Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] 🔴ADHIVE🔴 The first AI-controlled platform for influencer marketing  (Read 51175 times)
Darina AdHive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

I'm very excited about your project! You're real professionals!
When will the nearest Q&A session with founders be?
Thanks!
Hey there!
Thanks for your support!
Sunday Q&A session with AdHive founders:boom:

Ask Vadim, Alexandr and Dmitry anything about AdHive!

2:00 p.m. GMT
AdHive official Telegram chat - https://t.me/adhivetv

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seawis43

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

How sophisticated is your AI? What's it based on?

Video and audio recognition technology and WebVane Framework were developed by the founders of the AdHive Platform and are owned by fully controlled Scorchai Inc. After the crowdsale campaign is done, all IP which is required for the platform and module execution and further development will be transferred to the AdHive project. All that is well explained in the whitepaper, and it would be not nice if I just post parts of whitepaper here basically spamming the thread Smiley https://adhive.tv/docs/AdHive_Whitepaper.pdf
seawis43

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

LIVE Q&A SESSION WITH FOUNDERS OF ADHIVE!
Date: Sunday
Time: 14:00 GMT
Where: Our official Telegram chat

Click the link above, join our TG chat and do not hesitate to ask anything about AdHive!
RubiKa

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

And the tokenprice?
Token price is set as 1ETH = 5000ADH
price is very low. Why so? Presale and sale prices are different?
TarzanNJane

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:01:30 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 12:39:14 AM by TarzanNJane

just ran across your project... this is first time i hear aboгt adhive.

in your wp you compare adhive to indahash, socialmedia market and efir. well i can't get what you and indahash have in common? it seems adhive and indahash 2 absolutely different projects. i can understand when you compare adhive to socialmedia market, however it smm is also differ from you, but indahash is not relevant project to compare i think. just one of many opinions.

could you please tell what the difference between you and socialmedia market? i'm sure you operate in the same area but can't clearly understand what the difference..
will be appreciated if you will provide any info, as i'm actually choosing project to invest. i didn't hear about you before and thought that the market is empty and already have a favourite..
De Young

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

just ran across your project... this is first time i hear abot adhive.

in your wp you compare yourself to indahash and socialmedia market, i can get what you and indahash have in common? it seems adhive and indahash 2 absolutely different projects. i can understand when you compare adhive to smm, however it smm is also differ differ from you, but indahash is not relevan i think. just one of many opinions.

could you please tell what the difference between you and socialmedia market? i'm sure you operate in the same area but can't clearly understand what the difference..
will be appreciated if you will provide any info, as i'm actually choosing project to invest. i didn't hear about you before and thought that the market is empty and already have a favourite..

mate, don't waste your time. it's not an ICO - it's more like gold digging.

adhive is another scam project. they will have 3 token sales with last one in almost in two years   Sad Undecided
no price or cap stated for third phase and they can easily whack all current investments. actually, they can do whatever they want to do with all tokens. no actual cap settled.

and one more thing: smart contract for token distribution? - no; how token might be issued? - no any info again.

if they gave not settled rules in smart contract for phase 3 - all this ICO is huge scam. red flag. don't recommend for investing. or you can make a deep study on them and make sure it's scam.
Fury Road

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:30:48 AM

in your wp you compare yourself to indahash and socialmedia market, i can get what you and indahash have in common? it seems adhive and indahash 2 absolutely different projects. i can understand when you compare adhive to smm, however it smm is also differ differ from you, but indahash is not relevan i think. just one of many opinions.

adhive is another scam project. they will have 3 token sales with last one in almost in two years   Sad Undecided
no price or cap stated for third phase and they can easily whack all current investments. actually, they can do whatever they want to do with all tokens. no actual cap settled.

and one more thing: smart contract for token distribution? - no; how token might be issued? - no any info again.

if they gave not settled rules in smart contract for phase 3 - all this ICO is huge scam. red flag. don't recommend for investing. or you can make a deep study on them and make sure it's scam.

oh, i also heard about these guys. and also believe it's another scam. they have over 10k members in their telegram chat but i know they are providing giveaway for adding people to the chat Undecided also they shout about 300k blogers registered on their platform... but in real their mvp looks like google sheets with lists i could click indefinitely. Roll Eyes

plus they are already messing with all their presale promises..
+
road map is empty.
adhive ignored presale hard cap taking over $2.5M.
not confirmed advisors.
no total cap for ICO settled.
strange team (acording to linkedin profiles). it raised doubts in their competence.
i wonder how token might be issued? it seems, that adhive can issue tokens anytime.  Huh
they have phase 3 in two years, it's true/strange.
team do not shows smart contract for distribution.
their so called "ai", the main thing that makes them unique, is, actually, no more than a simple api...

not reliable variant for investing. be careful.
Darina AdHive

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:07:40 AM

And the tokenprice?
Token price is set as 1ETH = 5000ADH
price is very low. Why so? Presale and sale prices are different?
No. Price for presale and Tokensale Phase 1 is fixed - 1ETH=5000ADH
It's not low. We understand what price should be.
seawis43

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

just ran across your project... this is first time i hear aboгt adhive.

in your wp you compare adhive to indahash, socialmedia market and efir. well i can't get what you and indahash have in common? it seems adhive and indahash 2 absolutely different projects. i can understand when you compare adhive to socialmedia market, however it smm is also differ from you, but indahash is not relevant project to compare i think. just one of many opinions.

Hello!

In terms of platform Indahash could be considered as a competitor, but hardly in terms of business cause we have techology based solution + whitelabel of the platform which makes is possible to create a kind of protocol of native video ad placement. Both projects are focusing on influencer market, why shouldn't they be compared? Smiley The main difference is that our project also integrates complete AI solution for better automatization of the process. AI module is used for object, text and voice recognition in order to control quality of ad task performance, while Indahash only automates the payment process.
The main advantage of AdHive is that the advertiser will be able to launch mass campaigns without extra operating load - launching a campaign in 200 bloggers will take as much time as you start at one, that's our unique core competence.

The same can be said about socialmedia.market, both projects are focused on connecting influencers with the advertisements, but socialmedia.market doesn't have full automation, which limits the availablility of mass ad placement, doesn't have automatic quality control functions, because the AI module is only used for data analysis, and it doesn't assess the quality of ad task performance.

Hope that answers your questions, please let me know if you are interested in anything else!
seawis43

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

Hello! Let me dismiss some of your notions, if you let me Smiley

Have you read the mechanics of Token Sale phase 2 in the WP? Here's a short summary:
1. The second phase will be distributed over time, the tokens will be sold in batches within a few months, to the Phase 1 purchasers in prior with a 10% bonus on the market price but with the maximum limit on the purchase (in proportion to their first purchase). so there would be no sharp impact on the ADH's market price.

2. Participants of the presale and the first phase will apply for participation in the second phase to purchase ADH with additional 10% bonus, but the amount of their purchase will be limited by the volume of tokens purchased at the first stages + all tokens acquired during the second phase will be vested (without a direct affection on the market price), such a mechanics minimizes the impact, making a huge dump impossible.

So, as you can see the same amount of tokens that have been sold during pre-sale and token sale phase 1 will be sold at phase 2. The price will be market price at that moment. Why do that, you ask? Well, We clearly understand how much money is needed now to implement the project at the initial stage. And what's scammy in raising additional funds exactly when they will be needed? Its more honest and wiser to spend funds according to the current needs, instead of collecting everything at once, isn't it? Smiley
And the cap is settled: $12 million for Token Sale Phase 1 which will begin on 21st of February!

Regarding the question about smartcontracts and issuing of tokens: ADH would be purchased via personal tokensale cabinets. Smart contract would be implemented for token distribution and vestings for private presale purchasers, founders, advisors,  network growth and tokensale phase 2 - as per our whitepaper.
We're not an open source yet. Some of our technological methods seemed to be unique, but some of them would be published soon.

Hope this helps you to understand the project better Smiley Have a good day!

seawis43

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:47:45 AM

oh, i also heard about these guys. and also believe it's another scam. they have over 10k members in their telegram chat but i know they are providing giveaway for adding people to the chat Undecided also they shout about 300k blogers registered on their platform... but in real their mvp looks like google sheets with lists i could click indefinitely. Roll Eyes

plus they are already messing with all their presale promises..
+
road map is empty.
adhive ignored presale hard cap taking over $2.5M.
not confirmed advisors.
no total cap for ICO settled.
strange team (acording to linkedin profiles). it raised doubts in their competence.
i wonder how token might be issued? it seems, that adhive can issue tokens anytime.  Huh
they have phase 3 in two years, it's true/strange.
team do not shows smart contract for distribution.
their so called "ai", the main thing that makes them unique, is, actually, no more than a simple api...

not reliable variant for investing. be careful.

Hello! Some of your questions have been answered above, so i'll focus on the ones that are unique in your message.

With what "all presale promises" are we messing with? All promises (except the hard-cap one, the explanation is below) have been completed. If you only mean the hard-cap, then you posted it 2 times Smiley

Please provide the text where we are saying about 300k bloggers registered on our platform. In our last medium article when the pre-sale ended: https://medium.com/adhive/adhive-presale-closed-with-5-5-million-in-36-minutes-75622b043862 we provided the statistics, and you can see the information "Over 6K influencers registered on the AdHive Platform" Nowhere near 300k, i think Smiley Also regarding the functionality comment. Right now the platform is in alpha stage, so give it a pass. We're rolling out the beta of the platform this month actually! And you are welcome to try it out when it becomes available! Stay tuned.

Also in the exact medium article there was information why the pre-sale hardcap was overreached. Due to large number of token purchasers, we’ve experienced a technical issue, the transactions data was sent with a delay. Thus hardcap limitation worked properly, but it was delayed.

What do you mean "not confirmed advisors"? You can even see the  #2 Appendix MATH MODELS AND TOKEN MECHANICS in the end of Whitepaper, that was written by Serguei Popov, the co-founder of IOTA and Wings (with which we have a partnership, by the way). You can check more information in the Team & Advisors paragraph of the Whitepaper. The Advisory board is located on page 22.

The roadmap on the website is very general, but its not empty! You can see the detailed roadmap in our Whitepaper: https://adhive.tv/docs/AdHive_Whitepaper.pdf . You would like the page 53 "Project roadmap". All details are there.

Clarify your "Strange team" remarks, please. "According to linkedin profiles" is as vague as it gets Smiley

The "AI" remark also feels unbased. Have you checked the #1 Appendix at the end of Whitepaper? What exactly screams "simple API" to you in it? Please clarify.

Hope i answered all your questions in this and the previous messages. If you have any doubts still - feel free to join the Q&A with the founders which will happen this Sunday! The detailed information will come in the next post.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:52:59 AM

Can i get some free coin?
seawis43

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

LIVE Q&A SESSION WITH FOUNDERS OF ADHIVE!
Date: Sunday
Time: 14:00 GMT
Where: Our official Telegram chat

Click the link above, join our TG chat and do not hesitate to ask anything about AdHive!
seawis43

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

Can i get some free coin?

Hello. We do not have airdrop campaign, and the bounty campaign has ended already. You can only get ADH token by participating in the Token Sale Phase 1, which starts on 21st of February! Leave your email to join the newsletter or register your tokensale account on the adhive.tv website!
moepaing

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:43:03 AM

Any other chances to get good bonuses?
seawis43

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

Any other chances to get good bonuses?

Hello! Sure, you will be able to get bonuses in Token Sale phase 1!
Here's the bonus scheme for Token Sale Phase #1:
•  Day 1 (February 21) – 10% Bonus only for Whitelist participants
•  Day 2-4 (February 22 – February 24) – 5% Bonus
•  Day 5-9 (February 25 – March 1) – 2.5% Bonus
•  Day 10-22 (March 2 – March 14) – 0% Bonus

Sign up to the newsletter and into your personal account on the adhive.tv website to participate!
HP Guy

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:03:46 AM

How many Tokens will be sold during the Presale/ICO?
seawis43

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

How many Tokens will be sold during the Presale/ICO?

Hello. Our technical limit is 450 million ADH tokens. 60% of tokens will be sold during crowdsale phase. There are 2 phases, so 135 million tokens is the maximum amount that will be sold during Pre-sale and Phase 1 of Token sale Smiley
banivur

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

I know that we need to provide our documents in Latin. But if I don't have in latin? What should I do?
Darina AdHive

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

I know that we need to provide our documents in Latin. But if I don't have in latin? What should I do?
Hello!
You're right. But you can provide documents not in Latin, but in your language. We will translate them from our side. But it will take more time for you to pass KYC procedure.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: