Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH- Bitcoin Cash moment  (Read 1172 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2898
Merit: 599

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:06:36 AM

It's been impressed how Bitcoin Cash pump in the past of few days.
Many people then make a statement that BCH will replace Bitcoins in the future.
But nowadays, Bitcoin Cash began to be abandoned and prices dropped back. What really happened?
Is this a joke or is it just for a moment's profit? How is current Cryptocurrency technology for games only.

It is what is it. It was really for pump & dump. Do you really think that bitcoin will be replaced? I don't think so, If you are shaken and impressive by the pump, don't be and I hope you didn't swayed by them because once they dump it, you will just lose your money. Unlike with Bitcoin, we have a backup from Japan and money have already trusted in it. I pity those who will be trapped by Bitcoin Cash.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:09:32 AM

Why does it have to be a battle? In fiat, you have Strerling, US Dollar, Euro, Renminbi, Ruble and others. They all co-exist, can't we have the same in crypto-currencies?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
lupinvn

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:11:09 AM

There are some people trying to harm BTC system by changing their miners to BCH and take high profit from its bump in past few days. But maybe everything is going on track now, even there are no fork of BCH happened. So everyone don't have to be very scare about it, just hold your bitcoin and get profit in some days.

rafabud

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

I agree with those who think that the battle between BTC and BCH is just bad for the community as a whole. There is no such thing as the true coin or stuff like that. What is worrisome is the fact that the pumps and dumps are fueled by some few agents aiming to achieve something which is good for themselves and partners only. Every single member of the community should be committed to avoid situations like the one we are living now, with SEGWIT2X and other forks representing maneuvers and not ways of bringing more value to cryptocurrencies. I hope we can be able to unite and spread the idea of bitcoin as it is, not only as a brand, but to make the effort of keeping the revolution alive, and not destroying it inside out. We need always to be careful, there are big players in this game, and they are dangerous, including some who work for the already established system regarding not only currencies, but also politics, and social welfare.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

It's not really a battle for me. Bitcoin did not even got close to BTC. It was just a trick for a profit. People should avoid panicking. Such FUD is also like scamming others earning free coins and then boom, they leave. The greed of people crypto users are definitely measured by this event.
I hope everyone learned a valuable lesson. Have a basis and proofs before jumping to conclusions. Or you will lose everything
Reatim

Activity: 2884
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:21:21 AM

It's not really a battle for me. Bitcoin did not even got close to BTC. It was just a trick for a profit. People should avoid panicking. Such FUD is also like scamming others earning free coins and then boom, they leave. The greed of people crypto users are definitely measured by this event.
I hope everyone learned a valuable lesson. Have a basis and proofs before jumping to conclusions. Or you will lose everything

Exactly, they created a giant FUD like for couple of days and some may have believed it in by switching to BCH. But BTC has stood its ground, though I really think the most of the investors did moved to BCH but for the hell of making huge profits. Then boom, then all leave going back to BTC. Who may not known their faces, but they truly manipulates the price in their favor but now leaving BCH. Yeah, those newbies should learn from this and not be tricked again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:08:26 PM

It's been impressed how Bitcoin Cash pump in the past of few days. Many people then make a statement that BCH will replace Bitcoins in the future. But nowadays, Bitcoin Cash began to be abandoned and prices dropped back. What really happened? Is this a joke or is it just for a moment's profit? How is current Cryptocurrency technology only for games only.

This can soon be entered into the cryptocurrency history as one of the most popular and abrupt migration of Bitcoin to BitcoinCash and then maybe back. Well, we can say that it can just be a big joke bit then again many people am sure did make some money here. In other words, this is just doing a normal business. Every participant is just doing his/her thing so as to make some profits...and now that the boat is tilting back to its original side there can movement to soon dump BCH and we can see Bitcoin to rise again...maybe slowly as it is just trying to absorb what happened in the last few days.

As some are saying, this is the game that old boys are doing and since they got the resources to support such, small holders like us are just watching on the sideline maybe wondering what happened. Next week, hopefully, we might be able to rationalize things up for better discussion. Personally, I did welcome the birth of BitcoinCash but I do not entertain the idea that it should be the new Bitcoin.
All i see is bitcoin is still the king! Then why should i waste my time and energy focusing to some dogie altcoin called bitcoin cash?
I always put myself away from negative speculations and FUDs from people with no prior bitcoin economic background because many people are now into bitcoin trying to sell their FUDs... Thank god, that's not for me because i ain't buying no shit from anyone. Tongue
Youngsta

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:24:59 PM

Rabbit Rodger  using moment hardfork BCC 13 nov to pump BCh and to fooled people change they btc to bch and change they mind BCh is the future. but you know BCH still ALTCOIN.
AVAMONEY (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:57:07 PM

Rabbit Rodger  using moment hardfork BCC 13 nov to pump BCh and to fooled people change they btc to bch and change they mind BCh is the future. but you know BCH still ALTCOIN.
Unfortunately, their manipulation was successful, some people who hit that news had convert their Btc to Bch for some time and now they loss, Bch went going down. It looks like this game will end.
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

Why does it have to be a battle? In fiat, you have Strerling, US Dollar, Euro, Renminbi, Ruble and others. They all co-exist, can't we have the same in crypto-currencies?

Hmm.. only if we have similar borders for cryptos.

I don't have a problem with altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. Bcash is trash, centralized clone coin created by self-serving chinese miners with the only intention being to destabilize and divide the mother network.
frankbitcoin

Activity: 1344
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:07:12 PM

go to coin market cap and check out "markets".  You'll find it's being pumped by the korean exchange.  It's a totally fake pump.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:12:17 PM

Stay strong, do not waver, BCH is being pumped heavily and it's staggering the BTC markets. Keep hodling and DO NOT SELL right now.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:15:18 PM

I guess what happen is a market test for bitcoin cash. Bitcoin crash while bitcoin cash is pumping many believe this may probably replace bitcoin soon and start buying it but majority stick to bitcoin and trust it that it will remain at the top and with that the value of bitcoin cash drop again. They want to divert bitcoin demand and by doing so they able to bring back a number of bitcoin in the circulation.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:22:36 PM

Roger ver and his group pumped BCH as much as they can.Now its time for dumping and big whales have started dumping BCH.That's the reason for the fall of BCH price.People who switched to BCH have realized that it would not continue to go high and they have started to sell it and buy BTC.They had a masterplan of pumping BCH and at the same time,miners switching their has power to mine BCH which made BTC transactions stuck and at the same time,fall in BTC price.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:28:21 PM

It's been impressed how Bitcoin Cash pump in the past of few days.
Many people then make a statement that BCH will replace Bitcoins in the future.
But nowadays, Bitcoin Cash began to be abandoned and prices dropped back. What really happened?
Is this a joke or is it just for a moment's profit? How is current Cryptocurrency technology for games only.
It was manipulated by traders that is how the trading industry works, they will target a coin like bitcoin to dump then pump with other coin like bch for a while to get some profit then dump it after getting profit and go back again to bitcoin

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
bitcoinnoobyie

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:29:56 PM

Why are prices on Bithumb significantly higher than other prices ? How does that work?
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:33:07 PM

This is a strange situation, why many people predict that BitcoinCash will be able to replace Bitcoin. I think this is only a joke a moment, impossible to bitcoincash replace bitcoin.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:03:02 PM

Yes, it's just a game of whales. another round of prices in order to profit from the big guns after the S2X is cancelled

Make me great again
freeElectron

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:34:56 PM

How on earth will people think Bitcoin cash would overtake Bitcoin. Bitcoin cash was mooning simply because of the fork scheduled for 13th of November

No, it's because segwit(BTC) didn't deliver on the very late and necessary techology improvement. With transaction fees of 10$ it's a shitty coin and will soon be replaced by better technology.
Nothing has improved for segwit1x. It's not even the original BTC. Original BTC did not have the segwit format of the blockchain.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:38:13 PM

I think it was just over hyped by those who profited already and thought that BCH has the potential to reach what bitcoin has achieved. But now many have been damaged due to the quick change in price i don't think they will trust other crypto again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: