Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 10:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Veldt Gold - Buy and Sell Gold and Silver for Bitcoin!  (Read 61319 times)
sebdude420

Activity: 397
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 08:09:32 AM

I often recommend Agoura to my friends that participate in my speculator groups.

If BTC goes down and silver goes up when I cash them out its going to be a double win!

OG Bitcoin Miner turned Proof of Stake Validator.
Maxed out Raspberry Pi 4 8GB at 120$ a Day Revenue with ~15K XTZ Bonds in Summer of 2021.
Looking at Proof of Stake systems all across the crypto ecosystem to expand operations.
Veldt Gold (OP)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 05:35:51 PM

This guys the best I have bought about 40 ounces of silver specie now!

I first met him in Vegas and found out he's in Agoura Hills CA. I soon followed up with him at a Los Angeles Bitcoin meetup.

Last time I saw him was in Austin Texas.

I have resold about 23 ounces and gave away one as a gift. Time to stock back up on silver when BTC price goes up.

It was a good hedge of money to buy the silver when BTC was high. I got more silver for my BTC and later exchanged it back to more BTC by selling it when Bitcoin had lowered its price.

Precious metals are a great way to hedge!!

Beautiful. Keepsakes. Tradeable. Pure.

Many thanks sebdude420!

We have yet to meet though. You probably met Joseph from New Liberty.

He is the creator of the Bitcoin Silver Specie. Its a marvelous round and the most significant marriage of precious metals and bitcoin to date.

VELDT GOLD - your full service bitcoin to bullion dealer!
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 02:43:27 PM

This guys the best I have bought about 40 ounces of silver specie now!

I first met him in Vegas and found out he's in Agoura Hills CA. I soon followed up with him at a Los Angeles Bitcoin meetup.

Last time I saw him was in Austin Texas.

I have resold about 23 ounces and gave away one as a gift. Time to stock back up on silver when BTC price goes up.

It was a good hedge of money to buy the silver when BTC was high. I got more silver for my BTC and later exchanged it back to more BTC by selling it when Bitcoin had lowered its price.

Precious metals are a great way to hedge!!

Beautiful. Keepsakes. Tradeable. Pure.

Many thanks sebdude420!

We have yet to meet though. You probably met Joseph from New Liberty.

He is the creator of the Bitcoin Silver Specie. Its a marvelous round and the most significant marriage of precious metals and bitcoin to date.

Yes.  Watch out for his lovely lady friend though, she drives a hard bargain! Smiley

Now we just need Rand Paul to become savvy to Agora Commodities and the Bitcoin Specie:
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/backing-bitcoin-gold-stocks-misses-point-blockchain/2014/05/02

He's getting a lot of flack for suggesting that bitcoin be backed with PM or Stocks because he missed the point of DECENTRALIZED backing the currency through voluntary p2p exchange.  We are, each of us, the DEcentral bank for bitcoin, and we back it with whatever we choose to.  I and many others choose gold and silver.  If only he knew... he would have saved a lot of conflict with folks that otherwise might be his supporters...

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
tvo89

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:23:20 PM

Just bought 10 ounces Silver Canadian Maple Leaves as a trial test from this website. Got it in 2 days. Awesome Smiley Thanks Joseph
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 04:46:37 PM

Just bought 10 ounces Silver Canadian Maple Leaves as a trial test from this website. Got it in 2 days. Awesome Smiley Thanks Joseph

tvo89

Great we are glad to hear it!

Special praise to the United State Post Office as well Wink

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 05:25:38 PM

Pre order for the Perth Mint's 2015 Saltwater Crocodile 1 oz Silver is underway now.

spot + $3.5

We expect to start shipping them by the end of June.

Call or email to lock in your order. Wink

szavori

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:23:00 PM

First time buyer from Agora. Just bought 20 American Silver Eagles for 0.64 BTC last night as a trial test. The BTC transfer/transaction completed without a hitch, lets see how long it takes for the coins to be delivered.
szavori

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:43:22 PM

First time buyer from Agora. Just bought 20 American Silver Eagles for 0.64 BTC last night as a trial test. The BTC transfer/transaction completed without a hitch, lets see how long it takes for the coins to be delivered.

Update: Received the 20 (2014) BU coins today in a US Mint tube. Thank you for the great service Joseph! Excellent transaction and will definitely buy from again.
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:24:22 PM

Update: Received the 20 (2014) BU coins today in a US Mint tube. Thank you for the great service Joseph! Excellent transaction and will definitely buy from again.

Very nice szavori! Glad we were able to satisfy! Wink

The salt water crocs have arrived. There is a limited mintage so more than likely they will not go on the site. We have 2000 ounces and once they are sold we might not be able to get them again.

Call or email today

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 08:39:42 PM

We just bought a few hundred 2013 Silver Pandas

$27.5 per coin.
$27.25 if you buy a sheet

As usual that is the best price that you are going to be able to find Wink

Call or email to place your order.

This offer is is only for the Bitcoin Community.

Amaze

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:53:46 AM

Hope I'm not too late. Smiley Do you have any more of those Pandas left?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:51:05 PM

I went to place an order that came to $793.90.  BitPay is currently at 582.27/BTC but I was prompted to send 1.3798 which is 803.41.  Is this ten extra dollars a bitcoin fee?  I didn't see this in the price breakdown...  Is there a percentage of the total which is charged for using bitcoin?
GoxTox??

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:06:17 PM

I went to place an order that came to $793.90.  BitPay is currently at 582.27/BTC but I was prompted to send 1.3798 which is 803.41.  Is this ten extra dollars a bitcoin fee?  I didn't see this in the price breakdown...  Is there a percentage of the total which is charged for using bitcoin?

it's because bitpay is using different rate to the one you're using, blockchain.info maybe? idk
ModusPwnd

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:17:45 PM

I don't think so, because I was using bitpay's rate...  I suspects its a bitcoin fee.  Whether its initiated on Agora's side or bitpay's side I don't know, and dont really care.  It's not an unreasonable fee, but it should be spelled out in the transaction not just mysteriously applied at the end.
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 04:25:26 AM

Hope I'm not too late. Smiley Do you have any more of those Pandas left?

Of the 2013's?

Sadly no Angry

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 04:32:28 AM

I don't think so, because I was using bitpay's rate...  I suspects its a bitcoin fee.  Whether its initiated on Agora's side or bitpay's side I don't know, and dont really care.  It's not an unreasonable fee, but it should be spelled out in the transaction not just mysteriously applied at the end.

Hey ModusPwnd,

We don't charge any premium for Bitcoin transactions and never have Wink

The BTC rate is based on Bitpay's rate. Not sure why there was the discrepancy of $10. If you are ever charged more than you should have we will refund the difference.

www.buygoldwithbitcoin.com will attest to that

ModusPwnd

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:51:22 AM

Thx for the reply!

I have ordered from the "other" big bitcoin metals seller here often and I always check the bitPay request against the bitPay exchange rate and it always matches up (within less than a dollar).

I will try another order soon and I will message you after paying if I get the same problem.  It would be nice if the exchange rate was located on the request to send BTC prompt...  I assume there is a way for you to look at bitPay's past prices to double check?

Thanks again for the reply, I appreciate it.
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 12:08:06 AM

Thx for the reply!

I have ordered from the "other" big bitcoin metals seller here often and I always check the bitPay request against the bitPay exchange rate and it always matches up (within less than a dollar).

I will try another order soon and I will message you after paying if I get the same problem.  It would be nice if the exchange rate was located on the request to send BTC prompt...  I assume there is a way for you to look at bitPay's past prices to double check?

Thanks again for the reply, I appreciate it.

Yes please let us know.

Each payment confirmation from Bitpay has the exchange listed so we can check

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 03:39:33 PM

We will be closing at noon today.

We hope all you Bitcoiners have a wonderful 4th of July.

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 01:45:02 AM

Greetings BTC community,

Site is down for maintenance. It should be up again within a few hours. Thanks for your patience Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: