Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a savings account  (Read 5876 times)
JimCGSavings (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:51:01 PM

Any way your only 16yrs, it was all a lie. The P.I. who I didn't hire said you are a little kid and he has stopped looking up your information, so yeah.

To quote your threat:
"Has nothing to do with liberals and conservatives, neither agree on Fraud as a way of handling your problem. This is fraud, no two ways about it, and if ever releases his name I am going to contact the IRS about it. I already started to look into him with the help of a private investigator, it is only a matter of time he is in jail. (grin) LMAO"

You've insisted on stalking me around this board, insulting me and my wife, and now you're equivocating on your threat but still insisting I'm the liar? Why am I not surprised. Balls to the wall time. In another post, you claim a "lurker" hired the private investigator, but got "some good information". And now that is your claim and seems to give you permission to insult me yet again.
You seem to think you can frighten me away. Or convince others I'm a liar. Let's see who has the biggest "truth" cojones. Want the IRS to audit me? Want me in jail? Please, don't make me laugh. What you fail to realize is that my situation can't be made worse. Only different. My real name is Jimmy Hankins. I live at 3146 NW 49th Street, OKC, OK, 73112. My phone number is 1-405-943-1068. I'm 54 years old and your "source" is, like you. Full of it.

Now. Your turn. Prove ANY SINGLE ONE of the accusations you've made against me. Or shut up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: