Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 21242 times)
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:35:47 AM

No answer from dev or manager, when I try to check google document bounty got message Sorry, the file you have requested has been deleted, scam or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:55:15 AM

another scam ICO?
spreadsheets removed (
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:21:26 AM

Hi Waldozaur12 here!

My account Waldozaur12 has been hacked."Beone team" has bought my account from hacker to improve its credibility.
Unfortunately, I still have not received promised acccount access grant and no pay damages were paid by the BeOne team, although they assured me I would be granted access and receive a refund by 15th October. Before the theft, I used my account in a fair way and in obedience with the forum code of conduct.
I contacted the administrator to recover my account.

really??? i dont believe it. its big scam anyway.
lucky me iam not interested to invest on this ICO Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes this project its a scam..... But story about my hacked account is real... LOL !!!!!!!!

BTW
I have nothing to do with this scam !
Wow! so you saying your account was hacked earlier and then Be One team bought the same to start post regarding Be One project!

What you were doing past few months when you account was hacked? I don't see any post raised by you using this account to highlight the issue of account hack and provide details to admin/moderators.

Also why all of sudden this account was surprisingly born after end of Be one ICO and when team ran away with Investors money to prove that Waldozur12 is innocent?

I dont buy your explanation please provide proper clarification and information to make us believe that you were not part of team which scammed investors. 

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
shade_wrath

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:03:25 AM

Hi Waldozaur12 here!

My account Waldozaur12 has been hacked."Beone team" has bought my account from hacker to improve its credibility.
Unfortunately, I still have not received promised acccount access grant and no pay damages were paid by the BeOne team, although they assured me I would be granted access and receive a refund by 15th October. Before the theft, I used my account in a fair way and in obedience with the forum code of conduct.

Yes this project its a scam..... But story about my hacked account is real... LOL !!!!!!!!

BTW
Wow! so you saying your account was hacked earlier and then Be One team bought the same to start post regarding Be One project!

What you were doing past few months when you account was hacked? I don't see any post raised by you using this account to highlight the issue of account hack and provide details to admin/moderators.

Also why all of sudden this account was surprisingly born after end of Be one ICO and when team ran away with Investors money to prove that Waldozur12 is innocent?

I dont buy your explanation please provide proper clarification and information to make us believe that you were not part of team which scammed investors. 

"2017-08-30 17:38 GMT+02:00 <kristina@be-one.co>:

Okay, i'll wait

Please ask your friend to delete messages regarding the account from
the thread.

They affect our reputation and relationships with the community. We
sent you proofs and ready to return account after end of ICO.

We'll deal about compensation."

My friend IPSEC warned people that the account was stolen. Investors knew this before the ICO.The information was posted on the forum for several hours. You can check out other people's quotes on the thread
I realized after a month that they stole my account. Me also scamed. They offered me 1500B1 to leave my account for ICO time.

Please provide Images or necessary screen captures, I don't trust TEXT data as it can be manipulated and changed. Thus making it less legible.

Waldozaur12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:17:38 AM

Hi Waldozaur12 here!

BTW

Okay, i'll wait

the thread.

My friend IPSEC warned people that the account was stolen. Investors knew this before the ICO.The information was posted on the forum for several hours. You can check out other people's quotes on the thread
I realized after a month that they stole my account. Me also scamed. They offered me 1500B1 to leave my account for ICO time.

Please provide Images or necessary screen captures, I don't trust TEXT data as it can be manipulated and changed. Thus making it less legible.
https://imgur.com/a/rMzu7
https://imgur.com/a/izSCK
shade_wrath

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:36:16 AM

Hi Waldozaur12 here!

BTW

Okay, i'll wait

the thread.

https://imgur.com/a/rMzu7
https://imgur.com/a/izSCK
Thanks for the screenshots. Knowing what they were doing is wrong, using a hacked or stolen account for postings and starting ICO, this should have been raised with Moderators and Admins of the forum! Why no such event was raised or brought to light ?

Please share necessary proof's regarding your communication with Admins/Moderator of group if any.

Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:21:20 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 08:24:04 PM by Arnaud

Waldozaur12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:35:55 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 04:01:31 AM by Waldozaur12

Letting ppl using your stolen account to run the ICO in exchange of promising money would have been a red signal for me.
I'm far to be convince you've done the maximum to alert users. I've been wactching this topic and did not notice any warning. I don't buy the story. You failed to properly secure your account & warning ppl or keeped silent for greedy reasons. You don't deserve your rank.
I will write again. People were informed by my friend that my account was stolen . I do not see these posts. But someone will confirm this because it is true. Posts were deleted. I did not know it was scam. It's not my fault.
U can talk with admin "Cyrus" He helped me recover my account.

BTW

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hacked-bitcointalk-org-user-data-goes-up-for-sale-on-dark-web/
shade_wrath

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:11:52 AM

Letting ppl using your stolen account to run the ICO in exchange of promising money would have been a red signal for me.
I'm far to be convince you've done the maximum to alert users. I've been wactching this topic and did not notice any warning. I don't buy the story. You failed to properly secure your account & warning ppl or keeped silent for greedy reasons. You don't deserve your rank.
I will write again. People were informed by my friend that my account was stolen . I do not see these posts. But someone will confirm this because it is true. Posts were deleted. I did not know it was scam. It's not my fault.
U can talk with admin "Cyrus" He helped me recover my account.

BTW

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hacked-bitcointalk-org-user-data-goes-up-for-sale-on-dark-web/

I also dont buy your clarifications, indeed if your account was hacked then why you let your friends do the work for you to create awareness.

Rather than coming out clean urself by making a new account to inform other that hacked account is used to run this ICO, you accepted compensation from the Project to use your account to keep the ICO running i.e. you rented this account to them!

shade_wrath

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:17:49 AM

Now you are afraid that people who lost money or efforts in bounty campaign will give you red trust so you are presenting a picture that you were not involved with the Project team. But the fact is you were involved in this project as you let them use your account in return of tokens!  Angry
You being aware of scam is separate thing itself!   Undecided

You don't have to go to dark web to buy bitcointalk accs, they are available in this forum itself.  Roll Eyes

If you are the original owner of this account then its such a demeaning thing that legendary members don't stand up for right thing when they know something is wrong!

Been here for so long and getting that rank comes with responsibility of helping, guiding and creating awareness for others. Its not just to get better earnings in signature campaign!  Sad Sad

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:29:58 AM

I think many campaign manager here on bitcointalk should learn from this. dont be gullible and always review ICO before accepting to be ICO campaign manager. I have seen alot of campaign manager who handle alot of ICO bounty but at the end of the campaign alot of it does not reach the soft cap so it turn to wasteful effort to bounty hunters. nowadays i dont only review ICO but also check the previous success rate of the campaign manager before joinning the campaign.
zoom2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

tell me there is any news on the project? Huh Huh Huh
jongoslondo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

tell me there is any news on the project? Huh Huh Huh

you can read a few pages from the last if you want to know the news dude,
this project didn't touch softcap.  Wink
shade_wrath

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:20:47 AM

https://imgur.com/a/TWWav

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=153922

MEGAman

This man is responsible for this situation!
He stole my account

Conversation betwen B1 scamers and my friend Ipsec:

https://imgur.com/a/XWDGd
I am asking again was this brought to attention of Moderators or Admins of bitcointalk before the ICO started or during the ICO? In what way you tried to stop the misuse of account?

I only see you posting the details about conversation with Beone project team. You allowed beone team willingly to run ICO using your account for compensation!

Someone gave them the account and then your friend came all the sudden (Not even you) telling its hacked account and need it back. The people who bought agreed to give compensation to settle the issue and at the end you got your account back.

Something is definitely amiss here.  Roll Eyes

deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:53:06 PM

Well, I still lost 2 days of my life on this & sure some investors are having bad days...Hope ppl will find out. Well play guys...well play.

lost 2 days for this ICO?
what are doing lol. offering a translation for this ICO campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: