Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PopulTrade - Create, join, or invest in any business  (Read 6067 times)
PopulTrade (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:39:39 PM

A good idea. As for investors, and for people who want to realize their idea or business. I think that the project will be profitable in the future.
And when will the release of PCP on the exchange?

Hi, thanks for your support, we are already working on this with a few major exchanges, we also got a legal statement that we are not a security risk. If we are successful with our ICO we plan to list our token in less than a week after the ICO ends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:58:24 PM

The idea of locked ethers above the soft cap is intriguing  I haven?t come across something like this before. How did you come up with it?
For me it is also the first time I see something like that. I guess they want to avoid selling tokens at the beginning.

PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:06:19 PM

Are you a sort of Kickstart with capital? Am I getting this right?

Well, not exactly, our system is much more advanced, for example in our system an investment is paid by phases and investors decide when to pay the next phase (once a report is submitted), you can trade your part in a business (called Populshare), you can get a part of the business just by helping the business, you can offer your expertise, help develop the business, etc.. Check more on our Whitepaper.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:11:54 PM

The idea of locked ethers above the soft cap is intriguing  I haven?t come across something like this before. How did you come up with it?
For me it is also the first time I see something like that. I guess they want to avoid selling tokens at the beginning.

This is not right, all tokens for the crowdsale will be sold at the token crowdsale, if the tokens won't be sold they will be destroyed. The majority of the remaining tokens will be locked at least until the redeem period is over. Only 4-6% of the tokens will be unlocked before the redeem period and used for the bounty program.
Mr. Disruption

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:31:34 AM

Your goal is to turn everything upside down and to put the people to the forefront, not the corporations.. respect. Do you think the world is ready for this?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:57:31 AM

Your goal is to turn everything upside down and to put the people to the forefront, not the corporations.. respect. Do you think the world is ready for this?

megacorporations are taking over the world, if not know when ?
imshon

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:03:26 AM

Expecting for exciting projects!
Predict a good future!
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:20:11 AM

What the main idea of project?

The main idea of PopulTrade is to give everyone the possibility to realize his/her idea or business without the need to know someone with money or influence, without the need of taking a loan, without the need to give the majority of your idea or business to someone, well you know what I mean if you have try to run a business or realize an idea. With Popultrade you will be able to get the money, people, knowledge and support you need to realize your idea/business and you will decide what will you offer in exchange like part of the profit from your business or part of your business ownership. A part of what you will offer will go to the people that help your business come true and a part will go to the PopulTrade groups and used to realize new ideas or businesses. That way capital will be distributed to people not to individuals thus creating a new income and living standard.

do u mean the idea of your token is like a business partnership u have an right equity to a business but in a way a propit to ur popultrade token?? Whats is the liquidity in your token?? And the partnership of token.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

What the main idea of project?

The main idea of PopulTrade is to give everyone the possibility to realize his/her idea or business without the need to know someone with money or influence, without the need of taking a loan, without the need to give the majority of your idea or business to someone, well you know what I mean if you have try to run a business or realize an idea. With Popultrade you will be able to get the money, people, knowledge and support you need to realize your idea/business and you will decide what will you offer in exchange like part of the profit from your business or part of your business ownership. A part of what you will offer will go to the people that help your business come true and a part will go to the PopulTrade groups and used to realize new ideas or businesses. That way capital will be distributed to people not to individuals thus creating a new income and living standard.

do u mean the idea of your token is like a business partnership u have an right equity to a business but in a way a propit to ur popultrade token?? Whats is the liquidity in your token?? And the partnership of token.

the token of popultrade is like ether or bitcoin. The ownership/equity of a business is represented by Populshares (a legal ownership/equity of the business in a form of participation model, profit/revenue sharing model and convertible bonds). To acquire Populshares you can use the Popultrade tokens.
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:17:48 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 04:57:23 PM by Scheede

Please inform me with a reply to this post or a PM to ensure I receive your acceptance-message in time.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
migueltiu

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:26:19 PM

From what I understand this is like an e-wallet where our money would increase per annum?
mpet5000

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:28:20 PM

I just want to confirm something regarding this. Since you mentioned that you can purchase goods with a discount, would you be partnering with any industry?

I agree and would this be available worldwide or selected countries only?
jameyap32

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

Will there be a beta testing for this? What would you guys do to unsold tokens?
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:29:58 PM

I also want to participate since there would be discounts on retail branches however hopefully it will be available in the Philippines haha
jituroych

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:33:48 PM

the bounty is also very good .
"We shall reserve 6,000,000.00 PCP i.e. Popultrade tokens (2% of the total amount) for several bounties, which we will distribute to everyone who supports POPULTRADE before and during the ICO."

i think people are gonna love it.
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:06:17 PM

They will have a beta, scheduled to launch 4- 5 months later. ANN topic too little information.
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:13:03 PM

Nice looks. This can give space people to realize ideas. You have bounty?
This is PopulTrade's bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401157
It's a new start, not late to join the token receiver.

hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:27:26 PM

Nice looks. This can give space people to realize ideas. You have bounty?
This is PopulTrade's bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401157
It's a new start, not late to join the token receiver.
It's very good way to promote a project with some bounties, I'll take my part on social media campaign. I hope there will be more participant which want to be participate on this campaign.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:52:47 PM

I just want to confirm something regarding this. Since you mentioned that you can purchase goods with a discount, would you be partnering with any industry?

a tool in Popultrade will allow to sell and buy items from ideas and businesses, there will also be an affiliate program so other internet shops will be able to sell via this tool, those activities will be rewarded by PCP
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:40:02 PM

The fact that you have done your homework in making sure that your token is not defined as security make your project even more attractive to start with. If you can now deliver on your product and service with a deadline, we are going to see a verysure rise in value of your token in a short term!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀