Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 02:59:47 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long have you been in bitcoin?  (Read 658 times)
siddu67

Activity: 168

MoyaNetworks - The Speed of Light ICO Bounty Progr

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:45:24 PM

I am with BTC for 1 year. Bitcoin has given me a lot of things, Bitcoin has changed my life. I have 100+ altcoin which I have worked with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnson4218

Activity: 112

0xfA1f3935E64772D5ed2e96201027109fB1fC9b30

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:56:19 PM

4 months. A short time. But there are many things to say. I am 3 times my account. More importantly, I found people with similar interests. same favorite bitcoin. Very happy to know them

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017     ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
jackhdt

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:57:47 PM

I have known Bitcoin for 2 years. the first Bitcoin I have is from the faucet. then feeling it very novel and attractive
I have invested a little Bitcoin from savings. of Bitcoin which I have in large part from the work I do. Luckily when I still keep them. now I have a decent amount

Worst and stupid information from you. I have bitcointalk forum more than a 2.5 years but I did not find any site which can give a way make 1 bitcoin with the faucet. from that time to now every faucet sites will give the satoshi 50 or 100 per every rolled out.

First person makes saving out of bitcoin fauceting. I do not know how to react your reply.
Everyone will gonna laugh at you dude.
I do not say that I earn 1 Bitcoin. who rules that Bitcoin = 1 bitcoin. the digital coin (Bitcoin) first I earn is from claim faucet.sure,  I should use Satoshi instead of the Bitcoin

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:11:37 PM

mmm i don't remember well, but i think it was January 2014, not so early

And i admit, that I didn't realize what btc and alt will become!
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:14:28 PM

I only knows bitcoin almost this year 2017 and that good regarding all the dramas and increases bitcoin has in this current year.. I will be bored if I came here 2016 and no things like this forking and much banning issues and word war against the bankers.. This is a memorable year for cryptocurrency and it something that I would truly be thankful with..

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
samarahewasht

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:25:18 PM

i just started to join with crypto currency 2 months ago.but i don't remember well.Bitcoin has given me a lot of things, Bitcoin has changed my life. Smiley Smiley

barabut

Activity: 126

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:26:07 PM

The bitcoin transfer period has begun to be questioned because it is very prolonged and agglomerated within two to three days and the increase of the charge is inversely proportional to the situation described as cheap and fast transfer. So I really got confused right now, time is everything wait and see.

rudox

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:31:39 PM

I have known about Bitcoin for more than 5 years but it was only about 5 months ago that I  really got involved deeply in Bitcoin and it has been the source of my livelihood and the main stay of the family economy. I now have a savings from what i have made so far.

C
Finally C is!!!
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 966

Fast Invest - We Are The Future Of DIGITAL BANKING

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:35:33 PM

Have been into bitcoin when the price was found around $500. By that time it looked unaffordable and now too the same thinking strikes the mind. The growth that has taken place is very big compared to those days. The same will continue to go much higher value with price fluctuations happening same as now at times.

RoadToBTC

Activity: 308

Don't just go through life,Grow through life

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:35:44 PM

About a years ago i entered in digital currency. Starting from small trading, join bounty campaign and i collect bit by bit i made to bitcoin or ethereum then i save to my wallet and i take some for daily needs. during which i am quite grateful to be earning from entering in this forum. a long process but with satisfactory results. I think the results will not deny the process, depending on we can use what we have to get the results we want.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ECOWATERAIR
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
            ]▓█████████████████,      ▓█████████[     ]▓██████████▌             
            ▓██████████████████▌     ▒██████████▌     ▐████████████▌           
           g████████████████████     ▓███████████U    ▓█████████████U           
          ]▓████████████████████▒   ]████████████▌   ]███████████████░         
                     '██████████▌   ▐█████████████   ╫███████████████▓         
         ,,,,,,,,,,,,╓▓██████████░ ]▓█████████████▒  ▓████████████████▌         
        ▐████████████████████████[ ▐██████████████▌ ░██████████████████[       
       ╓█████████████████████████▌░▓██████▓▓███████▒╟███████████████████U       
      ╓███████████████████████████Ü███████▒╟███████▌▓████████▓▐██████████░     
      ╙▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████░░▓████████████████▒░▓█████████▌     
                         ▓███████████████▌  ╟█████████████████████████████▌     
    ╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓███████████████Ü  ╙██████████████████████████████[   
   ╓████████████████████████████████████▌`   ▓██████████████████████████████∩   
  ╓▓████████████████████████████████████▌    ╙█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▓   
 .▓█████████████████████████████████████░     ▓███████████▌       ▓██████████▌ 
  ✪  TOKEN SALE NOV25  ✪ 
WhitepaperTelegramTwitterFacebookANN ThreadReddit
[/td][/tr][/table][/center]
barabut

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:37:11 PM

Till the quantum computers show up in the market.
Quantum computers are expected to solve Bitcoin private keys in 2027. Research conducted at the National University of Singapore, one of the few schools in the world, is based on the security of Bitcoin's encrypted keys. The results of your research are a bit creepy. With the advancing speed of technology, quantum computers will probably be able to decrypt Bitcoin's encrypted keys in 2027.
I do not know detailed information regarding this but I am a bit questioning? Keep investigating...

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:37:51 PM

How long have you been and what are the achievements that you have achieve with you coins?
Its not been long that I have been into bitcoins for past 6 months or so and I have earned quite a decent amount of money which people normally earn by a daily job. Moreover as this money comes in form of btc so its an investment in its own.

R_adrianX44

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:24:14 PM

Almost 2 years. i started january last year  Wink
badgalmae

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:33:24 PM

Only a week and I'm already obsessed with the articles and learning new stuff.  Smiley
bitcoin507

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:55:40 PM

Been at it for just over a year now,I had heard about it in2011,but due to circumstances I couldnt get involved back then

abbywem

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:50:14 PM

I bought BTC a few years ago.  I had heard about it, and had $ I was looking to invest, and didn't like any of the other options.  So, back then I thought I'd "diversify" and put some $ into this crazy thing called bitcoin    Grin
kyrizchan

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:23:29 PM

I have been in Bitcoin for four years, almost 5.
The first Bitcoin I bought was around the $100 mark.
At that that I was also registered on an other forum where I did exchanges for payment methods like Skrill and PayPal.
I stopped doing that when I had to study more for school to graduate, that was also the moment Bitcoin got more mainstream.
The service I did at that time seems to be unnecessary at this day as there are now many exchanges where the fees are even lower.
But I learned a lot from it and even made some money.

Sir, As a beginner what can you suggest?
reynilynedago

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:30:47 AM

How long have you been and what are the achievements that you have achieve with you coins?
Actually 3months and this bitcoin will helps me a lot.

dns

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:36:43 AM

Unfortunately just 5 month ago. I heard before bitcoin but nobody explain and I don't care about it.

Never give up! ;-)
andohyeb

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:47:43 AM

8 years and over. As soon was bitcoins was introduced, I used it as form of sending and receiving funds. I was into liberty reserve at that time. I never knew bitcoins could be a great investment.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.