Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Private vs. Public chains  (Read 108 times)
idoadler (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

Folks, I wanted to hear from the forum on your thinking about private vs. public chain and how the two can seamlessly interact,

please see the following link

https://www.recordskeeper.co/blog/bitcoin-versus-multichain-versus-ethereum/

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

Cryptocurrency business is actually called a private chain, and it is attracted by more groups of scammers, however even cryptocurrency is not leggaly endorse by government but I do believe that it is also protected by some personalities from government, and when comes time that there is a public chain that connected into cryptocurrency maybe groups of scammers will thoroughly eliminated.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
idoadler (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

I hope scammers will be eliminated, they are really making the life of the legitimate folks much more difficult
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: