Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 134k unconfirmed transactions now. I'm starting to get really worried about this  (Read 5953 times)
amspec

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:17:54 AM

its true although im still holding it i knew that iit will be back to normal soon

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION (https://ethereumprime.info)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EXITCORNER

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:25:27 AM

hmm still 120k pending like this, im afraid doin transaction like this :| because some system payment if we deal with that amount price in $ / euro or etc and pending too long + fluctuate btc. i need pay more if btc change too much Sad
i think btc will drop till this problem solved
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:34:42 AM

yeah man this is not good unconfirmed transactions are again piling up my transaction made on 10th november is not yet cofirmed . but i think all this problems are happening because of bitcoin cash coming up as a competitor and all the FUD created in the market about bitcoin core and huge pump of bitcoin cash..
hope to see things going stable in few days .
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:39:03 AM

It's because people now are into bitcoin. It will take weeks or even months to confirm that kind of transactions.

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:14:34 AM

The same old fud, spam the network and then claiming that bch is the true bitcoin and better as digital currency compared to bitcoin itself. The people who don't know will switch to bch. This won't stop because people keep panicking everytime this happen and they can pump bch with this.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:17:35 AM

That`s the reason why BTC is old and non-mass technology and it need SegWit2x. Will wait for May 2018.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:28:13 AM

It isn't bad yet. I am concerned most of all by the commissions. Recently, I for one transaction have given $7. Is it normal? Bitcoin stops being a cryptocurrency standard

Seven? It was chip! Average transaction fee is 19.2 USD at present (!!!). Average.
Almat

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:29:51 AM

124k at the moment. It has gotten a little better, at least. The BCH fad is starting to die down so I expect that things will get back to normal soon. For now, I will avoid moving BTC.
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:57:21 AM

They finally confirmed my 290 sat/byte transaction from friday. Only took forever and now they asking again for the same 4.5/13$ fees (normal/priority). If the network ever gets back to normal I will be using again. At the current fees and wait times, no thanks.
TangentC

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:11:07 PM

124k at the moment. It has gotten a little better, at least. The BCH fad is starting to die down so I expect that things will get back to normal soon. For now, I will avoid moving BTC.

Fault lies with Core Devs.

Core Devs Lied and say segwit fix everything

Stupid people that pay $20 to send core btc coin when every other coin faster and cheaper, Do they think it fixxed?    Tongue
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:16:58 PM

That`s the reason why BTC is old and non-mass technology and it need SegWit2x. Will wait for May 2018.

what happens May'18? I was not aware that any dates were set for anything, thought that 2x was on hold undefinitely
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:47:37 PM

Fault lies with Core Devs.

Core Devs Lied and say segwit fix everything

Stupid people that pay $20 to send core btc coin when every other coin faster and cheaper, Do they think it fixxed?    Tongue

My understanding is that segwit hasn't fully had a chance to prove itself yet. There are only about 7% segwit transactions. As that increases, the network will speed up. So it is too early to measure segwit success.

chuckblocker

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:55:48 PM

Why has this not been resolved yet?

On sunday there were talks of the bch difficulty going up which would turn the miners back to btc but i'm still seeing over 100k unconfirmed and high fee's all around. 4 days with this issue so far.

Is it ever going to improve?
jacobmayes94

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:59:21 PM

The high fees are doing my nut in as well, thing is i don't think all those were spam... The thing is, the network simply cannot handle the volume of transactions in its current state. Simply increasing the blocksize is a bandaid if bitcoin is to become large, where blocks would end up being several gigabytes if it was anywhere like the volume of visa/mastercard.

NEM and the lightning network do offer solutions to this problem, to a degree.
freeElectron

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:04:55 PM

The high fees are doing my nut in as well, thing is i don't think all those were spam... The thing is, the network simply cannot handle the volume of transactions in its current state. Simply increasing the blocksize is a bandaid if bitcoin is to become large, where blocks would end up being several gigabytes if it was anywhere like the volume of visa/mastercard.

NEM and the lightning network do offer solutions to this problem, to a degree.

Lightning network is patented bankster invention, and will be the end of decentralization.

"The simplest option would have been to raise the block size cap from 1 MB that Satoshi Nakamoto originally added as a temporary measure to prevent spam transactions. However the company BlockStream, backed by insurance giant AXA[ref] which now has the majority of developers controlling the Core repository did not want that. They wanted to stifle on-chain capacity so they could force users and transactions into using their patented side chain called Lightning Network[ref]. Not to mention that the Lightning Network will abandon the original Bitcoin vision for a fully decentralised payment system[ref] and move to a system which is more like regular banks which can be controlled, regulated and censored[ref]. This is a disgusting hostile corporate takeover attempt of Bitcoin and the goal is to kill it off as a decentralised currency."

https://theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/
Monartis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:07:04 PM

Anyone have the latest count on unconfirmed transactions?
chuckblocker

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:08:24 PM

~110k or so and slowly creeping the wrong way, upwards Sad

Those downspikes on the chart are total BS, there was never a drop below 100k.

https://blockchain.info/charts/mempool-count?timespan=24h
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:10:44 PM

Yeah, we should be very concerned about that, So I wouldn't call it just a pump because there is major disagreement to which is the real bitcoin. The miners will decide its simple. no matter what is happening there is great manipulation and its done right and perfectly.

Miners aren't qualified to decide. All they should do is mine. They don't have the vision or the intelligence to make decisions for everyone else.

Lightning network is patented bankster invention, and will be the end of decentralization.

Do you get a commission every time you post your wonderful link?
freeElectron

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:21:08 PM

Do you get a commission every time you post your wonderful link?

Do you have something to say on the topic, or are you all in on ad hominem?
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:25:05 PM

Yeah, we should be very concerned about that, So I wouldn't call it just a pump because there is major disagreement to which is the real bitcoin. The miners will decide its simple. no matter what is happening there is great manipulation and its done right and perfectly.

Miners aren't qualified to decide. All they should do is mine. They don't have the vision or the intelligence to make decisions for everyone else.

In my opinion, Bitcoin is so flawed since BCH was created. It allows the miners to flip flop between coins at any time, so it's the miners that set the pump and dumps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: