Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will help you sell on Etherdelta  (Read 293 times)
Temmy007 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:54:30 PM

Buying and selling on Etherdelta can be an headache.  I provide the service of helping  people to sell there token on etherdelta. I Just Started though, so i don't yet have trust rating.
  I charge 15% of the total ethereum sold value.
As per trust issue. You will send your token bit by bit, as you send i sell and send your ethereum.
  Contact me on telegram @temmygabriel. You won't regret you did.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Volant

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

No offence but why wouldn't someone just learn to use EtherDelta bit by bit instead? 15% is steep.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:51:06 PM

No one is going to trust you blindly and give money to some random stranger. Why not try and start you own fund. You may want to look in Blackmooncrypto or Iconomi.

kqyyzmlc

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:59:07 PM

Well, I don't think we know it. It's hard for me to trust you.Although ED trading experience is very bad, but, as a normal person, I find it hard to believe you, because you there is no credible evidence that my money in your wallet is safe.
kimvhet

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:00:44 PM

i think i will learn step by step with etherdelta rules.
although the way is rather difficult.... If I do not learn, I will not understand forever
eldrin

Activity: 644
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:06:49 PM

It's really not that hard to use Etherdelta. It's confusing at first but the errors that you will encounter will lead you to the right process on how to trade there. Your service is not bad, thank you for offering that. But if I where you, I'll just teach those who are confused on how to correctly use it. 15% is already a big amount imo. But good luck, hope you find some customers.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:14:12 PM

I have some tokens that I don't know how to convert to ethereum and I think I should have sold them in this your services but I am afraid of scam and fraud. How I wish we would see face to face and I can sell all my tokens but I think that is not possible and it will take some times to build trust.
tukiMiN

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:24:23 PM

for me to trade will be more satisfied and more confident if done alone. and for etherdelta it is quite easy to learn.
I need the proof that you say it is true, because everyone would not immediately believe in a stranger

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:38:10 PM

You are a joker, 15% of the Ethereum value, how much is the exchange fee.
I think EtherDelta.com speed has improved significantlt after the Ethereum fork and most of the problem people do point to have been solved, though they still need to do more work to improve user's experience
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:22:57 PM

Buying and selling on Etherdelta can be an headache.  I provide the service of helping  people to sell there token on etherdelta. I Just Started though, so i don't yet have trust rating.
As per trust issue. You will send your token bit by bit, as you send i sell and send your ethereum.

Umm, good luck with that..  Roll Eyes

You do realize there are heaps of *free* guides, tutorials, Youtube vids etc on how to use Ether Delta?
I don't know why someone would be willing to give you a 15% cut for something they can easily learn for themselves in 30mins?  Huh

Yes, EtherDelta is a pain in the ass and rather daunting at first, but it is easily overcome if you actually spend a few minutes learning..
It's not that hard..

I certainly wouldn't be sending any of my tokens to strangers..
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:58:16 PM

LOL. I don't think anybody need your help buddy. It's really easy to do it. Moreover there are a lot of selling tutorial on the internet that everyone can find it out easily. Don't waste your time to wait anymore cause nobody will try your service Smiley)

Temmy007 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:57:16 PM

I have some tokens that I don't know how to convert to ethereum and I think I should have sold them in this your services but I am afraid of scam and fraud. How I wish we would see face to face and I can sell all my tokens but I think that is not possible and it will take some times to build trust.

That Why i point out,  trust issue,  if you have 1000 token to sell,  you can send me 50 token at first,  then i sell and send you your ethereum,  that how we wouod do it until  you can Trust me
Temmy007 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:01:15 PM

I know there is nothing i can say to make Anyone trust me, That why i say someone can send there token little,  i will sell give you your ethereum , to built trust.
The 15% is negotiable
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:01:51 PM

really hard to trust as of now i may learn it by my own instead of making conversation with you , we know the time now that trusting people is hard especially if really dont know the people behind that if you take it personally i may trust you but via online i think im not.
Temmy007 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:10:41 PM

really hard to trust as of now i may learn it by my own instead of making conversation with you , we know the time now that trusting people is hard especially if really dont know the people behind that if you take it personally i may trust you but via online i think im not.

I know there is nothing i can say to make Anyone trust me, That why i say someone can send there token little,  i will sell give you your ethereum , to built trust.
The 15% is negotiable
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:15:17 PM

I will advice you to learn it, ED is easy to easy if you can learn how to use it.
Gloria_16

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:32:24 PM

on YouTube there are good videos how to use the exchange, why pay if you can spend a little time
deenny

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:37:20 PM

Hahahahaha, etherdelta is very easy to used, this kind of people also have in this world
 Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: