Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 11:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Google glass  (Read 2945 times)
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:04:53 PM

Can I see peoples power levels with this like in Dragon ball z? Can I shoot fireballs?
you can maybe shoot virtual fireballs lol

I'll post the same reply I did in his other thread:

I've been talking to him on IRC, and I personally think it might be stolen.

Even if it's not, it's against Google's TOS to resell this, so it'll probably get deactivated.

Source: http://www.google.com/glass/terms/; "Resale and Gifts" section:

You may not commercially resell any Device, but you may give the Device as a gift, unless otherwise set forth in the Device Specific Addendum. Recipients of gifts may need to open and maintain a Google Wallet account in order to receive support from Google. These Terms will also apply to any gift recipient.

He doesn't care, though:
12:03pm] starsoccer: your in some imaginary world where you think people follow tos all the time or they go to hell and get punished or something

Thank you very most for another thread hijacking. Feel free to keep your 14 year old opinion to your self. Also id like to note that I am far from the only one selling an someone else already listed a pair on bitcointalk to sell. You can switch accounts with out any problem and many people have done so. The only way i for see them deactiving your pair is if you show up at there HQ saying look what I did I bought a google glass.
It might not happen, but I'm only saying that it's a risk the buyer is taking.  No need to go to insults.  Also, I'm pretty sure you're less than 14 years old too, judging by your English and your insults.  Wink

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: