Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term?  (Read 4541 times)
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

XRP is a very big coin that pump and dump most oftenly.
to me, XRP still got potential, but to invest, I'll chose other coins that could bring me more profit.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:32:04 PM

Hi. I think that in Ripple it is a long-term investment. There is still time to buy in order to invest the price at the moment is very small.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

Hi. I think that in Ripple it is a long-term investment. There is still time to buy in order to invest the price at the moment is very small.

An investment in Ripple is only profitable for a short term. The current xrp situation on the market confirms that it is a typical pump and dump coin. And this is associated with potential large losses. Buying xrp should be able to count on potential large losses. This is not a long term investment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

Ripple is now becoming a great solution for profitable long-term investments. I am absolutely sure that the technology will develop steadily in the future, bringing enormous benefits to the modern digital society. Therefore, I now plan to buy and hold Ripple, while the coin prices remain fairly lo
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:41:18 AM

An investment in Ripple is only profitable for a short term. The current xrp situation on the market confirms that it is a typical pump and dump coin. And this is associated with potential large losses. Buying xrp should be able to count on potential large losses. This is not a long term investment.

I think a short or long investment depends on when the investor buys it. If someone buys it at a high price, and then the market goes down, it will take a long time for that investment to make a profit.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:46:27 AM

Ripple is for longterm because I believe after fee years the price become high like hundreds dollars price or maybe it can reach 1 thousands dollars maximum value each ripple. But you can still do shorterm if you want to have small profit with a short perios of time only .
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

Ripple can make great value when stored in the long term. However, the ripple will also be able to provide a value for the short term include trade daily. development of ripple from a large number of partners who owned certainly makes him have a pretty good future. coupled with a pretty low price was able to make it able to give profit large enough to trade in daily.
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

Neither long nor short investment. I've never suffered so much in my life. My pain?? "I bought around 3 dollars"...

clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

In my opinion, Ripple is definitely a great investment for long-term. This is a very promising project for the whole financial sector. However, you can also use Ripple for short-term investment or daily trading.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

Ripple can make great value when stored in the long term. However, the ripple will also be able to provide a value for the short term include trade daily. development of ripple from a large number of partners who owned certainly makes him have a pretty good future. coupled with a pretty low price was able to make it able to give profit large enough to trade in daily.
But, for satisfying results without the hassle, I suggest long term. I also see so many people have a good review when make Ripple as long term investment. Of course it is based on its own will when choosing it, everyone will have a different story.
gravitik

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

Yes Ripple has potential but while the market will fall and fall bitcoin they will not grow in price so I would wait until the market starts to grow and then bought Ripple
antb123

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Absolutely it's a long term investment, you just have to be patient with the volatility.... Now, ripple is ranked behind ETH, it's will sky rock soon because it's has many uses to the community. if you believe that its on its ath why not think about of selling some percentage of it to take some profits.  You invest, so you're expecting for some gains.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

Ripple has great potential in the long run. When bitcoin regains its position and the situation on the crypto market improves, Ripple will once again successfully develop and become more expensive. Therefore, I am fully confident that now is a great time to buy and hold a ripple, while the price of the coin remains very cheap.
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

Ripple has a good team and has been around for a long time.  Most altcoins do not have half as good of a team behind them as Ripple.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

Put your fingers away from this centralised garbage coin. It has nothing familiar with crypto currencies and I cannot get why this coin is still in top 3 currencies. People, wake up, it should be NEO, EOS or XLM but not Ripple.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

Ripple ( XRP) is obviously is one of best five coins. It is centralized coins and it is on 3rd ranking in coinmarket cap. I recommend you to trade XRP as a long investment, that will be beneficial to your strategy. For short term, it isn't highly profitable coin.
KHCGlobal
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

Long term
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

i wouldn't invest in ripple - xrp coin at all. it is not known that xrp is really going to be used by banks or not. and circulating supply is very high. that is why it is being used to manipulations mostly. they pump and dump to make money only.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

Ripple ( XRP) is obviously is one of best five coins. It is centralized coins and it is on 3rd ranking in coinmarket cap. I recommend you to trade XRP as a long investment, that will be beneficial to your strategy. For short term, it isn't highly profitable coin.
with the top 3 position in the list of the best tokens making it more trusted to invest funds there, and in my opinion next year will be the best year for XRP to have a better growth in market trading, so it's very suitable for hold long term.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

It depends how strong you will survive, both are good choices. Onky if you want to do trading don't play all of your wealth because you will hard to make ypur emotion stable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: