Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]  (Read 2315 times)
RilleyOng1234

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

they will cut some revenues from the clients and consumers i believe who use this platform
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:29:23 PM

well Bounty program or not?
Hii , We are currently working on cool and unique bounty program so stay tuned , there will be a program you can get all details at our rubiix telegram group.

I will wait, from what I see when compared with many other projects that are now deriving from you a mature and most importantly working idea. It remains only to make sure that more people from the community have learned. Probably it makes sense to give some famous journalists or bloggers to do an advertisement or a survey on you.
joshcarnice

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

Do you have airdrop/bounty program? I'm glad to participate Smiley Smiley
Midoucha

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

This project is legit and real, very very good staff  Wink