Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are Faucets?  (Read 219 times)
CryptoVokain (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:22:42 PM

Probably a stupid question what are faucets and more importantly... are they worth it?

Cheers
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:27:59 AM

Faucet is just website which gives small amount of free btc/altcoin for solving captcha, viewing ad, playing game and etc. Their rewards are based on revenue from advertising networks and current price of coin.
Are they worth it. It depends on how you will use it. If you planning to claim from faucets all day long, it's not worth your time, because there many better paying jons. But if you want to use faucets on your free time, it's nothing bad to try it, but don't expect for a big earnings.
Only way to get decent earnings from faucets - hunting of referrals. If you will be able to find lot of referrals, then faucets will be worth your time.

Coins4Days

Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:39:02 AM

Feel free to read an in-depth explanation on what faucets are here. Otherwise, in short, they are websites where you perform a simple task such as filling out a bot check and dealing with a bunch of advertisements in order to receive a small payout, also called a dispense. As stated above, they are worth it if you do not expect to make a living off of them. Smiley

CryptoVokain (OP)

Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:32:50 AM

Thanks guys... i've joined the deeponion faucet and it gave me almost nothing for like an hour worth of having my pc work his ass off...

I know how to get referrals, so maybe thats the way to go
Schatty55

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:07:38 PM

Try https://bitcoinzadarmo.sk/bitcoiny-zdarma (use translate by chrome)

Faucets paying to Coinpot are the best paying...
You can even mine on coinpot and exchange your crypto...
matinto

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:19:57 PM

Faucet is just website which gives small amount of free btc/altcoin for solving captcha, viewing ad, playing game and etc. Their rewards are based on revenue from advertising networks and current price of coin.
Are they worth it. It depends on how you will use it. If you planning to claim from faucets all day long, it's not worth your time, because there many better paying jons. But if you want to use faucets on your free time, it's nothing bad to try it, but don't expect for a big earnings.
Only way to get decent earnings from faucets - hunting of referrals. If you will be able to find lot of referrals, then faucets will be worth your time.

That's how I see faucets. What I like to do in my free time is playing faucet games. They don't give you more money, but you can stay on one website and usually do way more than just solving captchas. For me it is playing games and getting a little revenue while doing so. One thing i like about those games is the possibility to get quite big rewards by competitions in games.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: