Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price are you going to start buying bitcoin again?  (Read 1998 times)
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:15:11 PM

Good question, I regret last year that even I heard about the future of Bitcoin and the same time the Bitcoin value is at a thousand dollar per coin but I didn't tried to give an effort to invest because I just gave my big portion of my money to support my family. But if Bitcoin will drop as low as a thousand dollars then I definitely invest a single coin because I know that Bitcoin will rise again and again because the world needs Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JacksonMonroe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:16:41 PM

I am going to buy it again at a price of 3k i do not think it will ever reach that price but i do know i will buy then because it is too expensive right now and i do not earn enough t keep buying bitcoins over and over again i need to take care of myself too.
Dastramus18

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:18:12 PM

I think that i will buy the bitcoin again if the value has been going down a bit. I think around 1k is the best but i won't think that will ever happen anymore.
So i think it is good to wait for that to happen so you can make a lot of money of course.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:18:44 PM

5 times less than ATH.

I'm waiting ~$1300-$1500 to join long term run.

That's a good reange. Although in myself I tried to convince when Bitcoin dropped a little bit like $2k then I'll invest half or somewhere BTC 0.3 because that's all I can afford. But now, it's only in dreams because I don't think Bitcoin will drop more lower than $3k.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:20:20 PM

I had a limit order in at $5520 but I've just taken it off because the price is falling so quickly.   I want to increase my stash of BTC but want to be able to buy as much as possible.

If it goes through $5000 I think it could well go to 4300
According to your original order was reasonable, I think the btc price can not be reduced to $ 4k3. But if you bought btc at the time, I should congratulate you, the price has risen and that means you have made a profit in this investment.
I think that the best time to buy bitcoin is around 2k but i doubt that that will happen i think that bitcoin will keep having a high value.
And maybe the value be so high that everyone will be surprised. I think it might reach 20k.
Ive experienced this year that bitcoin dumps in 80k but this is was a few minutes only then rise again this was happen i cant remember if about may 2017 but it never happen again so i might say that if bitcoin dump again i will buy it for the price 50k.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:24:57 PM

I had a limit order in at $5520 but I've just taken it off because the price is falling so quickly.   I want to increase my stash of BTC but want to be able to buy as much as possible.

It's better to buy when price went down a lot and when it is starting to recover again. Well, bitcoin price goes down sometimes and goes back up again in just a short time. I think it is normal for market demand to fluctuate every once in a while, so you better take advantage when bitcoin price falls down and hold it, wait for it to go up again.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:32:38 PM

There are a lot of things you need to consider and accept when you buy bitcoins, especially when you really want to make a profit out of your investments. These include being updated to recent news about bitcoin and other types of investments, knowing the latest issues of each country regarding their prohibition or adaptation of bitcoin, or any news relating to bitcoin in general which may affect its price on the future. Personally, I would buy bitcoins after a fork since I consider that the golden opportunity to buy due to the decrease on its price. Many people though would also do that method, but in the end everyone will benefit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:33:11 PM

You know the dumps could well be over, look at all the people waiting and wanting to buy bitcoin right now still. There is only like 10-11 million needed per day to buy all the fresh bitcoin mined, that is nothing worldwide.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:36:11 PM

do not think. take action. Almost everyone expects bitcoin to be 5k or deeper. But there will be no such thing. It will fly up to 10k and no more. and you will lose the opportunity
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:42:17 PM

I think you probably put it to low. I think that anything that is bellow $6000 is a good price to get bitcoin. Even now it seems to be recovering and consolidating again, so you probably wont have many chances in getting it bellow $6k. Anyway you should really look for the long run. You have the institutional money coming in to the market, you have the 2020 halve, so the fluctuations don't really matter. In the long run, even if the coins were at $8k they were still cheap, so in my opinion you can buy them now, if you have the funds to invest in them.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Terry05

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:52:26 PM

I think for now its very difficult to fall the price of Bitcoin on a $5000 mark. Most of the time and it is proven in the previous years of BTC that after the price fall the bitcoin price will rise up again. Its better to buy now at price of $6000.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:53:59 PM

After the last movements on price I decrease my expectation around 2kUSD levels, I know seems to be a bit low but there was a huge drop and the news are not positive in my perspective.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:06:57 PM

I believe it will go below 4300$ when something happens like what happened in China. But for now, I do not think it will go below 5000$. The bitcoin price is unpredictable, but not too hard to notice the fall and the rise. People are in control of them both.

So if they want to grow the price, they will do so and vice versa. Personally, I would wait until the price decreases. It is just a faith, not something based on a fact.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:18:51 PM

well, price is really high for me right now.

I think that if it will drop untill 4000$/3000 euros i'm going to buy something else...otherwise no.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:29:08 PM

The current dip made me start to buy bitcoin again, and since some of my altcoin holdings are on green, i tend to convert them to Bitcoin and wait for another Bitcoin price rally.  I believe this recent dip had given investors an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at cheaper price than lat's week price where bitcoin almost hit $8000.  Definitely this is one of the better time to enter bitcoin market, well if it go deeper then that is a good sign to buy more.
albert11

Activity: 679

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:33:53 PM

I believe it will go below 4300$ when something happens like what happened in China. But for now, I do not think it will go below 5000$. The bitcoin price is unpredictable, but not too hard to notice the fall and the rise. People are in control of them both.

So if they want to grow the price, they will do so and vice versa. Personally, I would wait until the price decreases. It is just a faith, not something based on a fact.

But what if its price will not go down the way you like it?  I think it is better to buy bitcoin when atleast its price went down.  Because no one can really guess when and as to how much it will go down.  As long as I have money then that is the price I want.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:46:37 PM

well, price is really high for me right now.

I think that if it will drop untill 4000$/3000 euros i'm going to buy something else...otherwise no.

This is a buy signal, you could risk missing out here and have to try your luck in another asset. Bitcoin never drops when people want to buy + you now got the big boys in the game. What i do if buy half if we have any kind of dip and buy the other half later when its either broken out again upwards or dips even deeper - tried and tested method i tell ya.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:49:17 PM

I know it may not come down that low, but anything below 4500 is my entry points again. This BTC BCH crap is driving me crazy though.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:07:43 PM

It has recovered now. I don't think that it will drop again in short-term. If not, I will buy at $5500.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:40:46 PM

I'm already buying. There's a high chance that Bitcoin will bounce back to retest the ATH. It's a common thing for a tradable asset to fall down after breaking a support line, stay below it for a while and try to attack it again. Investors always want to see how big the selling pressure at that point is to know if there's a chance it will go up or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: