Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ViaBTC Cloud Mining  (Read 1117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tbonetony (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

No zuo no die why you try, u zuo u die dont be shy

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:00:53 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 06:17:30 AM by tbonetony

As I assume most people would avoid as soon as they see "cloud", I welcome you to read this topic.

==========================A serious cut off line ===========================================

Story:
I have recently been approved to become an authorized reseller of ViaBTC's cloud mining contract services. I don't expect to convert every one of you to join me into this pitch, neither can I change certain advocates' minds.

Terms
All terms and information are available on the official website so if you are interested, you would be going through those here:
https://www.viabtc.com/contract/s9/

Highlights
- ViaBTC is one of few pools that share transaction fees in their PPS scheme
- ViaBTC claims to pay residue value of your share upon contract termination. what number will that be? no one knows but I would personally stand positive on this.
- Power fee at CNY0.35 (yuan)
- Maintenance fee 6% (THIS INARGUABLY SUCKS) but if you count the transaction fee, it may even out a bit.

About me
I have mixed experiences with quite a few cloud mining companies in the past, some were legit and good, some were legit but sucked, some simply were shxt. I am still in cloud mining today, including ViaBTC.

Asking price: 0.20BTC/T (I am not allowed to sell lower than official rate. BUT BUT BUT, ask me for rebates after you purchase from me)

What additional plus can I offer?
- I am thinking of offering sell-back-to-me options if you do decide to exit for whatever reason after a while. I haven't ironed out the exact details yet so feel free to follow up with me.
- Like I said, I own some of these cloud mining contracts too. Even after a while your purchase may turn sour, feel free to blame me but keep in mind that I sell the same shxt to you and myself, rather than leaving you eat this shxt alone  Grin
- I accept escrow for your purchase but fee on you. Only publicly reputable and trusted members.

PM me if you are interested or leave constructive and relevant questions below if you believe they are valuable to other members.

Thanks.

Customizable full-featured crypto trading platform in development. Asking for demo if interested.

I offer private S9 rental for various length: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1708351.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eric Mu

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:45:10 AM

Compare that with SinoHash's RMB 0.30 per kWh and 0 maintenance fee.
Conclusion:
Greedy bastards!
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 04:15:46 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 04:37:33 PM by BitcoinNewsMagazine

Eric, not everyone wants to buy a full miner and host in a colocation center. I keep tabs on the cloud mining providers, own 1 TH at most of them and ViaBTC pays out more per day than HaoBTC 150W Hash-Ex or Hashnest S9. Even though you can get a higher payout with ViaBTC you can't sell the hash like you can with the other providers. That is a downside. I also see no reason to go through a distributor when you can buy direct.

For someone wanting to invest $150 ViaBTC is fine. They only charge $0.05 for power at 100 W per TH/s with a 6% management fee on top of that. I don't consider that greedy like Genesis Mining that charges $0.35 per TH/s in fees. Total fees from ViaBTC average $0.16 per day per TH/s.

If I was to buy a miner and host it I would choose your service sinohash.com but I also would buy the most power efficient miner and that is S9. Many can not justify $1600 for an S9. Avalon 721 costs less but is much less power efficient than S9. After the halving it only makes sense to mine with the most power efficient miner you can buy.

Why don't you take some of the S9s you own and sell hosted S9 mining at 1 TH increments yourself? If you can set the fees so you are rewarded for your time and still have a daily payout higher than ViaBTC you would have a winner. ViaBTC daily payouts averaged .00067450 btc per TH/s over last seven days.

tbonetony (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

No zuo no die why you try, u zuo u die dont be shy

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:02:04 AM

Edited: Price modified to BTC0.20/T to match official site.

Customizable full-featured crypto trading platform in development. Asking for demo if interested.

I offer private S9 rental for various length: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1708351.0
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:33:45 AM

Edited: Price modified to BTC0.20/T to match official site.

Do you still have TH for sale?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: