Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NOVA TOKEN - $1.4 Billion Digital Card Game Market - CrowdSales NOW!!  (Read 20877 times)
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:41:04 AM

A very interesting project especially for gamers. I think there will be many who are interested in joining this project. Good luck and growing rapidly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kabbotintin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:44:25 AM

i dont know about the card game.but i want to join your project and also want to know this game.
BulgarianDragon

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:25:55 AM

I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?
nizran

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:20:54 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:25:51 PM by mprep

Thank you for your vote of confidence. Bring your friends in too. Chat with the founder and the team on https://t.me/novablitz

A very interesting project especially for gamers. I think there will be many who are interested in joining this project. Good luck and growing rapidly.

Thanks for your interest.

For more information on the project, refer to its White paper at:
https://docs.novablitz.com/Nova+Token+White+Paper.pdf

If you want to know how to play the game, check this out:
https://novablitz.com/how-to-play

Chat with the founders and team on Telegram at https://t.me/novablitz

i dont know about the card game.but i want to join your project and also want to know this game.
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:03:28 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:26:05 PM by mprep

interesting for every gamers.. especially card game lovers..
do you have the most telling way to attract gamers so like the game nova blitz?

Hi lamongan12345, why not just download and try out nova blitz before reading more on the white paper for the ICO ?  Cheesy

if you heard before the classic Magic the Gathering card game, then you should know who is Richard Garfield and Skaff Elias... do a google up on them...

they are the advisors for this ICO .... Grin Grin ... if you love card game, don't miss this ICO .....It will be a success one ..

interesting for every gamers.. especially card game lovers..
do you have the most telling way to attract gamers so like the game nova blitz?

Yes. I'm sure you can leverage with the current game you have available on steam Nova Blitz.

Anyway It's good to see an ICO that have a viable product instead of just white paper.

Hi Corez,

you are rights, a viable product means lower risk for the ICO investor...  Smiley

Developers benefit because they earn 90% of Nova Token revenue, compared to 70% on Android, iOS, and Steam. And, developers will receive funding to integrate Nova Tokens.

Nova token is designed to solve CCG issues by leverage on block chain technology thus incentives need to be there to encourage developer to integrate to their game....

As more developer integrate Nova Token, the demands for the token will increase

It is similar like how ERC20 create more values for Ethereum protocol  Grin Grin Grin
Vettabat

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:28:55 PM

Any information about how funds will be distributed after the ICO? Huh
nizran

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:18:12 PM

Funding allocation will be as follows:
Development - 50%
Marketing - 40%
Operations - 5%
Legal - 5%

Detailed information is available on page 20 of the Whitepaper:
https://docs.novablitz.com/Nova+Token+White+Paper.pdf

Any information about how funds will be distributed after the ICO? Huh
rezius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:44:57 PM

Really love this project after searching hours for some good ones.. but 100 billion tokens? How will the token ever be worth anything? How much will each token be sold for during the ICO?
nizran

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:35:26 AM

Thanks for your interest rezius. Every game that implements Nova Token will be a true trading card game, with player-owned cards that have real value. It will scale to millions of concurrent users, all using Nova Tokens to buy cards and enter tournaments. The aforesaid will generate the supply & demand of Nova Tokens, hence value of the 100 billion tokens will grow as more games implement Nova Tokens.

Really love this project after searching hours for some good ones.. but 100 billion tokens? How will the token ever be worth anything? How much will each token be sold for during the ICO?
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:13:41 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 06:26:35 PM by mprep

I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?

Hi BulgarianDragon,

HK citizen may participate in nova token ICO in december .

Hi Rezius,

you are correct that the project token hard cap is 100 billion however please bear in mind the project is raised through ETH, the soft-cap of the ETH is only 15,000 and the hard-cap is 70,000 ....so if we put it in fiat perspective, 10 pcs of USD 1 bill is equivalent to 1 pcs of USD10 bill so the question will be how many ETH is raised instead of how many token is being issued.

if you compare to the potential market of $1.4B.. the ETH raised through ICO is very minimal...and the ICO structure is only 1 tier, no presales, no discount for institutional investor and etc which is a more fair playing field for the investor.

corez

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:13:38 AM

1 tier. Thats a very fair ICO. Fixed price for everyone.

Day one ICO purcahse  for me
nizran

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:48:01 AM

Thank you for your support. Tell your friends too!

Day one ICO purcahse  for me
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:04:55 PM

is there any preico for Nova token?
nizran

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:41:23 PM

Hello bitofc,

There will be no preSale for the ICO. Token swap will just be one tier: a level playing field for all buyers.

is there any preico for Nova token?
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:02:27 PM

Day one ICO purcahse  for me

Hi corez,

you are right, everyone is being treated fairly even whales  Grin Grin Grin
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:27:12 PM

At first glance, the project deserves attention. I will study in more detail and, possibly, support you on the ICO.
NovaBlitz.ann (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:56:46 AM

At first glance, the project deserves attention. I will study in more detail and, possibly, support you on the ICO.

Hi Naes, thank you for the support...if you are a card gamer before..then you will know how powerful is nova token protocol in order to solve the card game issues ....cheers
Gaztingo

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:49:22 PM

Let me begin by saying I participated in the Kickstarter for NovaBlitz and check the website periodically for it's arrival on Mobile.  When I saw the announcement for the token I was really excited and intrigued.  

So onto my barrage of questions.

If you already own cards in Nova Blitz what happens after NovaTokens get tied to the game.  Do your existing cards get transferred on to that platform or will this be only new sets going forward.

Can you discuss more about providing a Stake in a card game.  Being new to cryptocurrencies I am not familar with the concept.  
Does this mean you will be spending those tokens?  Or is it more of a distribution of funds like in a mutal fund, so you're tokens would be allocated towards specific development teams as time goes on?

For the token exchange, I read that you would be exchanging ETH for the Nova Tokens.  Does this mean you need to own ETH to participate in the exchange or can you purchase with US Dollars at an ETH exchange rate equivalent?

A couple more philosophical questions on the token and market.  Can you share your thoughts on the market's appetite to going back to a TCG model versus a CCG model.  As you pointed out in the white paper the current digital ccg market does not support what the nova token  will provide, I think the closest we come is Magic the Gathering Online and even there you do not actually own the cards, although there is buying and selling of them.

The question is whether or not that is something the market wants to go back to since I would speculate a large portion of the digital ccg market never actually experienced the model of it's paper-based counterpart.  The concept of card "printing" and scarcity is another topic I wonder if the digital market will be able to wrap their heads around.

A follow up question to that is assuming this is something the market is looking for, why would a bigger company not just create their own token rather than using yours, Blizzard for example, although I would assume they are committed to their current business model at this stage?  I believe this is great for indie developers and studios not looking to sink R&D time into this area.  I am just wondering if there are concerns with success if competitive coins will arise to achieve the same thing.

Having been playing TCGs for 23 years I am very excited to see this next step in the evolution of the genre and wish you guys great success in the years to come.
NovaToken

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:28:57 AM

Let me begin by saying I participated in the Kickstarter for NovaBlitz and check the website periodically for it's arrival on Mobile.  When I saw the announcement for the token I was really excited and intrigued.

Awesome, glad to have you with us! One thing to know is that as a Kickstarter backer, you're automatically getting some Nova Tokens as a reward for supporting the project over the last two years.

If you already own cards in Nova Blitz what happens after NovaTokens get tied to the game.  Do your existing cards get transferred on to that platform or will this be only new sets going forward.

We're keeping Set 1 as a free-to-play set, so that new players can more easily join the game. All future sets will be ownable cards on the blockchain.

Can you discuss more about providing a Stake in a card game.  Being new to cryptocurrencies I am not familar with the concept.  
Does this mean you will be spending those tokens?  Or is it more of a distribution of funds like in a mutal fund, so you're tokens would be allocated towards specific development teams as time goes on?

With proof of stake, you still own the tokens that you stake. Your "mutual fund" example is a reasonable way of thinking about it. How it works is that you stake your tokens on a specific game/team, and then you'll get the cards that team creates. If you change your mind, you can pull back some or part of your stake and use it for something else (spend it or sell it).

For the token exchange, I read that you would be exchanging ETH for the Nova Tokens.  Does this mean you need to own ETH to participate in the exchange or can you purchase with US Dollars at an ETH exchange rate equivalent?

Yes, you need ETH to participate - the Nova Tokens will be transferred to your ethereum wallet when they're distributed, so you have to have a wallet too. We recommend MyEtherWallet for creating a wallet. You can buy ETH with USD on many major exchanges (but make sure you transfer the ETH to your wallet BEFORE contributing to the token sale - if you contribute from an exchange, you won't receive any Nova Tokens).

A couple more philosophical questions on the token and market.  Can you share your thoughts on the market's appetite to going back to a TCG model versus a CCG model.  As you pointed out in the white paper the current digital ccg market does not support what the nova token  will provide, I think the closest we come is Magic the Gathering Online and even there you do not actually own the cards, although there is buying and selling of them.

The question is whether or not that is something the market wants to go back to since I would speculate a large portion of the digital ccg market never actually experienced the model of it's paper-based counterpart.  The concept of card "printing" and scarcity is another topic I wonder if the digital market will be able to wrap their heads around.

A follow up question to that is assuming this is something the market is looking for, why would a bigger company not just create their own token rather than using yours, Blizzard for example, although I would assume they are committed to their current business model at this stage?  I believe this is great for indie developers and studios not looking to sink R&D time into this area.  I am just wondering if there are concerns with success if competitive coins will arise to achieve the same thing.

I think the digital gaming market as a whole understands scarcity very well - we're exposed to it on a daily basis, in games and beyond. There's rare item codes and top-end raid loot for MMOs like Word of Warcraft, legendary weapons in Destiny, and many more examples. What we know is that ownership is an incredibly powerful driver for people, and that's something that the recent crop of CCGs haven't succeeded at. And one of the reasons scarcity is confusing in paper TCGs is the fact that print runs aren't known. With Nova Tokens, the print run is recorded on the blockchain, so it's public information. That lets even the most casual player understand just how rare a given card is.

Bigger companies tend to be risk averse. So that's why we haven't seen big companies jump into token creation and blockchain. Also, big companies have shareholder responsibilities, and so tend to be very private in what they talk about. They're just not good fits for the more open communication required to run a token sale project. Smaller companies most likely both won't be able to create their own token, as they don't have the required skills on board, and won't want to, as the effort, risk, and investment required is considerable. Being able to jump on board an existing, developed, and supported platform is a much more sure bet for them.
corez

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:23:08 AM

I agree on the bigger companies tend to be risk adverse.

Most of the internet giant companies are basically start up in the first place.

Let's hope the blockchain era will create new giants.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: