Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Your Own Faucet Rotator For Free  (Read 150 times)
darklus123 (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:15:07 PM

Hi Good day,

Currently I am doing some experiment. I just open my new faucet rotator (http://redeemit.xyz). What I am trying to do right now is to create any users of this forum of their own faucet rotator.

However I am still not sure if this thing will work.  Basically The idea is to simply me creates your rotator so you could get referral commission on the same domain that i am currently using.

For example: My main domain would be the one stated above. www.redeemit.xyz
                    Next would be the other users faucet rotator's link. www.redeemit.xyz/darklus(your desired name).

Tho, I still have to test if you could really get your referral commissions from the links that are listed on your link.

Again this service of mine is absolutely free. The only thing i could i get is from the ads that i will be on the header of your link
In this way we could both earn or profit.

If you are interested. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message. I have to test single person for now.

Rules:
  • I don't accept faucets that needs registration for now(etc: faucet that ask you to signup using email)
  • I do accept faucets that only pays directly to faucet hub as of now(This is to prevent unwanted faucets)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: