Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2024, 07:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 837 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

If you have bitcoin cash the best time that you should have sell could be when the price was above  $2000! The whales are now playing there game and we may see a further clash to $500 few days from now. Bitcoin core which has have significant growth some days back has gotten a dump and this dump is not going to last very long and I am expecting a further pump back to $8000 before end of this month.
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:11:55 PM

It's crazy
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:23:50 PM

No... Saving it for Segwit2x.. Idk... all of a sudden investors hate bitcoin
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:32:08 PM

For me i'l stick to bitcoin dumping of bitcoin is a sign of buying it because when it pump up the higher we can earn in btc. The bitcoin had establish its currency and hard to knockdown of any other altcoin so for me il stick to it.
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

sometime i wonder maybe throughly bitcoin is completely decentralized. it seems the whole coin is being orchestrated by some group of people because i see no reason why the new bitcoin cash will suddenly pump up like that without been manipulated by some group of people

Bitcoin has became like forex, where  a  group  of people (the Banks)  control  the price.

IN CASE  OF  BITCOIN   THE PRICE  IS  CONTROLLED BY THE big groups of  MINERs

Bitcoin is  an useless   coin, THERE IS  NO  REASON TO  hold  a  shit.  

BCH  it's  not  not  the future,  but  bitcoin neither.

I always  said  this  in the  forum, nobady listened to me.  Bitcoin has a deadline

SMart people  don't invest in an useless  coin at 7000$

Wake up   please.  

Adz29

Activity: 134

"Fueling Crypto Securitisation"

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:43:35 AM

when the bitcoin cash price moment was increased, The positive event was being able to bought bitcoin at low price... So,i save my bitcoin,,,and I take advantage of the down and up price of bitcoin

cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

I'm hodling my bitcoin and hoping at some point it starts to go up again. Any thoughts on this tactic or whether the value is going down and staying down?
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:42:53 AM

BCC won't succeed to replace Bitcoin. People like too much the original Bitcoin. It is not just with one day of pump that they are going to win. But maybe some people fell into their trap. It is maybe good to buy BCC when it will be lower than 500 dollars. There may be another pump in 6 months or one year i think.
Gloiri

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:47:14 AM

Some people are turning their bitcoins to bitcoin cash i think this is not a great idea, because bitcoin is still the best coin and has more supporters. It would not be a surprise when btc is recovering.

Thats why i hold my bitcoins for now bitcoincash is already dropping.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:13:05 AM

I think the bitcoin would remain in the higher levels compared to other cryptocurrency. Because the one thing that can not be done by cryptocurrency in addition to the bitcoin is recognition, so if indeed it can be done by the other cryptocurrency then there is a big possibility they could beat the bitcoin and became ruler in cryptocurrency. Indeed bitcoin cash is far superior in technology, because cash is bitcoin improvements of existing problems in the bitcoin. But for the popularity of the bitcoin is still very large in comparison to bitcoin cash.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:21:48 PM

I still trust bitcoin more than any cryptocurrency because it is widely accepted in almost everywhere. I think this is just part of everyday fluctuation of the price in the market and we don't know how big or small will be the increase or decrease of the value of each currency. So instead of thinking of shifting to bitcoin cash or other cryptocurrency, I'll just take that as an opportunity to buy more bitcoins while the price is lower because I know it will still increase its value in the future.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:39:14 PM

Some people are turning their bitcoins to bitcoin cash i think this is not a great idea, because bitcoin is still the best coin and has more supporters. It would not be a surprise when btc is recovering.

Thats why i hold my bitcoins for now bitcoincash is already dropping.
I can't believe it, how so many people were converting their valueable bitcoin into the shit fork coin just like bitcoin cash with a lot of manipulation. It doesn't make sense for me.
This time they are seeing about the latest chart of the bitcoin cahs just like a bulltrap. So many people get stuck at the top.
They are feeling it right now.
faimloup

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:02:13 PM

This is a signal the market still wants original BTC, but with the right solutions to scaling and transaction fees. Progress will be made in 2018 and finally kill off BCH before another inevitable fork.

InvisibilityFP

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

Hey guys, what is happening now? I can see a sudden crashing down of bitcoin value now, why is that? Ar you turning your btc to bcc now?
BTC to BCH this is hot news, BCH defeat BTC from fee transaction and transaction confirmation
but BCH cant defeat BTC, BCH price will dump again, and surely BTC will pump.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor  ✂  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th   ▐▐
Phillip_Olamide

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:48:28 PM

Well now that the pump is over,  BCH is back to about $1000. BTC is climbing up the chain again and it's this close to hitting the $7000 mark. Someone tell them it takes more than a pump to get BTC out of the game. BTC didn't get here by sheer luck.
What's up with the miners that ran to BCH mining? Are they back? Grin
If BCH has to grow like BTC, there has to be  strategic plans and not just some temporal pump.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: