Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] 🔴ADHIVE🔴 The first AI-controlled platform for influencer marketing  (Read 51179 times)
alexlogin (OP)

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

We do influencer marketing better

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:46:49 AM

No, but I see such an opportunity. In general, I think to try myself as a video blogger. In any case now I spend a lot of time on crypto-currencies. Their reviews normally payed in bounty and do not look at the rank.
Smart move. On the new site, everyone will have the same starting conditions. And you can quickly assemble an audience if you do high-quality content.
Quality content will attract users on your channel, increase loyalty and of course you will have all chances to become good blogger

█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:20:29 AM

The fact is in that - there are no chances for newcomers on existing platforms. And here who first started to work, he will be the leader.

Look at free platforms ike steem, golos, medium. Every one have chance

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:07:49 AM

No, but I see such an opportunity. In general, I think to try myself as a video blogger. In any case now I spend a lot of time on crypto-currencies. Their reviews normally payed in bounty and do not look at the rank.
You already have a vlog? Can you share it?
Not yet, just getting ready. As soon as I launch the project, I hope you will be the first subscriber :-)
I think it will be interesting for everyone to watch you if you post your work on the AdHive platform
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:29:24 AM

Smart move. On the new site, everyone will have the same starting conditions. And you can quickly assemble an audience if you do high-quality content.
I dont think so. If you have any background it will be a bit easier have more audience
the main thing is content, the audience will grow quickly if the channel has unique content

alexlogin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:04:03 PM

Not yet, just getting ready. As soon as I launch the project, I hope you will be the first subscriber :-)
We will announce soon the launch of the Alpha version ) so, you all will have a chance to become influencer if you have good channel with quality content/

█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:04:32 PM

We will announce soon the launch of the Alpha version ) so, you all will have a chance to become influencer if you have good channel with quality content/
I'll wait for the good news. I think that many are waiting to take advantage of the services of the platform.
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:31:57 PM

Devs gonna announce alpha version before ICO start or after start?

Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:01:08 PM

What did WP speaks about it?
Start the alpha version in November. Perhaps by the end of the month we will have the opportunity to look at the product
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:25:52 AM

Good news. I can not wait to test this system. I understand that there should be many testers for the system to self-configure so that an alpha version can install each one? Without any restrictions?
In this case, to attract a large number of testers, I would still introduce a prize system. So do most developers.
You mean BugBounty? Interestingly, I would not mind taking part.
alexlogin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:43:50 AM

Spawn4ever, we gonna launch it before ICO

█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:45:21 AM

Do you have any screenshots?
alexlogin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

the main thing is content, the audience will grow quickly if the channel has unique content
Does it exist at all? Now everything is parsed and copied in minutes.
Agree. I love freedom, but in this case it's annoying. As a result, all channels / sites with similar themes end up with one content.
Well, it depends n the blogger and their audience and content of the blog. If you do all the same you will lose the interest of your viewer. Of cource we have some trands news or event in the world that each one wants to discuss.  

█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
alexlogin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:51:55 AM

Right now we are not able to publish it but you need to wait very liitle and you will see the platform yourself, you can test it and write your opinion.

█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
alexlogin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:53:21 AM

In this case, to attract a large number of testers, I would still introduce a prize system. So do most developers.
No, I think he does not mean bug bounty. In order for AI to develop the algorithms of its actions, it is necessary for it to go through a multitude of decision-making cases. And the more such cases will be considered, the more accurate the solutions will be. Therefore, the test should be large-scale.
You are abcolutely right.

█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:54:41 AM

How i can get access to your alpha verison? Do i need register somewhere?

alexlogin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:59:47 AM

When we launch it, we will post news about it here with the link. So you could register and test it. Actually you could leave your email on the site even today and we will send you email about the start of the platform.

█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:07:20 PM

No, I think he does not mean bug bounty. In order for AI to develop the algorithms of its actions, it is necessary for it to go through a multitude of decision-making cases. And the more such cases will be considered, the more accurate the solutions will be. Therefore, the test should be large-scale.
You're right. I think before launching the platform we will see more news, including on attracting users.
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:38:13 PM

there is no need for screenshots, you still will not get to use the product, what's the point of this?
let's wait

spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:09:26 PM

there is no need for screenshots, you still will not get to use the product, what's the point of this?
let's wait
lol, im wanna see some pictures too. Or better video-presentation. It would ge great

Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:15:08 PM

When we launch it, we will post news about it here with the link. So you could register and test it. Actually you could leave your email on the site even today and we will send you email about the start of the platform.
Excellent. I signed up for the newsletter. I hope not to miss the launch of the platform)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: