Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lydian ICO scam 10 MIL RAISED?  (Read 3408 times)
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:24:10 PM

As an old member of the community, I don't like scams too. Unfortunetly there are a lot. Almost every project is scam in a way and we all know it. Either they exist for cash grap or asking for an amount of money they don't need or simple would be unable to deliver product and if they ever did, it wouldn't work. Even the most known projects like Raiden is scam in a way, as they choose to grab the cash, when they can, rather than releasing their work. Please look at your previous "projects" everyone.
Are you kidding me, is this your excuse for working for an scam? "oh yeah everything in life's a scam so it doesn't matter if i work for a scam company", is that what you say to yourself?

Anyway, me and my team are getting paid to run Lydian's bounty campaign. I didn't ask for a proof of 10m presale because I've searched the CEO, found out he is a millionere and that he has succesful companies. There are no news of him going bankruptcy and it seems that his compaines are doing great, "Gravity4 also placed a $350 million unsolicited bid to buy Rocket Fuel Inc., a publicly traded programmatic media-buying platform in May 2015.". So even If its asked, how hard would it be for Gurbaksh Chahal to fake a 10m in a bank account or with a crypto address?
Signed messages can't be faked. I can't believe you didn't ask questions about the ten mil before you got hired. You and your team offer marketing services and you can't even do a simple check on them? Doesn't 10 mil raised sound a bit fishy?

Gurbaksh fired Stan btw.
Thanks for clearing that up.

I will terminate my agreement with Lydian team if you guys can prove it's a scam. Gurbaksh Chahal claims:

All venture, private equity, and/or instuitional deals that were in a private sale used FIAT as their method as primary currency. And, since the press got all crazy with a friend of mine, who happens to a be a celebrity, we reserve the right for any public figiures and instituations to be known in the private sale. All details will be detailed after post ICO.
Sure, sounds like the words of a scammer. This is quite simply like being a retalior and promoting yourself by saying you've sold an absurd amount of a product, sure the smart people might actually smell something fishy, but the more niaive people may not thinking twice before buying the item, or in this case, investing in Lydian's ICO.

I won't be bullied into trashing the project just because OP didn't get the job and his mates are pushing scam accusation without proofs with their sockpuppet accounts. We give so much effort into reorganizing the bounty as a whole and we agreed to paid weekly so I won't let our efforts to into nothing for baseless claims.
LMAO, when everything goes wrong, just accuse of alts. What can happen. I don't care about what your being paid and big your ego is. What I care about is that you are promoting a SCAM project.

I've read the thread and still couldn't find the proof of scam. Can you point me to it please?
Mate, actually read the emails.

I repeat myself you are a POS for every even thinking about raping innocent girls. Shame on You. Shame on This Forum. Shame on Bitcoin Talk for even having people like this. You don't even know what life is about. Perhaps you need to learn that by risking your life on a raid for a child that was trafficked and the only thing that was standing between you and being shot in the head was 30 seconds.

You can watch this video and see my foundation's work against child sex trafficking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_FFLMVrP84
Mate, you don't brag to people or use this to resolve a fight... Rape is horrible, I agree, but when you stop something like this, it's not meant to be bragged about on a forum. That's just wrong...

And, then go dig yourself a hole in the wall, and just bury yourself there. And, realize you truly are a POS.
Fucking beautiful language here from the head of a company that raised 10 mil! I would totally invest.

Team Lydian Scammers!, Feel free to show the desperado email this Litra wannabe ICO  asking me to give him $100k by Tuesday.
FTFY.

Please tell me how is this a proof of scam. I really can't understand you guys. Is this all because artiz couldn't take the management of the campaign?
Stop boosting your ego. I was contacted and was about to take over the bounties before you.

Seriously guys, I'm almost about to get bullied.
Working for a scam ico is getting bullied?

Lets move this back on topic and talk about Lydian, not me.

Mr aTriz, I respect what you did. But I think something have to be done by all this forum manager and moderator which will prevent scam ICO from operating on this forum because most crypto currency scammer are using the ICO and Crowdfunding to scam people which is the reason why the US government advice the US citizen not to participate in any ICO.
Thanks, I'll send a PM to the admins to hopefully make sure they won't get any banner ads on bitcointalk. Yes, crypto is full of scammer.

But your language in the screenshot is not a language of a responsible person. I don't know what has happened to people these days, just few days back we saw someone Altradex CEO barking like shit and now you are behaving like a child.
You can defend yourself but in a polite way will be good.
This is not the way you defend yourself and a professional, polite person would not be using fuck every 5 words. After reading his replies, he clearly seems to have temper issues. You should seek help.

@needmoney I would seriously recommend dropping this bounty, not worth it.

aTriz, I want to understand. You are accusing the project of being a scam and I'm asking if there is a proof of that. I've already stated in my first message that I'm willing to terminate my agreement with any project that is proven scam.

I'm not trying to defend Lydian, I'm not their employee. I'm a contracter. So why am I still trying to have you show a proof? Simply because this accusation without any actual proof clearly shows you are upset with not getting the job and trying to both bully me and the project.

Alright, here it goes.

Here are the proofs that the campaigns you run are scam - they have as much as proof you have on Lydian.

Litra - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2183220.0
Banana - https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@davidnx/banana-coin-is-it-a-scam-or-just-a-bad-joke
Javvy - http://honeybadgerofmoney.com/javvy-walletico-likely-scam/
Rock Mining - https://coinanalysis.io/ice-rock-mining/
Here are some of the reasons:
The website claims to double your money in 3 months. Furthermore, their profit calculator promises tripled earnings if you wait until May. This is too good to be true.
Malik Murzashev operates 2 very sketchy sites.
The domain is registered to an address in California even though it should be in Kazakhstan
The team has two kids onboard, of whom one has “extensive experience in regards to the requirements of launching massive mines in the CIS”
The CEO claims to have been the CEO of apples.kz, which supposedly served 20k customers yet has only 8 reviews on google.

Oh I could go on. Now may I ask if you are only accusing projects that you didn't come to agreement with?

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:28:19 PM

As an old member of the community, I don't like scams too. Unfortunetly there are a lot. Almost every project is scam in a way and we all know it. Either they exist for cash grap or asking for an amount of money they don't need or simple would be unable to deliver product and if they ever did, it wouldn't work. Even the most known projects like Raiden is scam in a way, as they choose to grab the cash, when they can, rather than releasing their work. Please look at your previous "projects" everyone.
Are you kidding me, is this your excuse for working for an scam? "oh yeah everything in life's a scam so it doesn't matter if i work for a scam company", is that what you say to yourself?

Anyway, me and my team are getting paid to run Lydian's bounty campaign. I didn't ask for a proof of 10m presale because I've searched the CEO, found out he is a millionere and that he has succesful companies. There are no news of him going bankruptcy and it seems that his compaines are doing great, "Gravity4 also placed a $350 million unsolicited bid to buy Rocket Fuel Inc., a publicly traded programmatic media-buying platform in May 2015.". So even If its asked, how hard would it be for Gurbaksh Chahal to fake a 10m in a bank account or with a crypto address?
Signed messages can't be faked. I can't believe you didn't ask questions about the ten mil before you got hired. You and your team offer marketing services and you can't even do a simple check on them? Doesn't 10 mil raised sound a bit fishy?

Gurbaksh fired Stan btw.

I will terminate my agreement with Lydian team if you guys can prove it's a scam. Gurbaksh Chahal claims:

All venture, private equity, and/or instuitional deals that were in a private sale used FIAT as their method as primary currency. And, since the press got all crazy with a friend of mine, who happens to a be a celebrity, we reserve the right for any public figiures and instituations to be known in the private sale. All details will be detailed after post ICO.
Sure, sounds like the words of a scammer. This is quite simply like being a retalior and promoting yourself by saying you've sold an absurd amount of a product, sure the smart people might actually smell something fishy, but the more niaive people may not thinking twice before buying the item, or in this case, investing in Lydian's ICO.

I won't be bullied into trashing the project just because OP didn't get the job and his mates are pushing scam accusation without proofs with their sockpuppet accounts. We give so much effort into reorganizing the bounty as a whole and we agreed to paid weekly so I won't let our efforts to into nothing for baseless claims.
LMAO, when everything goes wrong, just accuse of alts. What can happen. I don't care about what your being paid and big your ego is. What I care about is that you are promoting a SCAM project.

I've read the thread and still couldn't find the proof of scam. Can you point me to it please?

I repeat myself you are a POS for every even thinking about raping innocent girls. Shame on You. Shame on This Forum. Shame on Bitcoin Talk for even having people like this. You don't even know what life is about. Perhaps you need to learn that by risking your life on a raid for a child that was trafficked and the only thing that was standing between you and being shot in the head was 30 seconds.

You can watch this video and see my foundation's work against child sex trafficking.

Mate, you don't brag to people or use this to resolve a fight... Rape is horrible, I agree, but when you stop something like this, it's not meant to be bragged about on a forum. That's just wrong...

And, then go dig yourself a hole in the wall, and just bury yourself there. And, realize you truly are a POS.
Fucking beautiful language here from the head of a company that raised 10 mil! I would totally invest.

Team Lydian Scammers!, Feel free to show the desperado email this Litra wannabe ICO  asking me to give him $100k by Tuesday.
FTFY.

Please tell me how is this a proof of scam. I really can't understand you guys. Is this all because artiz couldn't take the management of the campaign?
Stop boosting your ego. I was contacted and was about to take over the bounties before you.

Mr aTriz, I respect what you did. But I think something have to be done by all this forum manager and moderator which will prevent scam ICO from operating on this forum because most crypto currency scammer are using the ICO and Crowdfunding to scam people which is the reason why the US government advice the US citizen not to participate in any ICO.
Thanks, I'll send a PM to the admins to hopefully make sure they won't get any banner ads on bitcointalk. Yes, crypto is full of scammer.

But your language in the screenshot is not a language of a responsible person. I don't know what has happened to people these days, just few days back we saw someone Altradex CEO barking like shit and now you are behaving like a child.
This is not the way you defend yourself and a professional, polite person would not be using fuck every 5 words. After reading his replies, he clearly seems to have temper issues. You should seek help.

aTriz, I want to understand. You are accusing the project of being a scam and I'm asking if there is a proof of that. I've already stated in my first message that I'm willing to terminate my agreement with any project that is proven scam.

I'm not trying to defend Lydian, I'm not their employee. I'm a contracter. So why am I still trying to have you show a proof? Simply because this accusation without any actual proof clearly shows you are upset with not getting the job and trying to both bully me and the project.

Alright, here it goes.

Here are the proofs that the campaigns you run are scam - they have as much as proof you have on Lydian.

Banana - https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@davidnx/banana-coin-is-it-a-scam-or-just-a-bad-joke
The website claims to double your money in 3 months. Furthermore, their profit calculator promises tripled earnings if you wait until May. This is too good to be true.
The domain is registered to an address in California even though it should be in Kazakhstan
The team has two kids onboard, of whom one has “extensive experience in regards to the requirements of launching massive mines in the CIS”
The CEO claims to have been the CEO of apples.kz, which supposedly served 20k customers yet has only 8 reviews on google.

Oh I could go on. Now may I ask if you are only accusing projects that you didn't come to agreement with?
Great counter argument from Needmoney, i will see where this thread takes a turn.
I read the whole thread its all the accusation no proof yet. Need to dig my head more into this.
BTW chahal do even have 10 BTC?
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:52:42 PM

Why are you trying to brag you got a job and not me? I am not upset about working for a scam project.

You googled "Litra scam" and came up 4th since the first one was an ann, 2nd one a tweet and 3rd an actual good piece about litra.

Oooh, first hit here when you google "Bananacoin scam"

Wow, same here!

Hmmm. Couldn't find this one, so I decided to check this website.
Wow okay, nice website.

I'll google "coinanalysis"

2nd hit, not that bad, right?

Oh no. Second hit was http://coinanalysis.com/, not https://coinanalysis.io, which looks like this

Hm... Wow doesn't look so good aye? Lets check their twitter...

Wow, 50 followers? Doesn't look like a legit website to me. He also gave no proof of accusations in the article.

Now may I ask if you are only accusing projects that you didn't come to agreement with?
Hm... I was offered a job first, refused it and you took it? I would say that you eat my leftovers. Now focus on the thread here, which is Lydian, not me.

Lydian.io

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:53:45 PM

Gurbaksh fired Stan btw.

FTFY.

Alright, here it goes.

Great counter argument from Needmoney, i will see where this thread takes a turn.
I read the whole thread its all the accusation no proof yet. Need to dig my head more into this.
BTW chahal do even have 10 BTC?

BTW do you have any BTC?
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:56:27 PM

Already seeing the relatitory negs coming in...

PS- Why was the risked about 1 BTC first and then 4 BTC? Hm...

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:58:31 PM

BTW do you have any BTC?
Yeah i do have some, but i don't open a scam project every other day to rip off innocent investors. I earn money via hard work and in leisure time i like to earn here by wearning signatures, thats all, no fycking ICOs.

@Atriz how much money you asked from them to manage their bounty> 1 MM?
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:21:44 PM

BTW do you have any BTC?
Yeah i do have some, but i don't open a scam project every other day to rip off innocent investors. I earn money via hard work and in leisure time i like to earn here by wearning signatures, thats all, no fycking ICOs.

@Atriz how much money you asked from them to manage their bounty> 1 MM?
LMAO. I won't reveal how much I asked but I asked for a fair amount in BTC that is nowhere near 1 mil.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:58:50 PM

Already seeing the relatitory negs coming in...

PS- Why was the risked about 1 BTC first and then 4 BTC? Hm...

Even the way they have written those feedback is unprofessional. This just shows the same thing again and again - Lydian team is a bunch of lowlife scammers who have been busted and are now retaliating with all their strength.

If the team really had some proofs of their claims then they would have shown that and not been beating around the bush.

@needmoney
I seriously think you and your team need to reconsider your employer and cut the contract. The team seems shady to me and to many other members of the forum. Hate to say this but the proofs are right in front your eyes and you are trying to cover up yourself pretending not to see it. This will only end up in one way - a red paint on your reputation. If you break the contract and stop promoting the scam maybe you might get excused by the DT members.
(I say might because the DT members are strict about scams)

Please dont think that I am trying to personally attack you because I have no issues with you managing the bounty or someone else, but the way you seem to comment does raise suspicion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Lydian is a scam! Why we are fighting and trying to find more evidences of it?

You have someone who hit another human begin 100+ Times.

You have someone who claim to build 1+ Billion dollars business, yet he has all the time to login to this forum and respond, after creating a fake account for his company, then jumpin when ever it suits him?

You have someone who went so far in an email chain over the last 3-4 days to insult and trash someone who refused to be a victim of his scam!

The today extended exchange with Litra team, and the amount of trash he said to them, because they refuse to be scammed are un believable.

So people, lets focus our energy for other project, each one of us did his job to expose that asshole, who ever choose to be in his scam party is someone like him A SCAMMER.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

needmoney
Legendary

I am a good bro

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:28:59 PM

Alright guys and everyone reading this topic, I officially announce we are terminating our agreement with Lydian project.

I'm really tired of this shit. I have other projects to take care of. I'm not getting paid to deal with this shit nor I have time and energy to deal with you, your sockpuppets, your gang and your collabrated harrashment.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Ehrhc

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:46:52 PM

Alright guys and everyone reading this topic, I officially announce we are terminating our agreement with Lydian project.

I'm really tired of this shit. I have other projects to take care of. I'm not getting paid to deal with this shit nor I have time and energy to deal with you, your sockpuppets, your gang and your collabrated harrashment.

Man you just gain my trust and respect...Thank you! Believe me one of the best decisions you made ..You just saved your reputation, which money can't buy.

Thank you.

..C..

Ehrhc

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

Please Go bold font here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376873.0

or delete it...

Thank you with all respect and trust to you Smiley

..C..

needmoney
Legendary

I am a good bro

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:08:39 PM

Please Go bold font here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376873.0

or delete it...

Thank you with all respect and trust to you Smiley

I can't edit that post, the topic is locked by a mod.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:21:31 AM

All the while, lydian has not responded with anything to suggest or to confirm that they have indeed raised $10 mil. That is the major deciding factor here in my opinion, and lydian seems to avoid that question quite sensitively.

Unless they provide a signed message of at least even $500k(that's only 5% of what they claim to have gotten), then i would not trust them with a single cent. It is likely that they are using the $10 million raised as an attraction for more investors.

Calling aTriz a troll without any evidence doesn't help either.

Smiley
Ehrhc

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:43:23 AM

All the while, lydian has not responded with anything to suggest or to confirm that they have indeed raised $10 mil. That is the major deciding factor here in my opinion, and lydian seems to avoid that question quite sensitively.

Unless they provide a signed message of at least even $500k(that's only 5% of what they claim to have gotten), then i would not trust them with a single cent. It is likely that they are using the $10 million raised as an attraction for more investors.

Its not him alone! Go to their Telegram and you will find the scammer G Chahal and all these paid scammers he hired to scam honest investors what they say!

I do value what this community managed to do, we closed down all their posts basically
What we all should do is value what @needmoney did.

I really really value his professionalism, and honesty plus him sticky with the community.

..C..

ScammerExposer

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:06:11 AM

Its not him alone! Go to their Telegram and you will find the scammer G Chahal and all these paid scammers he hired to scam honest investors what they say!

I do value what this community managed to do, we closed down all their posts basically
What we all should do is value what @needmoney did.

I really really value his professionalism, and honesty plus him sticky with the community.

Thank you for the community for shutting this scam quickly:

- @NeedMoney should be respect for his decision.
- @Atriz should be valued for being an early exposer.
- Litra coin team should be appreciated by the community for their bravery.

needmoney
Legendary

I am a good bro

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:17:35 AM

Well, before/after I left the project, I've personally asked Stan if this was a scam. He didn't answer and said its a legal thing etc.

Anyway, now I'm getting threatened to get red trusted, burned by a what I believe an Arabic god called allah, physically beaten (asks me where I live etc) and so on. He raged me with a lot of "fuck you"s. Grin

:feelsbadman:

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:23:22 AM

Well, before/after I left the project, I've personally asked Stan if this was a scam. He didn't answer and said its a legal thing etc.

Anyway, now I'm getting threatened to get red trusted, burned by a what I believe an Arabic god called allah, physically beaten (asks me where I live etc) and so on. He raged me with a lot of "fuck you"s. Grin

Can you provide us with the detail of this so called "Stan"
I smell a lot of scams associated with this guy, we would like to explore deep about him as i think scams prevail because of these shills only, and you need not to fear the threats as they don't have bowls balls to come forward and hurt you in real life.

Ehrhc

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:31:19 PM

Send me his profile..link, I know the language and I will make sure the fuck the hell out of him..We got your back man!

..C..

Ehrhc

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

Can you provide us with the detail of this so called "Stan"
I smell a lot of scams associated with this guy, we would like to explore deep about him as i think scams prevail because of these shills only, and you need not to fear the threats as they don't have bowls balls to come forward and hurt you in real life.

I also saw his name mentioned on their Telegram, some are saying he got fired by G Chahal ..You know scammers fighting!

..C..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: