Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PopulTrade - Create, join, or invest in any business  (Read 6071 times)
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:19:37 PM

Did you know: in Popultrade if you want your work, merits, experiences, ratings, etc. will be recorded in a smart contract and you will be able to use this data as a trustworthy Curriculum Vitae.

Yes. These also can be included to references and backgrounds for Curriculum Vitaes. I think ratings and metrics of performance shows a person's ability to do things so that will wrap up his/her experiences.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:09:23 AM

It looks like a good project but weren't getting much attention to investors in the forum. Looks like a marketing failure, I haven't encounter a users wearing a signature of popultrade too. Project is interesting its just that its not being hyped by known members in the forum, i fit were like some tokens a year ago, this would be sold out in less than a week. Good luck to the team.

I think they have bounties only for now.

They do? Can you give me the link, would like to join if its still on going. Same with Cabron, didn't see anyone wearing a signature for marketing. I'm can't really grasp the idea of PopulTrade at first but reading this comment below makes it a little bit easy for me to understand. This project will certainly benefit business minded individuals who aren't able to start their business on their own.

Did you know: in Popultrade if you want your work, merits, experiences, ratings, etc. will be recorded in a smart contract and you will be able to use this data as a trustworthy Curriculum Vitae.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:53:49 AM

"24.11.2017 - We have received a legal statement stating that we are not a security risk, so we will be able to get listed on the major exchanges."

What's the connection between being a legal risk and listing on exchanges? I've seen a bunch of ICOs yet never heard of stuff like being a risk to list on exchanges
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:55:27 AM

that exactly why i believe in Popultrade , a great project with excellent team
Did you mean that if you will work with popultrade all transactions will be recorded in an smart contract? In popultrade you can create, join and or invest in any business that will make you profit. I'am just concerned is there a lot of businesses inside popultrade that are all legit and make you profit when you are investing?
PopulTrade (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:33:13 AM

INFO

Our token crowdsale is now live. Join:
https://www.popultrade.com
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:57:34 AM

NEWS! Bountylist.org has rated us with a rate of 4.5 out of 5.0.     http://icorated.org/2017/11/30/popultrade-create-join-or-invest-in-any-business/
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:48:53 PM

When you say you're not a security risk, you mean that you're not vulnerable to any breaches or sniffing of data while the trading is on going? or the system where the site and every data in this website is invulnerable to any attacks. Thanks!

I mean security risk in legal terms, we have a legal statement that our token is in no disarray with any country.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:50:33 PM

that exactly why i believe in Popultrade , a great project with excellent team
Did you mean that if you will work with popultrade all transactions will be recorded in an smart contract? In popultrade you can create, join and or invest in any business that will make you profit. I'am just concerned is there a lot of businesses inside popultrade that are all legit and make you profit when you are investing?

You select a business you will like to invest, we/circuls will check anyone who will post a request for an investment.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

Happy to know ICO is now live Kiss
Current Status:
Current bonus: 25%
Available PCP Tokens 192M 41
Raised ETHER: 41
Number of Contributors: 11
Our Minimum Goal: $1.100.000
Our Soft cap: $8.000.000
Maximum cap: $19.200.000
Tokens on Sale: 192.000.000

25% Bonus Timeline is 96 Hours

Lets hope this project reap success and let all benefit.
Xodor

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:15:37 PM

What will happen to the project if you do not collect the minimum amount? Close or continue developing with less funding. Do you have agreements with funds or large investors?

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:31:58 PM

"24.11.2017 - We have received a legal statement stating that we are not a security risk, so we will be able to get listed on the major exchanges."

What's the connection between being a legal risk and listing on exchanges? I've seen a bunch of ICOs yet never heard of stuff like being a risk to list on exchanges
Agree with your point on getting listed on exchanges but i think major exchanges now do seek precaution before listing any coin on their exchange.
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:46:06 PM

How would capital be raised and created on Popultrade? And which business isn't acceptable on Popultrade!

Hi, the capital will be raised from commissions on sales, from successfully executed ideas and businesses, ads, affiliates, etc.. Any legal business will be allowed ...
$300,000 in investment is a huge success. I assumed  that investment  is private. Will there  be extension on the ICO if the hardcap is not reach?
If I remember correctly as I asked about some weeks ago, they will continue with the project with the funds they collect, in case the minimum cap isn't reached, par of the platforms will be deleyed...this train just started, lets hope for hte best Smiley
mariah.sadio

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:37:55 PM

Happy to know ICO is now live Kiss
Current Status:
Current bonus: 25%
Available PCP Tokens 192M 41
Raised ETHER: 41
Number of Contributors: 11
Our Minimum Goal: $1.100.000
Our Soft cap: $8.000.000
Maximum cap: $19.200.000
Tokens on Sale: 192.000.000

25% Bonus Timeline is 96 Hours

Lets hope this project reap success and let all benefit.

Good to know. Hope that the ICO will be successful in the end, but based on what I saw from this thread and from their site, whitepaper and all, this will going to be a big milestone at the end of ICO.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:26:27 AM

I think they are talking about their website or technical security. That's need to add on exchanges website.

Pretty sure I've seen a bunch of Coins without even a website to their name which are traded on exchanges?
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:26:36 AM

I think they are talking about their website or technical security. That's need to add on exchanges website.

Pretty sure I've seen a bunch of Coins without even a website to their name which are traded on exchanges?

Well, I agree ...
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:12:37 AM

Project information for newbies.

PopulTrade - Create, join, or invest in any business

Official website: https://www.popultrade.com/
Video presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9t-SV7axo
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/PopulTrade
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/PopulTrade
BitcoinTalk announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398178.0

Crowdsale starts 11. December 2017 and lasts until 15. January 2018.

Token: PCP = 0.1 USD
Bonuses:
First 2 days: 20%
2. - 4. day: 13%
4th day: 10%
8. - 14. day: 6%
14 day until the end: 1%

hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:26:55 PM

Currently Popultrade is not listed on the exchange, seems to wait at the end of the ICO?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:08:47 PM

The trust and customer promise for PopulTrade can be explored at popultrade.com platform mainly we can observe customer satisfaction with the valuable trend they set as "REDEEM" which conveys if you are not satisfied with the PopulTrade launch, you can redeem your tokens and get back your Ethereum coins. Much appreciated for this Popul Trade brand for being a spark in customer satisfaction.

Cheer up for Crowdsale. Metrics here...

Token price 1PCP =0.01 USD
Bonuses:
First 2 days: 20%
02-04 day: 13%
04-08 day: 10%
08-14 day: 06%
14 day until the end is 1%

Please note: Populcoins are now available at the highest possible bonus 25% for a limited time, till 15.12.2017
mariah.sadio

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:12:34 AM

Guys, do you have any updates regarding the Popultrade ICO? I was not able to check their site because I'm having problems with my connection and that my mobile phone only loads text from sites. I will consider any reply or updates regarding this. Thanks.

jhenzdelacruz

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:46:08 AM

What will happen to the project if you do not collect the minimum amount? Close or continue developing with less funding. Do you have agreements with funds or large investors?

hi, we will continue to develop the project.
what's the main focus of your team now? Is it on selling or the project itself?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: