Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Staying on track with BTC prices  (Read 567 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:22:19 PM

No, I don't check it daily but I am using an exchange app where I have enabled a notification trigger feature on so when price crosses the certain level, either upwards or downwards it immediately triggers a notification on my phone so I do check for the news and other information happening in this sphere. When it comes to the investment monitoring, I am using Cryptocompare portfolio option to track profit and losses of my investments.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Games.Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:16:22 AM

Do you guys check prices of crypto's daily? I'm finding it so stressful to predict and watch prices shoot up and down.

Of course not, why would you ever do that? Well if you want to day trade, then you need to be looking at charts all day during your trades, but if you are not doing that, then there is no reason to look at it's price so often. Bitcoin and crypto in general are so volatile, that looking at it's price over and over again, is way to stressful. I do check them with some regularity, to see if we got new all time highs, but I perfectly conformable with it's price drops as well, so I only do it out of curiosity, and it doesn't stress me.

I think it's important to be on the ball in regards to BTC prices. I went away for 2 days and it's nearly at $10k... If you don't follow the dips and peaks it's gonna be pretty hard to invest or pull out

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:23:52 AM

Do you guys check prices of crypto's daily? I'm finding it so stressful to predict and watch prices shoot up and down.

Yes i check everyday the movement price especially for bitcoin and etherium price.
That both 2 coin that i have trade. Actually i put my limit order, but since i want to know if my limit order taken or not, so i check the price in application.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:28:48 AM

I check the prices of other altcoins too, not just bitcoin. Because I also look at the prices of the altcoins that I invested on. It has become a habit of mine. Every time I open my computer or my phone, I always check if there are any changes on the prices. Staying updated on these price changes can definitely boost your profits especially when you are day trading. You'll get the right time to sell or to buy most of the time.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:10:30 PM

Well no. Same as you,i find it stressful to check the prices every now and then. Especially if i don't have any funds deposited in an exchange and the movements become favorable. So as much as possible i ignore it unless i'm monitoring a certain coin or investment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:22:25 PM

certain level of stress is a part and parcel of this business here. that is why not everyone goes for becoming a trader. and if you are a day trader then these ups and downs are your bread and butter. you make money from them so there is also excitement and happiness with that stress.
and if you are not a day trader then there is no reason for even concerning yourself with daily fluctuations. just check the price with long intervals like every month if you are a long term holder, or every other day if you still want to catch the bottoms (dips).

There is a FOMO brewing...
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:57:39 PM

certain level of stress is a part and parcel of this business here. that is why not everyone goes for becoming a trader. and if you are a day trader then these ups and downs are your bread and butter. you make money from them so there is also excitement and happiness with that stress.
and if you are not a day trader then there is no reason for even concerning yourself with daily fluctuations. just check the price with long intervals like every month if you are a long term holder, or every other day if you still want to catch the bottoms (dips).

At the beginning, you will not understand that stress of checking the price of bitcoin everyday is part and parcel of trading. But as you matured, I'm sure that you will get the idea that you don't need to stress yourself. Although you need to check the prices everyday, you don't need to get emotional and affected by it.

And when you experience the first dip in price of bitcoin but manage to overwhelm it, then I think it will be better as you go along. That's why some quit early because they can't control their emotions so that only thing is to get out of the trading industry. Trading is not for everyone, specially if you are too emotional. Its better for you to just buy and hold long term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:18:07 AM

It is important now,
BTC is on the move

We have to track BTC price
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:22:48 AM

Don’t make the same mistake I’ve done before and I’ve learned the hard way.. It’s better to be out of monitoring prices on daily basis because it can’t be good mentally and emotionally.. Yes it’s stressful and that makes your mood swings much intense.. I’ve lost bitcoin because of selling it in panic as a newbie in that field,, I should have give myself free time than thinking much.. I would have hold it until now if I’m not reacting to the price and earned more..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:10:49 AM

It depends on how you'll gonna play your cards, in trading there's a lot of things that might happen so you need to be always ready i'm always checking the price of bitcoin daily although i'm a long term investor i just wanna check if it's doing fine but if you're a daily trader then you must always check the price of what coins are you holding i'm not that good yet but i think i'm improving and there's no way to predict anything just trust your decision and see the outcome even it's a loss or gain.

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:34:29 AM

Of course not, why would you ever do that? Well if you want to day trade, then you need to be looking at charts all day during your trades, but if you are not doing that, then there is no reason to look at it's price so often. Bitcoin and crypto in general are so volatile, that looking at it's price over and over again, is way to stressful. I do check them with some regularity, to see if we got new all time highs, but I perfectly conformable with it's price drops as well, so I only do it out of curiosity, and it doesn't stress me.

I think it's important to be on the ball in regards to BTC prices. I went away for 2 days and it's nearly at $10k... If you don't follow the dips and peaks it's gonna be pretty hard to invest or pull out

Yes, I agree. I also check the price in order to check whether the price have hit another all time high, but not too often. I usually just check it daily. It's still important to keep up to date on the BTC prices, without having to check on it every now and then otherwise this would stress you out. It is but expected to see some price dips every now and then so one shouldn't fret to see the price go down once you check it. We should keep up with the trend, as this would help us in making decisions to buy or sell.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:38:49 AM

It will depend on how you do your trade, i personally do check it once in a while.
if you check it daily or to often you will surely be stressed out.  Try to study technical analysis and you will be able to speculate future prices.  
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:06:49 AM

Personally I do but that is because I am very active and looking to profit from some of the volatility. If you are just interested in holding then I would try to only look at the price maybe once a week or even less. It will help you to relax and stop you from making mistakes due to your stress or fear.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:23:06 AM

You bet! Watching price and getting all worked up because of it is the worst thing in the world that can happen to you! Why don't start getting yourself aquinted with fundermental of trading, learn how to do a whole lotsof stuff that enable you to trade well!

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:31:17 AM

I have a top menu app bar ticker on my mac. Shows me the price of bitcoin and ether 24/7 (actually, just every time i'm using my laptop).
Its only stressful if you let it get to you. If you have money already in bitcoin be happy and content that it's gone up. If you don't have money invested in yet, don't worry because it's value will still rise beyond $50000. It's not too late to invest today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:29:40 AM

BTC is rising higher and higher.
It seems it will stop at more than 15k this year.

Let s jump in
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: