Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a bitcoin Rpg Game  (Read 907 times)
sumair7230 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:52:34 AM

Hello i would like to know how can i make a bitcoin Rpg game and in how much time i can make THANKS

http://Coinsteacher.com a simple blog for simple readers .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:48:56 AM

Hello i would like to know how can i make a bitcoin Rpg game and in how much time i can make THANKS

Well the answer is in, how much programming knowledge you have and Also how much experience you have in designing characters. if you think you have both the skills required for the task ahead, you can get a good game done within few months(3-6) timeframe.
sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:25:00 AM

Well the answer is in, how much programming knowledge you have and Also how much experience you have in designing characters. if you think you have both the skills required for the task ahead, you can get a good game done within few months(3-6) timeframe.

i know html  , css i am learning javascript i dont have an experience in diigning chracters however i will learn to design .

Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:44:36 AM

i know html  , css i am learning javascript i dont have an experience in diigning chracters however i will learn to design .

Well these aren't enough, I will recommend you to learn Unity3d, C# and along with those, Learn Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Learn PHP, Learn MySQL You have to go a long way before you are ready to make a simple game, yet alone a BTC based RPG Game. Keep Learning and Good luck!
brillarinal

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:28:02 PM

Hello i would like to know how can i make a bit[Suspicious link removed] game and in how much time i can make THANKS

Well these aren't enough, I will recommend you to learn Unity3d, C# and along with those, Learn Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Learn PHP, Learn MySQL You have to go a long way before you are ready to make a simple game, yet alone a BTC based RPG Game. Keep Learning and Good luck!
I also very recommend you Unity 3d and take some bits of knowledge in game design. It's not so simple
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:20:35 PM

yeah, at least must know about php and mysql for game system (if you only want to make browser game). I also have this kind of project, but stuck in battle code  Sad for now enough with my faucet.
Hey for first time you can look to Coinbrawl then modify with your own style
sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:03:25 PM

i know html  , css i am learning javascript i dont have an experience in diigning chracters however i will learn to design .

did i have to learn ALL this for a browser RPG game? a game like cryptoracers.com and coinbrawl?

sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:07:31 PM

yeah, at least must know about php and mysql for game system (if you only want to make browser game). I also have this kind of project, but stuck in battle code  Sad for now enough with my faucet.
Hey for first time you can look to Coinbrawl then modify with your own style

THANK YOU , i also want to make games like coinbrawl but i also want a microwallet at where the payment goes to BTW good luck 2 u

Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:52:41 PM

This is a strange question really. If you want(really want) to make a rpg-game with implementation of BTC  - you would not ask such questions, I believe. You must have serious knowledge and expierience if you want other people to make stakes with their BTC in your game.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:11:44 AM

Are you familiar with RPG Maker? If you are, you can use that to create your own role-playing game based on what you want it to appear. You can make use of their templates, music, graphics and other materials there for free if you apply for their trial version. However, some resources there would require you to purchase, so better be ready to have money reserved for that.

Once you've chosen and purchased what you need for your game, you can then proceed to incorporate it using the tutorials they provided. Here are some nice looking graphics for characters you might want to check out. I have included the prices and links of each of them below so you know how much they cost and where to get them.

RPG Maker MV: Cover Art Characters Pack

Price: $9.99

RPG Maker DS Resource Pack

Price: $29.99

RPG Maker DS+ Resource Pack

Price: $14.99

Now if you want to know where to use Bitcoin in the game, you can consolidate it as a reward for killing monsters or enemies. For example, let's say one killed a monster at a certain level, that character will earn satoshi based on what the rank of the monster he killed. If one ended up killing a rank 1 monster, he earns 1-10 satoshis for it. In addition, you can also incorporate Bitcoin when buying and selling premium items. The rarer the item, the higher the price of it in bitcoins.

Hopefully, you understand where I'm getting at here.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:29:03 AM

Now if you want to know where to use Bitcoin in the game, you can consolidate it as a reward for killing monsters or enemies. For example, let's say one killed a monster at a certain level, that character will earn satoshi based on what the rank of the monster he killed. If one ended up killing a rank 1 monster, he earns 1-10 satoshis for it. In addition, you can also incorporate Bitcoin when buying and selling premium items. The rarer the item, the higher the price of it in bitcoins.

it ain't that easy as you might have thought of, The Game will be easily hacked, How will you ensure the client hasn't cheated? Any sort of 'Rewarding' game will do the 'rewarding' on the server side instead of the client side, there is no way RPG maker allows this sort of stuff, its just a plain simple game engine with some resources. Unless OP can make a Server side version of it, It is impossible to make a secure version which can't be cheated.
bismillahi

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:14:41 AM

Hello i would like to know how can i make a bit[Suspicious link removed] game and in how much time i can make THANKS
There are many tools to create games, you can also use library and game engine.
If you want to create 3d games with unrealistic character i recommend you to use Unity 3d,
You can also create 2d game with unity, depends with your knowledge.
In unity also have many plugin to make easier to create games like :
RPG: UniRPG (Download : https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/51078)

For connection and linking the coin or score and reward to bitcoin, you can use Blockchain API, just send request like in the documentation.
All documentation here: https://blockchain.info/api

If you want to create 3d games with reaslistic character i recommend you to use Unreal Engine.

If you are pro on JS,Ruby,Phyton you can use RPG maker , just buy , its available on Steam, easy development you can develop without knowing programming.
But if you want to edit the effect you must know that languages.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:44:26 AM

If you want to create 3d games with unrealistic character i recommend you to use Unity 3d,

For connection and linking the coin or score and reward to bitcoin, you can use Blockchain API, just send request like in the documentation.

If you want to create 3d games with reaslistic character i recommend you to use Unreal Engine.

If you are pro on JS,Ruby,Phyton you can use RPG maker , just buy , its available on Steam, easy development you can develop without knowing programming.

Just like i said in my previous response, anything which involves payment, should be done on the server side, making client side app will accomplish nothing for the OP.
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:33:31 AM

Lol your suggestion may be too hard to do for OP, as he only want to make just a browser game and know only html css and some js
Anyway thank you for remind me to rpgmaker, i think i'll do some trial with it. though for the reward i must find alternative way
sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:15:08 AM

i will try but how will i integrate this in my browser also i dont want to use graphic at alot of places i will need just few monsters people will do quest monsters unlock and they can do battle

sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:16:29 AM

Lol your suggestion may be too hard to do for OP, as he only want to make just a browser game and know only html css and some js
Anyway thank you for remind me to rpgmaker, i think i'll do some trial with it. though for the reward i must find alternative way

as i have said i will learn the necessaries also i want to make a game like Pokebits and coinbrawl so i dont think more work will be requred maybe

sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:18:24 AM

Are you familiar with RPG Maker? If you are, you can use that to create your own role-playing game based on what you want it to appear. You can make use of their templates, music, graphics and other materials there for free if you apply for their trial version. However, some resources there would require you to purchase, so better be ready to have money reserved for that.

Once you've chosen and purchased what you need for your game, you can then proceed to incorporate it using the tutorials they provided. Here are some nice looking graphics for characters you might want to check out. I have included the prices and links of each of them below so you know how much they cost and where to get them.

RPG Maker MV: Cover Art Characters Pack

Price: $9.99

RPG Maker DS Resource Pack

Price: $29.99

RPG Maker DS+ Resource Pack

Price: $14.99

Hopefully, you understand where I'm getting at here.

i am not making a game like this i want to make game like coinbrawl pokebits or cryptoracers etc

sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:19:22 AM

This is a strange question really. If you want(really want) to make a rpg-game with implementation of BTC  - you would not ask such questions, I believe. You must have serious knowledge and expierience if you want other people to make stakes with their BTC in your game.

i am here for knowledge everyone is ones a newbie Smiley

buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:06:35 PM

Hey sumair, you're not the first to express interest in a Bitcoin (or crypto, anyway) rpg game. I myself have played with two on this forum, both unfortunately met their demises right around the time I got very interested, so for the time being, am not going to invest much time in them. However, I would point you to one discussion in particular, as it seems to have brought together people like yourself (MMORPG discussion with crypto integration):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2190459.0

Maybe you can get in touch if you have something to contribute, or simply learn from there. From my experience, getting a game out is hard enough, getting people to keep playing harder... integrating Bitcoin is an added level of complexity.

As others have mentioned, I think the languages to start mastering for a browser-based RPG are PHP and MySql (for database). But that's just the coding aspect.

You probably also need a really good foundation for the game itself: business plan including business model, storyboard.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cloverme
Legendary

Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:29:56 PM

It takes a lot of effort and due diligence to create not only the game, but a project around it. A lot of it depends on your own experience and what resources you have to bring to make such a game. I'll tell you this much, time is the most expensive resource.  Grin
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:03:23 PM

It takes a lot of effort and due diligence to create not only the game, but a project around it. A lot of it depends on your own experience and what resources you have to bring to make such a game. I'll tell you this much, time is the most expensive resource.  Grin

There are also a lot of hidden costs for things like marketing and graphic design that will blow your budget. How much money

do you have to spend on this project? Do you want to go for external funding/ICOs? Will you use Bitcoin in-game as a micro

payment or will people buy game tokens to play with? Lots of things also come in play, like KYC/AML regulations, if you are

using it as a currency. {storing it or exchanging it on your platform}

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:24:56 PM

You will need to learn how to code/program and model. As well as integrate bitcoin or another crypto currency into the game itself, while having a good understanding of marketing and advertising to get your video game off the ground. A good rule of thumb would suggest you will go 1 year without making profits, so this is a project you would really need to be dedicated too. Often times people will buy prefabs or assets to implement in there game if they dont have the specific skill themselves, which could be expensive depending on how well the game will be. Good luck,

Positivebetting
sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:48:43 PM

It takes a lot of effort and due diligence to create not only the game, but a project around it. A lot of it depends on your own experience and what resources you have to bring to make such a game. I'll tell you this much, time is the most expensive resource.  Grin

There are also a lot of hidden costs for things like marketing and graphic design that will blow your budget. How much money

do you have to spend on this project? Do you want to go for external funding/ICOs? Will you use Bitcoin in-game as a micro

payment or will people buy game tokens to play with? Lots of things also come in play, like KYC/AML regulations, if you are

using it as a currency. {storing it or exchanging it on your platform}

i will not do alot of designing there will be just few monsters image i have got plans for marketing , there will be no ICO , this will be a game where people earn bitcoins yes i will use bitcoin as a micro payment method, and it will be a no deposit game

sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:50:10 PM

You will need to learn how to code/program and model. As well as integrate bitcoin or another crypto currency into the game itself, while having a good understanding of marketing and advertising to get your video game off the ground. A good rule of thumb would suggest you will go 1 year without making profits, so this is a project you would really need to be dedicated too. Often times people will buy prefabs or assets to implement in there game if they dont have the specific skill themselves, which could be expensive depending on how well the game will be. Good luck,

i know those fact i am usually here to know how to make them Smiley

sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:51:40 PM

Hey sumair, you're not the first to express interest in a Bitcoin (or crypto, anyway) rpg game. I myself have played with two on this forum, both unfortunately met their demises right around the time I got very interested, so for the time being, am not going to invest much time in them. However, I would point you to one discussion in particular, as it seems to have brought together people like yourself (MMORPG discussion with crypto integration):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2190459.0

Maybe you can get in touch if you have something to contribute, or simply learn from there. From my experience, getting a game out is hard enough, getting people to keep playing harder... integrating Bitcoin is an added level of complexity.

As others have mentioned, I think the languages to start mastering for a browser-based RPG are PHP and MySql (for database). But that's just the coding aspect.

You probably also need a really good foundation for the game itself: business plan including business model, storyboard.

this is something on higher level i want a simple game

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:07:47 PM

The simplest way to get started is to find the source code of some free games on the net. There were a lot of them on github and similar places. I do not know at what stage they are developing now. Some projects have probably died in the meantime.
Then try to learn how they are made and whether you can use their code for your needs. But you will need at least basic knowledge of PHP programming language and understanding of MySQL database. HTML and JS are not enough because such a game requires a server component.

If you build something, call us for beta test! Smiley
sumair7230 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:04:53 AM

The simplest way to get started is to find the source code of some free games on the net. There were a lot of them on github and similar places. I do not know at what stage they are developing now. Some projects have probably died in the meantime.
Then try to learn how they are made and whether you can use their code for your needs. But you will need at least basic knowledge of PHP programming language and understanding of MySQL database. HTML and JS are not enough because such a game requires a server component.

yes their are script but they dont show to integrate cryptos in the game

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

There are variety of factors thats is required.first the game idea then design,which platform,which language,scope,etc.after that you can simply make a ethereum token for your game.then you can use api of different open source wallet  to built wallet system.and if you are looking built a different blockchain that would be troublesome.first the idea greatly matter as they are plent of games but your idea should be unique to attract gamers.
squareware

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

Would you like to test mine?
Crypchania.com/webrpg
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

How - it's not known. But how much, in time - a long time)
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: