG

Hell yes no software, nothing tested, hell they just wrote "Getblocksubsidy" yesterday so they could support mining pool proxy's.

I repeat NOTHING has been tested.

The launch at 12NOV@1700UTC if it happens, will be a complete kluster-fuck, but that appears what they want, they can blame DOS for the failure of code to launch,

All the code coming into BTG ( github.com/btcgpu ) is coming from bounty, as the idiot dev's in Bulgaria/China can't code C++; Nobody has any idea of what they're doing, nor do they care, what is known is that yes, CAP will be in BILLIONS and these dev's with their +100 Million pre-mine will cash out and slip away, remember virtually everybody is ANONOYMOUS in this scam.

The fact that all the exchanges are in on this is TELLING that all exchanges are scams,

Somebody is going to lose big on this, what has been lost is BITCOIN, 1,000's of PPL have taken THEIR BTC out of storage and SOLD to buy these 'SHIT-COINS': Alts, & BCH/BTG

Because inherently what we have here is GREED attack, the likely outcome will be GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION to protect IDIOTS,
STudy tulip mania, or any 1700's madness of the crowds, the end result is never to blame the greedy fools the outcome is to always create more GOV regulations

It's well known that BCH is owned kept alive by BITMAIN(alibaba), but BTG is owned by Jack Liao, who simply wanted to play the same game that BITMAIN was playing, its better to pull shit-coins out of your ass than mine them, and more profitable too
Stelarion

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:31:13 AM

iam not believe if bitc gold can inraese to big five volume transaction
so is big suprise, because bitcoin gold still not ready realable wallet

Now trading over $400 for BTG

Hell yes no software, nothing tested, hell they just wrote "Getblocksubsidy" yesterday so they could support mining pool proxy's.

I repeat NOTHING has been tested.

The launch at 12NOV@1700UTC if it happens, will be a complete kluster-fuck, but that appears what they want, they can blame DOS for the failure of code to launch,

All the code coming into BTG ( github.com/btcgpu ) is coming from bounty, as the idiot dev's in Bulgaria/China can't code C++; Nobody has any idea of what they're doing, nor do they care, what is known is that yes, CAP will be in BILLIONS and these dev's with their +100 Million pre-mine will cash out and slip away, remember virtually everybody is ANONOYMOUS in this scam.

The fact that all the exchanges are in on this is TELLING that all exchanges are scams,

Somebody is going to lose big on this, what has been lost is BITCOIN, 1,000's of PPL have taken THEIR BTC out of storage and SOLD to buy these 'SHIT-COINS': Alts, & BCH/BTG

Because inherently what we have here is GREED attack, the likely outcome will be GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION to protect IDIOTS,
STudy tulip mania, or any 1700's madness of the crowds, the end result is never to blame the greedy fools the outcome is to always create more GOV regulations

It's well known that BCH is owned kept alive by BITMAIN(alibaba), but BTG is owned by Jack Liao, who simply wanted to play the same game that BITMAIN was playing, its better to pull shit-coins out of your ass than mine them, and more profitable too

I understand you, but i don't see a reason for being so negative. Yes, things will get messy, yes, some people will loose, but that is always happening. You want to invest, be prepared to loose. And if you understand what is happening, make some profit for yourself, don't be just negative about it.
Tradegroup

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:58:14 AM

Today is BitcoinCash on top. His marktcap is growing very fast.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:27:22 AM

Bitcoin gold may very well enter the first five best crypto currencies in the near future. Those improvements that are made by his team will greatly increase the rating of this coin and after a significant descent it will again rise in price. The appearance of coins with improved qualities is not something bad, although it carries a certain threat to the existence of the original bitcoin. But this is the market and the strongest survive here. Only in this way can the crypto currency develop further.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
sic57005

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:31:44 AM

Bitcoin gold may very well enter the first five best crypto currencies in the near future. Those improvements that are made by his team will greatly increase the rating of this coin and after a significant descent it will again rise in price. The appearance of coins with improved qualities is not something bad, although it carries a certain threat to the existence of the original bitcoin. But this is the market and the strongest survive here. Only in this way can the crypto currency develop further.
What improvements, seriously? They just renamed ZCash to Bitcoin Gold and premined coins to make 1:1 giveaway (not sure, cause there's
still even no blockexplorer).
Jack353

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:41:32 AM

This will make 2 of the top 5 coins forks of Bitcoin. The Bitcoin Blockchain is slowly going to engulf the Crypto world is these forks keep happening. The crypto marketcap has already been inflated by more than $26 BILLION thanks to Bitcoin Cash (which is about to pass Eth for number 2 spot).

Good luck and Stay safe! Tongue
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:30:29 AM

this is crazy, bch has reached $1683 and is at number 3 in coinmarketcap. is bch able to pursue btc? i wonder, what caused the bch to rise drastically?
OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 335

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:37:33 AM

It takes superb coordination, concensus, and a lot of money to execute a fork. Subsequent forks will likely be dead on arrival. Too much risk for large PoW resources to be allocated. I think you’ll see BTC/BCH and potentially another fork down the road that could be successful, but all in all splinters of other Alts will eventually die off after the smart money pumps them up.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: