Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] 🔴Solve.Care - Healthcare on Blockchain🔴TOKEN SALE IS STARTED🚀🌎  (Read 3866 times)
vvadym (OP)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:09:17 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 10:54:03 AM by vvadym

We have a new Solve.Care announcement  thread. Go by the following link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2757739.0

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:30:06 PM

What is minimal sum (USD or ETH) to buy CAN tokens now with bonus (Early Adopter Sale)?
Solve.Care

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:08:19 PM

Also read more about our advisory board:
https://solve.care/about-us/

Solve.Care ■ Healthcare on Blockchain ■ Solve.Care
CryptoPablo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:30:28 PM

This project includes the most complete health concept project I've ever met. Good luck with your project.  I hope this project develops well and quickly realized.
vvadym (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:05:52 PM

This project includes the most complete health concept project I've ever met. Good luck with your project.  I hope this project develops well and quickly realized.

Thanks a lot!

Administrative and health information technology costs are high around the world. IT systems that run the growing number of administrative functions continue to become more cumbersome and costly.

There are numerous documented facts that show the current health information technology infrastructure has become less interoperable and unable to deal with the increased demand by both providers and consumers of health care services. All these factors lead to an increasing share of total health care spend being allocated to core administrative functions.

That’s where Solve.Care comes in as a solution to many of the problems associated with health care administration and the wide range of functions required to administer health benefits in a seamless and cost effective manner with greater efficiency.
accountantfuttock

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:03:15 AM

Does anyone know what will happen with the tokens that wont be sold?
AltcoinGunner

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:15:00 AM

Care Coins?? CAN tokens? I'm confused. What the difference???
AltcoinGunner

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:01:55 PM

Care Coins?? CAN tokens? I'm confused. What the difference???

CAN token is a variable value token that will change in price based on demand and can be traded
freely. It is used by clients to pay Solve.Care for platform fees and related services but it can NOT
be used as payment currency between network members. CAN is limited in supply and its value
will change as demand for platform and related services grows.

Care.Coin is an intelligent healthcare digital coin designed for transparent, accurate and
verifiable payment of healthcare services between members of a care administration network.
It does NOT vary in value and is backed by reserves of the currency it is pegged. Care.Coin
cannot be traded on crypto-exchanges and is not limited in supply.

https://i.imgur.com/xaBdqLL.png

You can also find all information in our Whitepaper.

Link >>>

https://solve.care/documents/Solve.Care-Whitepaper.pdf

Now it's clear. Looks very promising. Will wait an open sale. Thanks!
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

Finally we have a project that is working towards fixing the health care system. This is a great idea. I just watched the explainer video and I'm sold. Great work!
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:00:35 PM

What kind of information will be stored on your system? Electronic card of the patient? How will the chain of blocks be used? Well, you are aware that in the chain of blocks information retrieval is very slow.

Nate194

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:12:43 PM

Thanks a lot!

Administrative and health information technology costs are high around the world. IT systems that run the growing number of administrative functions continue to become more cumbersome and costly.

There are numerous documented facts that show the current health information technology infrastructure has become less interoperable and unable to deal with the increased demand by both providers and consumers of health care services. All these factors lead to an increasing share of total health care spend being allocated to core administrative functions.

That’s where Solve.Care comes in as a solution to many of the problems associated with health care administration and the wide range of functions required to administer health benefits in a seamless and cost effective manner with greater efficiency.

I sure hope Solve.Care can actually solve these issues. I'll be keeping a close eye on this project. I think there is a lot of potential here.
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:28:59 PM

This sounds incredible. The day I can shift over from ObamaCare to this will be a dream come true.

One question though, which exchanges do you anticipate joining?
blakemal

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:48:06 PM

Health care has become one of the most complex and convoluted issues in the world, so it is awesome to see that someone is finally trying to simplify and make sense of it. Health care is the perfect match for blockchain. Great explainer video, seemingly great service overall. I am excited to hear more from Solve Care.
stellerankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:13:33 AM

Hello! If you need quality translated Russian thread, contact me please. Best regards.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:33:48 AM

Health projects that must be supported in order to be successful and beneficial to many people in terms care of health.
vvadym (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:08:26 PM

What kind of information will be stored on your system? Electronic card of the patient? How will the chain of blocks be used? Well, you are aware that in the chain of blocks information retrieval is very slow.

We are developing our Healthcare Information Architecture on Blockchain (HCIA-BC) as a multi-tier data architecture with several key data tiers such as:

- consent - this tier needs to have high-degree transparency and is used for compliance, audit and ownership and privacy of data
- events - the heart of Care.Protocol and stores all events between doctor and patient, doctor and insurance, patient and insurance etc.
- content - is responsible for storing (and aggregating) administrative, financial and clinical data. The content can be local or remote

Based on this hierarchy we can deploy appropriate Blockchain with desired properties, for different data tiers. To your question about retrieval times, we allow clients to set Service Level Agreements (SLA) for data retrieval and enforce the SLA via appropriate topology of the Care Admininistration Network. Also please note that HCIA-BC will be published to verified members of Care.Community so they can extend the HCIA-BC architecture and extend the Care.Protocol.
Vettabat

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:59:44 PM

I heard, that US healthcare industry is quite regulated by the government. Taking into account that US government is very skeptical now about cryptocurrencies and ICOs, how will you penetrate to this industry in the USA legally?
realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:48:20 PM

Finally we have a project that is working towards fixing the health care system. This is a great idea. I just watched the explainer video and I'm sold. Great work!

No joke! The health care system is so corrupt right now. I hope Solve Care will come through and actually fix these problems. Can't wait to see more of your progression.
BitUran

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:25:11 AM

Very impressive project. Healthcare system is a big pain for countries all over the world. It has to be improved.

Also would like to know, what type of consensus model are you going to use for your platform?
CryptoPablo

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:56:30 AM

What the news?
What amount of funds have you already collected?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: