Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Crash Below $3000.  (Read 3547 times)
DustyRah

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:41:03 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 04:09:36 PM by DustyRah

I really hope BTC can go to below $3K so that I could buy a lot more!!
I was weak half a year ago and did not buy enough BTC when it was $3K.
I really regretted that decision now!...

If you are waiting to buy bitcoins at that low price then you are really wasting your time as we will never see that price again in future as price has started to rise now and if there is decrease in the price it will never go below $5k but in future it will surely go above $10k so if you have money you can buy it even now as in future you will be making some good profits on your investments.

Now price is low if you compare it with 100000 dollars. I don't believe that we will see price under 6000 dollars ever again. Something big needs to happen in order price to drop so much, people talking about more adoption in company sector, countries will regulate bitcoins, all that can just bring more people into bitcoin world and that will just make demand go to the sky and price is headed there too. Don't wait 3000 dollar's its my advice too, and don't regret, I was here when price was 200 dollars and I don't regret for missed opportunity, new coins are here, bitcoin is rising more, concentrate on that and buy now if you have money!
Yes I agree to you. I dont think that bitcoin will crash until that amount. Its too low for the bitcoin. And since that many investor are coming for bitcoin, it will never happen that the price of it will fall down until $3000. Aside from that no altcoin are booming now so it means everyone are focusing in bitcoin.

No altcoins are booming? Have you checked ETH or BCH or LTC?

https://coinmarketcap.com/
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:43:35 AM

Oh neat. A new troll. Kwukduck was getting lonely and depressed with all of the bull runs. It must really suck to have sold into worthless fiat when you could just HODL and your buying power is constantly increasing.

Oh well. Better luck next time champ. Let me guess we should buy some shitcoin that will be "the future" like... BCH? Right?
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:20:29 AM

BTC the real king jump out to a new all time high 8000$. Nothing expect the state could regulate the price.
It will arrive end of this year on 10k for real

If you see the current situation , yes, it's difficult for bitcoin to crash into $ 3000 but bitcoin is being develop by unique and complicated code/algo so it may have a chance that bitcoin able crash for somehow that we can't even expect that happen
Well, if that will happen someday maybe next year, it is still the best time to buy bitcoin. That is the value that is waiting for those big investors to buy it in small amount but sell it in huge amount just like today we already have $8k, and I am still holding my bitcoin even if it crash, for sure it will still recover its price.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:22:07 AM

Bitcoin will crash to $3000 it is difficult to say we have no reasons to support the argument of bitcoin will crash up to 3k. the bitcoin is growing and with this the altcoins are also booming which is also a good option for crypto lovers to make profit from this. ETH LTC BCH and many more are good for holding now and become successful in the crypto currencies.

LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:00:06 AM

Well, with the peak you already guessed, so that your whole idea failed. But when the recession is not known at all, especially this is almost double, and if it does, it will be a big blow for everyone.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:18:46 AM

$7500 is the peak? it just pass through $8k. The more you spread FUD, the more expensive it gets.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:07:53 AM

$7500 is the peak? it just pass through $8k. The more you spread FUD, the more expensive it gets.
Bitcoin already hit more than $7500 with this price this means many users believe in bitcoin. Yes the more fudsters in bitcoin the price will increase. With this speculation bitcoin surely will hit big and continue be increase and its far if heading below $3000.
RajalanRami

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:24:00 PM

Not expected going there very soon I think.  Wink
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:21:17 PM

It may correct around 30% but not sure whether it can go back to all the way to 3k level.

Nothing is impossible in this market, but it's highly unlikely. If we look at how the strong demand reacts when the price dips below the $8000 level, you'll see how quick it gets bought up to over the $8000 level again. In case a more serious correction follows, it will be an extremely short term happening, which at that point is something positive for those looking to enter the market at discount levels. If we take the strong demand into consideration, and the willingness of people to hold their coins for a longer period of time, we're more likely going to face a consolidation phase rather than a corretive phase. Either way, people should understand that everything that happens, is just of short term nature. Hold through if you're not a trader, and if you are a trader, then utilize all given opportunities.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:36:37 PM

Oh neat. A new troll. Kwukduck was getting lonely and depressed with all of the bull runs. It must really suck to have sold into worthless fiat when you could just HODL and your buying power is constantly increasing.

Oh well. Better luck next time champ. Let me guess we should buy some shitcoin that will be "the future" like... BCH? Right?

I want to say so, but unfortunately Op has been disappeared since November 17th, never seen him anymore in this thread.
A friend for kwuckduck who very sure about bitcoin will be collapse, fall significant to $3000 Grin
But, it turns out bitcoin reach over $8200 right now, so Op just decide not to show up in here anymore.
Op have predicted bitcoin fall to $3000 without any bad news/events that will come, purely by his doubt about bitcoin become a medium of speculative, buy low and sell high. He don't know how high bitcoin could reach, and bitcoin won't fall without any big issue.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:09:37 PM

This predictions are given by so many but after seeing todays price some of them have vanished and some are not commenting on their own threads. But i can tell that lot of person are waiting for 10k price so that they can sell it but if you see by the whales point of view , low traders are ready to sell so the correction will be shown near $9500 or it will show 12k immediately as soon as their will be correction near $10000 price.
Dapallo

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:38:52 PM

That would be the case when some countries bans bitcoin, but we must know that it is after all possible for bitcoin to fall to 3k. Bitcoin is unstable we can't do anything against it.

If more users will follow other coins bitcoin will surely fall down a bit, but in normal cases to 3k ? No i think not.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

It is not being greedy even if we wait for the price to rise above 10,000 if the prices reach 8,000 and playing around 7,000-5,000 right now. Sounds like you are working for the government who thinks who know it all. If you are going to point that out and about to panic just bitcoin price crash just recently then stop investing so what if it is buying or selling it something we looking forward to and it is helping, now unlike you a non-believer should just to stay. Now I definitely respect your opinion I am just if you don't believe in it then stay out of it and mind your own business.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:44:30 PM

Op, i don't believe that Bitcoin market value will decline to $3000 in the nearest future because the rate at which the demand for Bitcoin is increasing day after day and that affect its current upward we may not see down trend of Bitcoin to the turn of  $3000 or below in the nearest future rather an upward trend above  $9,000 before end of December this year is the current speculation of many speculators.
RajalanRami

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:52:54 AM

This is a unregulated market with early adopters that can control it at their liking. Rational market analysis doesn't work

Anyway as long as it stays above 6 $ I'm in profit

Hahaha not bad  Grin
JefLiber

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:12:44 AM

It will not work, even if it completely dies. The price is simply nothing and everything, and the demand will be, and even then, so that the hopes for your forecast are very ghostly.

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:05:11 AM

It will not work, even if it completely dies. The price is simply nothing and everything, and the demand will be, and even then, so that the hopes for your forecast are very ghostly.

Not at all possible.Now the price of bitcoin is 8200$,it will reach the value of 9000$ with in this year end. Many people are invested and waiting for this reach ,even I had invested when the price was 8000$.Waiting for the price to reach of 9000$.If it's happen means, I will get 1000$ as a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:12:18 PM

It is never going to happen, the price has already gone beyond our expectations, today it is traded at $8600, soon we will reach 10k USD, if the price drops even a little people hurry up for buying and collect it for future. We won't see such a price drop again.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

It has a very low possibility that it will ever happen as Bitcoin as basing on its price history you will see  that when it was on the 3000$ level it never got down to the price of 1000$ again. Obviously if Bitcoin will decrease more than 50% of where it is now we will know that something is up and there is really a bad news that made it to where it is now. Looking at its price charts now you will see that Bitcoin is still on a up trend that is why I don't know why you are thinking that it will correct on that kind of level.
Flechashe

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:35:08 PM

Oooohh yes, 10k in christmas is pure delusion
must be so embarrassing dude, i feel bad for you   Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: