Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PopulTrade - Create, join, or invest in any business  (Read 6071 times)
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:40:36 PM

I think the Op could be decorated as there is great potential in popular trade . I am waiting for it .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mandy7575

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

hi may i know who are the individuals running the project and do they  have verifiable publicly available profiles?
PopulTrade (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:18:17 PM

hi may i know who are the individuals running the project and do they  have verifiable publicly available profiles?

hi, you can check them on the www.popultrade.com page
dinos69

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:34:19 PM

how will you reach availability in many countries?
Sleepy18

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:59:52 AM

Wow nice project, where we can invest our token and well just wait to earn more profit just like other investment site. I want to see more of its potential.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:02:15 AM

NEWS
24.11.2017 - We have received a legal statement stating that we are not a security risk, so we will be able to get listed on the major exchanges.

In what specific major exchanges popultrade token will be listed?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:11:05 AM

In here you can invest.Wait for profits.Have some earnings.And then have discounts too?Wow!Popultrade has a lot more to offer.
Where to invest?Looking forward to its success.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:31:41 AM

It will be destroyed.

"destroyed"? I do not understand what you say. Hope you can hear more about this.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:04:58 AM

In here you can invest.Wait for profits.Have some earnings.And then have discounts too?Wow!Popultrade has a lot more to offer.
Where to invest?Looking forward to its success.

Are you pertaining to holding Popultrade tokens and sell it when it reaches higher value? If that's what you mean, then the answer is yes. We will surely earn profits from it. So the best way for us right now is to buy tokens as long as it is still on presale and wait for the right time to sell it on exchanges where Popultrade token is listed.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
sammed

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:18:10 AM

Well, if you're offerine to invest in a great business idea, I guarantee you on investors will flow like you have ever seen before- a great real time think which will be seen soon.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:51:49 AM

done creating popul trade account. it so nice. society must see this.
Mr. Disruption

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:05:24 AM

What kind of investments can be carried out on your platform?
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:04:51 AM

What kind of investments can be carried out on your platform?

Almost all ...
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:25:18 AM

This is a rather good read and good information.  I like the idea of it allowing investment opportunities for all types of people and companies.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:16:24 PM

I saw this sentence in your website "Create or be a part of new ideas or businesses".
You said that everyone can create business using your platform, I would like to ask only if you have rules and regulations to this kind of activity to monitor what users have created.
I mean do you have a code that filters those activity that are not necessary.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:16:59 PM

this inf. that major exchanges will give chance for listing there is very important for me. That gives trust to team work.
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

Where're your company based? Russia?

How do you know the company is based in Russia?

Actually at least most of them, if not all, are Slovenian. So I`d say that their base is there Cheesy
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:12:03 PM

There are so many ICOs these days, how you guys differ from other ICOs? What features do you have that others don't?

if I can add an opinion, it's a pretty standard ICO from what I read with a few benefits...
the positive thing is that they will destroy all unsold tokens;
the soft cap is easy accessible regarding the idea of the busines plan;
there is an open bonus of a maximum 20% if you want to enter in the early phase of the crowdsale...
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:56:40 PM

I saw this sentence in your website "Create or be a part of new ideas or businesses".
You said that everyone can create business using your platform, I would like to ask only if you have rules and regulations to this kind of activity to monitor what users have created.
I mean do you have a code that filters those activity that are not necessary.

Hi, ideas and businesses are proposed to Circuls where members help the idea/business develop from the thought to the product. Whoever proposes a business will be checked and each business will be conducted in phases (of course a business can be proposed without phases as well), relationships in Circuls will be backed by legal contracts.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:09:49 PM

Will your platform be available in the Philippines? The problem is that if I try to invest, how will I be able to monitor my contribution?

The platform will be available worldwide (where is legally possible), for each business/idea you will be able to follow the business using PopulTrade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: