Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to sell Bitfinex Affiliate account, bringing in $10,000 + a year  (Read 415 times)
NiceSoft12 (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:39:22 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 11:56:49 AM by NiceSoft12

It has over 50 active users. Some users bring in thousands of dollars at a time.

Can provide screenshots. Prefer trustworthy escrow when the sale takes place.

Can show proof of income because Bitfinex has detailed record of all cashouts and deposits and balances.

Bitfinex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.

Accepting offers, thanks!

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gtsmmst

Activity: 226
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:51:13 PM

Can you maybe name more details?
Are you the owner? What country is it registered to? What details does it come with?
Whats your BO and starting prices?

Anything besides 2 screenshots  Roll Eyes

=====
Premium Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum (ENS) Domains for sale -  https://t.co/lEOYVQlC2Y
=====
NiceSoft12 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:55:42 PM

Can you maybe name more details?
Are you the owner? What country is it registered to? What details does it come with?
Whats your BO and starting prices?

Anything besides 2 screenshots  Roll Eyes

It is not registered to any country. Yes I am the owner. There is an affiliate tab that shows affiliate income of last 30 days. Also all specific affiliate transactions are in the history legdger.

The lowest I am willing to go is .6 btc.

You can see in the history that it has consistently earned money the last 4 years. In fact recently it just received $300 affiliate commission, which can than be traded for any cryptocurrency and withdrawn.
EtihadBitcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:25:55 PM

I might be interested in it.
If only you can provide me with this information I am asking.

Do you need to be running a vpn to mask the ip address you are logging in from so it doesn't get locked out of with the ip address you have been logging in with for the past 4 years?
They will definitely be questioning this if you log into it using a different regions ip address all the sudden.

Secondly.
Is the email address and i.d you used to register the account up with this sale or not?

There is 2fa enabled on this account right?
If it is then you should include the mobile number (if virtual) included with the sale.

Once you have answered these questions then you can pm me and we can proceed from there.
Thanks.
NiceSoft12 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:30:27 PM

I might be interested in it.
If only you can provide me with this information I am asking.

Do you need to be running a vpn to mask the ip address you are logging in from so it doesn't get locked out of with the ip address you have been logging in with for the past 4 years?
They will definitely be questioning this if you log into it using a different regions ip address all the sudden.

Secondly.
Is the email address and i.d you used to register the account up with this sale or not?

There is 2fa enabled on this account right?
If it is then you should include the mobile number (if virtual) included with the sale.

Once you have answered these questions then you can pm me and we can proceed from there.
Thanks.

I can change the email to what you like.

They will not question it because you get an email notifying a new IP is used each time you log in from new IP.

I didn't use any ID to register the account. 2FA is not enabled.

It is not a verified account, hence one can send in their ID and get it verified. Verified accounts can deposit and withdrawal fiat currency.
NiceSoft12 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:39:01 PM

Please note this sale is for 2 unverified Bitfinex accounts. Bitfinex has no rule against having multiple unverified accounts.

This sale is not for anyone that is a resident of the USA, because Bitfinex is not allow verified USA residents to use their platform soon.

Current offer is .475 - .5 btc.

Thanks so much!
NiceSoft12 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:42:37 PM

Several have asked why I am selling these accounts. The answer is that I am currently a USA resident, and as you all know Bitfinex will stop servicing USA residents soon. I have overseas people I can give these accounts to, but I'd rather just sell it here than go thru the hassle of monitoring overseas people taking over these 2 accounts.
NiceSoft12 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:45:09 PM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: