Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized exchange with high volume?  (Read 364 times)
BTC Turkiye (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 254

Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:14:36 AM

Anyone knows which decentralized exchange has the highest volume and most trustworthy?

I`d like to take my business to them but I need to make sure they can fit my needs. Also are there withdrawal limits on those exchanges as well?

Farklı Borsaların Anlık Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum ve Bitcoin Cash Kurunu Takip Edebilirsiniz.
BTCkur.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:26:26 AM

Please can you explain what you mean by decentralized exchange so that a fresher like me knows what that is. I have read if even big exchanges closing shops like novaexchange and another trying to stress clients by making withdrawals difficult. Kindly explain.
monsterous

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:35:57 AM

can you speak more about coin that want to exchange Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:13:35 AM

Bisq.network  is a completely peer-peer decentralized cryptocurrency platform where you can exchange bitcoins to fiat and altcoins.
Bisq uses encrypted communication over Tor. No need to register, just start trading in 10 minutes.
Bisq is an opn source and the code can be seen https://github.com/bisq-network/exchange

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
BTC Turkiye (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:20:02 PM

Bisq.network  is a completely peer-peer decentralized cryptocurrency platform where you can exchange bitcoins to fiat and altcoins.
Bisq uses encrypted communication over Tor. No need to register, just start trading in 10 minutes.
Bisq is an opn source and the code can be seen https://github.com/bisq-network/exchange

Bisq is good but it doesn`t really have enough volume. Also they charge to post an order.
Do you know if they have a limit on withdrawal or for a transaction?

Farklı Borsaların Anlık Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum ve Bitcoin Cash Kurunu Takip Edebilirsiniz.
BTCkur.com
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:21:46 AM

Bisq is good but it doesn`t really have enough volume. Also they charge to post an order.
Do you know if they have a limit on withdrawal or for a transaction?

You may find the other decentralized exchanges which are all below I mentioned bro.
Bitsquare
Bitshares
nxt
counterparty dex

I hope these sites will be providing high volume of coins to exchange it without any hassles. Please check about it and try it.
howtobuy

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:13:27 PM

Anyone knows which decentralized exchange has the highest volume and most trustworthy?

I`d like to take my business to them but I need to make sure they can fit my needs. Also are there withdrawal limits on those exchanges as well?

Why are you looking for decentralized exchange? Why can't you use any mainstream marketplace?
BTC Turkiye (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:44:58 PM

Why are you looking for decentralized exchange? Why can't you use any mainstream marketplace?

I don`t trust them also I don`t want to give them my personal information. Plus I`d like to support the decentralized systems instead of companies

BTCkur.com
johnnyns

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:33:58 PM

Etherdelta I guess. Plenty of coins, solid volume, working well for a long time, the only downside actually is their awful website. But you get used to it.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:02:12 AM

Etherdelta I guess. Plenty of coins, solid volume, working well for a long time, the only downside actually is their awful website. But you get used to it.

Etherdelta only allows you to trade coins versus Ethereum, and that's it. No BTC/LTC, BTC/DASH, etc. It's too much of a limiting factor, but I do agree that the volume it's generating is very decent for a decentralized exchange platform. Other than that, most of the well known decentralized exchanges are already mentioned here, except for coinffeine. It's a decentralized exchange that has been growing for quite a while now. It may not yet have impressive volumes, but we can't expect them to be anywhere near the centralized exchanges. People looking for decentralization have to accept less convenience and less overall usability.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:14:18 AM

I think WAVES would be your best option as i think it's the most trustworthy decentralized exchange. There are no limits on withdrawals and you can withdraws as much as you like. Even the fees charges during each trade is also very low and the platform is very much secure.
ETHEREDELTA is also exchange you can use. The exchange has a very good trade volume and there are plenty of coins and tokens on the exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: