Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ether ever grow in price?  (Read 759 times)
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:26:37 PM

It is growing right now as I am typing this to 330 dollars. I don't think it will always remain at 300 but it will not take off exponentially either. I think a steady slow growth pace is great for a currency volatility.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitsurfer333

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:29:29 PM

of course it will. look at the price earlier this year... it will moon soon trust me Wink
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:34:07 PM

I think it'll grow a lot in the future Smiley. You can take a look at the price of ETH at the moment it has increased about 10% already from 300$ to over 330$ in today. I think in the near future ETH can get over 1k$ soon Smiley

Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:16:00 PM

ETH had a 500.000 units frozen incident in Parity last week. It's a wonder the price didn't tank! It even increased, either people don't read news or just don't know what they are buying.

Considering the only use case for Ethereum atm are ICOs and those same ICOs when dumping their ETH back into the market each time when over 300$ keep the price down we can expect quite a long time of ETH stability.

Micela13

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:19:15 PM

My husband believes in Ether from the day one he started mining it Wink
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:34:09 PM

It definitely will, from my point of view. Ether is not surging like crazy, but showing stability, which is a good sign I think. It is a good investment with a steady growth.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:43:30 PM

its good to invest in ethereum it will go up the price next year, well its slowly to increase but this coin has potential to increase in next year maybe $500 its good for long term investment.

Iminvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:48:19 PM

eth is a good coin to invest in long term. It's stable
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:55:33 PM

its good to invest in ethereum it will go up the price next year, well its slowly to increase but this coin has potential to increase in next year maybe $500 its good for long term investment.
Yes eth is a good investment the price lately is drops down. I think it also next year is the time for ethereum to boom and more users has believe that eth will rise again. 
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:14:31 PM

I'm afraid that ether will always be ~$300. I guess this is good in terms of using it as a "currency" but it isn't great for an investment.

What are your thoughts???
No more. At first Think, how much Bitcoin's price has increased. And in that it will surely be clear that altcoin's price will certainly increase.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:52:45 PM

Of course the ethereum will grow. Projects every day more and more use smart contracts. Also in the winter there will be new updates of the ethereum.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

Maybe you had a wrong thought. ETH has climbed to $475 right now. You should know that ETH is one of biggest coins in the world and there is no thing can stop its growth.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:16:16 PM

Ether has already appreciated like 3000% this year alone! Ether is good at it's price. If you are now refering to future price increase, you should be aware that price increase will come as a result of many factors of which none of us cannot control!
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:17:44 PM

If you expect Ethereum to go $1000 before 2018 then it's not gonna happen just yet  Grin
I believe it will reach that price end 2018.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:21:38 PM

It surely will. Ethereum is undervalued in my opinion.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:25:15 PM

Yes eth is a good investment the price lately is drops down. I think it also next year is the time for ethereum to boom and more users has believe that eth will rise again. 
i believe that ETH will be make some recover in the next few years and in 2018 i believe on the potential of this coin it as being the coin that is been next in king of all which is bitcoin so in the net few years we will see that ETH will make some recover just keep on trusting cause this was a good project.
batier84

Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:27:47 PM

I believe obviously, the course of the Ethereum will grow like the overall share of all cryptocurrency in turnover relative to fiat but he will not be so fast in any direction as    
acknowledged and markedly overbought Bitcoin.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:41:00 PM

at least the current ethereum price is more stable, I myself am not very experienced about rising the price of ethereum. but my knowledge so far, if bitcoin prices soar, surely altcoin prices will go down, and vice versa. and I can also judge from demand and supply, if demand is plenty and inventory is few, surely the price will increase, and vice versa, if demand is low and supply a lot, then the price will decrease.

I agree. In terms of stability, Ether is one of those alts that has proven itself, despite bitcoin actually having a negative effect on so many alts as it has risen in the past few weeks. I still believe in alts; however, I think that it's value would be in a stand still or in a slow increasing pace until bitcoin has halted its rise. For now, it's best to hold until it regains value.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:55:44 PM

From my point of view, Ethereum has reached their stability in value and will continue to rise for sure. Most analysts that have confidence in Ethereum expect it to exceed bitcoin by market share and price by 2018.

One of them is Olaf Carlson-Wee, chief executive officer of cryptocurrency hedge fund Polychain Capital said in an interview with Bloomberg. Here is how he describes the main reason why ETH is to surpass bitcoin:

"What we’ve seen in ethereum is a much richer, organic developer ecosystem develop very, very quickly, which is what has driven ethereum’s price growth, which has actually been much more aggressive than bitcoin,"

It may have, but I think that it still has some potential left in it. It would not be a good time to gauge if it has reached it's highest potential value and is now in a stable stage because bitcoin has been wrecking every altcoin since its increase last month. Many cryptocurrency users have had their eyes on bitcoin for quite a while now and is so focused on it. Therefore, when this trend settles, then we shall see if Eth would actually regain value or increase some more.

kojoannan

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:58:34 PM

Demand for Ether has increased recently and is heading to $500 by early next year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: