Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is bitcoin forever.  (Read 2959 times)
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:07:55 PM

In my mind, nothing can replace bitcoin.
source link: http://bitkan.com/news/topic/43149
bitcoin is not forever. Nothing lasts forever. At some point, the bitcoin may be replaced by another currency or be banned by the government. The current bitcoin grows very well in the world. I hope it will grow in the future
There is a possibility that bitcoin will last forever and I hope it would happen. In addition to that, many people believe that bitcoin will last many years and I think bitcoin will continue in grown up and I think in the future bitcoin will become our future money and currency.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:09:36 PM

yeah i believe in you sir bitcoin is a forever digital currency then in the few years world will accept bitcoin for all transactions using internet
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:32:59 PM

I think yes bitcoin is very strong cryptocurrency and there nothing can replace bitcoin. All other cryptocurrency created because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all digital currency like eth and other, I called mother of all digital currency because without bitcoin all other cryptocurrency is nothing.

TheCryptoSite

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:43:22 PM

absolutely, bitcoin is the essence of altcoin. Another Altcoin arises because it mimics the base of bitcoin and then developed in such a way that there are now various bases like ERC20 and others.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:01:50 PM

Bitcoin can only be for everlasting and not for ever, cause no one knows what the future has for it, whether there will be a new altcoin that will take its place or the blockchain technology will be totally terminated.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:08:02 PM

At first glance it seems an excessively optimistic point of view, but to be honest this type of euphoria regarding bitcoin is what has kept its price constantly increasing.

Regardless of whether the bitcoin has the fundamentals to sustain itself in the long term as the most dominant cryptocurrency, there is no doubt that investments will continue to flow into the bitcoin for a while longer, and towards a few currencies that have been positioned in the preference of the majority ... not necessarily the best.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:28:04 PM

yes bitcoin remains bitcoin, bitcoin does not exist its two, although many are duplicating its name, bitcoin still remains the king of cryptocurrency.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:35:45 PM

yes bitcoin remains bitcoin, bitcoin does not exist its two, although many are duplicating its name, bitcoin still remains the king of cryptocurrency.
bitcoin maybe bitcoin for ever but nobody know when bitcoin will be last i believe that bitcoin maybe last for a decade or maybe many decade but in my openion it will not last intil forever the maybe it will become the most precious coin in the whole world but we cannot assure that ther is no other coin that can surpass bitcoin because nothing sure in this crazy world and we can see that everything in cryptocurrency is unpredictable.
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:42:01 PM

I don't know when bitcoin is disappear or replace but I think the bitcoin is not forever because no forever. Like said the teenagers because they are hurt by their boyfriend or girlfriend. For me, the bitcoin is not forever, the other bitcoiners taking advantage because other countries against bitcoin they think that the other countries destroy the bitcoin so they sell account to earned more money.

coins from non exiting roman empire still have value they are not used but expensive.
I don't know future but bitcoin will live on its form or some kind fork to deal wiith problems.
Bitcoin is some king monetary sytem that i admire.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:22:43 PM

I don't know when bitcoin is disappear or replace but I think the bitcoin is not forever because no forever. Like said the teenagers because they are hurt by their boyfriend or girlfriend. For me, the bitcoin is not forever, the other bitcoiners taking advantage because other countries against bitcoin they think that the other countries destroy the bitcoin so they sell account to earned more money.

coins from non exiting roman empire still have value they are not used but expensive.
I don't know future but bitcoin will live on its form or some kind fork to deal wiith problems.
Bitcoin is some king monetary sytem that i admire.
bitcoin is bitcoin forever maybe theres such a thing may change in bitcoin or maybe it will be upgraded or down graded or maybe it will be shut down or rise but it is really bitcoin forever and nobody knows how long does it goes or maybe take its place to forever because everything in this crazy little world has a begining and its ending so then we can really not asure how  long does bitcoin last but at tbis present time as long as theres bitcoin opportunity we can grab it right now it is a  blessing.
Tantalala

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:46:24 PM

I see that bitcoin has a great future and will be more and more accessible for all the people in the hole world. I also don't think something else will replace bitcoin. It's a stable market in a hole growth.
anggun chan

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:39:21 AM

I think not forever bitcoin can survive because many others do not hesitate with bitcoin. There are some countries that do not allow their citizens to use the bitcoin, it became a pro cons in their State because according to them the bitcoin inappropriate done by citizens domiciled in countries that ban.
So I think a bitcoin can just not forever
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:01:01 AM

I think yes bitcoin is very strong cryptocurrency and there nothing can replace bitcoin. All other cryptocurrency created because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all digital currency like eth and other, I called mother of all digital currency because without bitcoin all other cryptocurrency is nothing.
Though it happens that bitcoin will never last, but its name is still on the history of blockchain technology. No other coins can take it over or we can say another bitcoin creation.

For all digital currencies created after bitcoin, we can't see there is similar to bitcoin. This is an indication that bitcoin is very unique and  it is speacially created just to give a huge impact and changes in people's life and world's online transactions system. We all have chances to experience this and behave the way it runs to our life.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:08:09 AM

I see that bitcoin has a great future and will be more and more accessible for all the people in the hole world. I also don't think something else will replace bitcoin. It's a stable market in a hole growth.
It really has a good future and no one think that 2017 will be a great year for bitcoin. More and more people recognizes bitcoin's potential, but personally when I see bitcoin today, its more of a investment rather than a means to transact or as a mode of payment. Not everyone can really afford to buy bitcoin now because of the steep price.

Bitcoin has a limited supply and only time can tell when is the last block to be mined. I think there are a lot of coins out there that can replaced bitcoin in the future like ETH or maybe in the next 5 years a new coin will emerge to take the spot from bitcoin. For now bitcoin is enjoying being the top crypto but someday a new coin will emerge to replace bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
James Messy

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:15:24 AM

The technology behind Bitcoin will change the financial world forever.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:18:16 AM

It really has a good future and no one think that 2017 will be a great year for bitcoin. More and more people recognizes bitcoin's potential, but personally when I see bitcoin today, its more of a investment rather than a means to transact or as a mode of payment. Not everyone can really afford to buy bitcoin now because of the steep price.

Bitcoin has a limited supply and only time can tell when is the last block to be mined. I think there are a lot of coins out there that can replaced bitcoin in the future like ETH or maybe in the next 5 years a new coin will emerge to take the spot from bitcoin. For now bitcoin is enjoying being the top crypto but someday a new coin will emerge to replace bitcoin.

I believe that bitcoin will be bitcoin forever  the incoming number one source of an extra income with the extra ordinary person behind the scene people will get profit on it even on holding it with patience.how ever there would be a great capability that it will be upgraded in these coming few years because it is really known and it is getting popular maybe many hackers or thief will get interest on it because it can provide a great or a big amount to make everyone safe maybe someday it will be upgraded.
tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:20:30 AM

as of now the standard speculation for bitcoin will last for ever as long as many user of it are engage. But for my opinion bitcoin will sustain as long as the ICO's and investor continue engage on it and many user of bitcoin allow it to in longer term of use of it. The last of bitcoin is depend on the appreciation of all sectors like government, community, ICO's and investors. But no one can tell how bitcoin last forever.
woas4

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:28:20 AM

Bitcoin is the first. It's the origin of the blockchain technology as it is used today by many other projects. The brand and the name it created for itself are already very strong - more and more people are starting to hear about it and give it legitimacy. Let's see how far we can ride this wave!

viper2zero

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:15:12 PM

as of now the standard speculation for bitcoin will last for ever as long as many user of it are engage. But for my opinion bitcoin will sustain as long as the ICO's and investor continue engage on it and many user of bitcoin allow it to in longer term of use of it. The last of bitcoin is depend on the appreciation of all sectors like government, community, ICO's and investors. But no one can tell how bitcoin last forever.
Bitcoin is a crypto currency and it is the number first and high rated currency in the whole coins present in the market and there is no such currency in the whole world who have such a big rate just like bitcoin and in future the rate will be increased more and more so yes bitcoin will be forever bitcoin and in future people will get surprise when the rate of bitcoin is reached to 50k$
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:20:49 PM

Yes, bitcoin has got limited supply which is the real value adding system. If this is unlimited the value will be found low, because one can mine when required. So demand is fulfilled. At present demand can't be fulfilled easily with limited supply. Also new potential coins will emerge, but none has gained the potential or will get developed to take the place of bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████