Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PopulTrade - Create, join, or invest in any business  (Read 6071 times)
PopulTrade (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:12:13 PM

this is a great idea and project. You also have a good team behind it. Did you or will you try to pitch your project directly to some crypto focused VCs?

No, we don't want this project to be owned by some privileged people that will only look for their gain .... We can share this project only with people that have the same ideas as we have.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Herz.coin

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:53:52 PM

The project looks attractive, but i wonder, how is going the project help me?

Hi, do you mean as token holder or as a user of PopulTrade?

As a business user/ as a producer... what are the benefits for me...
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:07:10 PM

IMPORTANT! In light of recent problems connected to parity multi-sig contract problems, we want to commit more time on security review of our smart contracts and cold wallet procedures , Crowdsale of PopulTrade tokens starts on December 11th 2017 and ends on January 15th 2018.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:52:05 PM

The project looks attractive, but i wonder, how is going the project help me?

Hi, do you mean as token holder or as a user of PopulTrade?

As a business user/ as a producer... what are the benefits for me...

As a business owner/producer you can get investments (from private investors or capital created inside PT) to expand your business or products range. You can offer your business products or services to new ideas or businesses. Your products can also be part of an idea or business where a person finds potential buyers for your products get finances to buy your products and then sells them. You can target groups of people in PT (Circuls) where you can get feedback on your new product line, get reviews, get promoters, join activities of Circuls and present your products, etc. You can sell products for less commissions, sell bulk products on Mercato market, etc..
adterna

Activity: 1008
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:27:46 AM

Report Weekly
Facebook Campaign
Week 1 (11.14 - 11.20)

https://www.facebook.com/adi.kobayasi/posts/1588198494574405
https://www.facebook.com/adi.kobayasi/posts/1589676831093238
https://www.facebook.com/adi.kobayasi/posts/1590807490980172
https://www.facebook.com/adi.kobayasi/posts/1591709597556628
https://www.facebook.com/adi.kobayasi/posts/1592791304115124

Twitter Campaign
week 1 (11.14 - 11.20)

https://twitter.com/PopulTrade/status/931141183665041410
https://twitter.com/PopulTrade/status/931140526912532480
https://twitter.com/PopulTrade/status/931383326207889408
https://twitter.com/PopulTrade/status/932328154223579136

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:28:00 PM

Our team is getting stronger and stronger!

Our new advisor is Marko Drljić. He has exceptional knowledge in the field of Finance and Investment. He was an analyst at Hayfield Financial, after graduating at NJIT in Newark New Jersey, where he assisted investment bankers with financial modelling. After Hayfield, Marko worked at Tigress Financial Partners at Investment banking team. He is a partner in two soccer academies in Brazil and is also a Managing Partner in SDKA Sports & Entertainment.
Herz.coin

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:48:03 PM

How many tokens are going to be in existance?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:03:48 PM

There will be 300mil PCP created. 192M will be put on sale in the PCP token crowdsale, non-sold PCP will be destroyed.
Herz.coin

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:04:37 PM

There will be 300mil PCP created. 192M will be put on sale in the PCP token crowdsale, non-sold PCP will be destroyed.
Ty for your anwser i also found it in the white paper
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

Hi, once the beta is ready we will reward any good ideas to make Popultrade better with up to 4% of total PCP tokens.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:44:39 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 06:55:33 PM by PopulTrade

GREAT NEWS

PopulTrade with a score of 4.19 (100% in vision and potential) is among top 5 upcoming ico's !  

Join us: 11.12.2017

dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:16:37 PM

Very interesting project, I will definitely have my eye on it for the upcoming ICO...

In the meantime I have some questions for the team;
1) What happens if the ICO ends up without reaching the minimum goal of 1.1M? Will you still continue the project? Would in that case an early investor be given a choice to keep on with the project or get his founds back?

2) If we can asume it will be a positive ICO, where would it be possible to buy the tokens after it? Any exchanges in plan?

3) Once the platform is up and runing, will a busines plan be able to get founded only with PCP coins, or will the fundation also be possible with e.g. btc, eth,...?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:15:52 PM

Very interesting project, I will definitely have my eye on it for the upcoming ICO...

1) What happens if the ICO ends up without reaching the minimum goal of 1.1M? Will you still continue the project? Would in that case an early investor be given a choice to keep on with the project or get his founds back?

2) If we can asume it will be a positive ICO, where would it be possible to buy the tokens after it? Any exchanges in plan?

3) Once the platform is up and runing, will a busines plan be able to get founded only with PCP coins, or will the fundation also be possible with e.g. btc, eth,...?

Hi,

1) yes we will make the project anyway but without Circuls and Mercato at the start, we will focus on the investments (like the video: PopulTrade - a new way of getting investments and invest) called Linum and trade with Populshares (Denario) and then slowly build Circuls ...
2) we are planning to be listed on the two major Exchanges, in the next few days we will get a legal document stating that PopulTrade and our tokens are not a security risk
3) Circuls will reward members with PCPs and also an investment request issuer can accept any currency including PCP, Circuls and private investors will be entitled with Populshares that will give them a bundle of rights to ownership of the business, etc. 

dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:50:58 AM

Hi,

1) yes we will make the project anyway but without Circuls and Mercato at the start, we will focus on the investments (like the video: PopulTrade - a new way of getting investments and invest) called Linum and trade with Populshares (Denario) and then slowly build Circuls ...
2) we are planning to be listed on the two major Exchanges, in the next few days we will get a legal document stating that PopulTrade and our tokens are not a security risk
3) Circuls will reward members with PCPs and also an investment request issuer can accept any currency including PCP, Circuls and private investors will be entitled with Populshares that will give them a bundle of rights to ownership of the business, etc. 

Great, thank you for the answers!
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:52:46 AM

Your website does not have your e-mail address. As with you can be contacted, there is an offer.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:18:02 AM

Your website does not have your e-mail address. As with you can be contacted, there is an offer.

hi,

we are sorry - yes, there was a mistake in the last page update, now it was fixed, you can click on the CONTACT US link at the page bottom. Or write to us on info@popultrade.com
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:34:10 PM

NEWS

We have received a legal statement stating that we are not a security risk, so we will be able to get listed on the major exchanges.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:53:33 PM

NEWS

TrackIco has rated us with a rate of 4.8 out of 5.0.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:47:54 AM

A good idea. As for investors, and for people who want to realize their idea or business. I think that the project will be profitable in the future.
And when will the release of PCP on the exchange?

PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:32:26 PM

The idea of locked ethers above the soft cap is intriguing  I haven?t come across something like this before. How did you come up with it?

Hi, we think that this way we are giving our potential contributors a way to get back their ether if they are not happy with our product and show them that we will work very hard to fulfill their expectations.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: