Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MICRO][ICO] Microcoin - Auction Token - sale starts  (Read 778 times)
Microcoin jxk (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:14:41 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 02:18:21 AM by Microcoin jxk

Microcoin(MICRO)-Decentralized blockchain

ABOUT

Microcoin network is an open-source blockchain dedicated to the decentralization of auctions in real time.It will be transparent, reliable, adaptable without compromising on speed. The Microcoin network is not only aimed to register auctions and bids. It is the core of a complete new auctioning ecosystem aimed to provide an innovative solution for all worldwide auctioning players. Live auctioneers, escrow, appraisal experts, delivery services and online auctions providers will all be able to join the network, provide their services and add value to the blockchain. We need better shared decision making tools and processes in almost every facet of our community lives. We need them to be transparent and trusted, allowing deliberation and inclusion, removing barriers rather than stacking them up.
>Token for sale                               : 2,000,000      
>Token Total supply                         :10,000,000
>Token decimal                              :18
>Contract address;                         : https://etherscan.io/token/0x0d0b2ebbfbd2e02a657e8daa5ca87ba9a5f5488f
>To participate in our ICO click here :https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdS6R-tTk2-6Tb9KQ63Y-o_OSiEVUUwny5_29cXuKs4Z2E3xA/viewform

OUR VISION
Thanks to distributed ledger technology we can create systems that directly engage and empower constituencies, employing mechanisms enabling them to auction smartly and efficiently, and allowing them to see, first hand, the results of their auctioning activities.
Microcoin has built a token-based blockchain auctioning and decision-making platform that delivers unprecedented trust through the integrity and post-unforgeable attributes of distributed ledger technology. Auctioning can be computed transparently, in real time, by anyone in the world. These counts can happen in perpetuity, as results are permanently retained on the blockchain and can never be changed.The platform promotes participation, facilitates deliberation and creates opportunity for informed decision making. It is a method to engage constituents on matters that affect them with immediacy. It is a framework where representatives can collaborate with their constituency with unprecedented efficiency.

MICROCOIN (MICRO) TOKEN LIVE

Microcoin is a blockchain-based platform and ecosystem that enables auctioning efficiently processed. The platform operates through the use of Microcoin Tokens (MICRO). These tokens are used to pay for the volume transactions and other services within the ecosystem.
Microcoin is currently engaging with some Start up corporations, Local customers, Upcoming Auctioning companies, Fund Raising Organizations and also for non-profit Organizations which in turns is driving the token value and demand.

ROADMAP

User Created Templates
Create your own custom contract templates with a guided Contract Wizard to help you along. You can save these templates to your application account, and later recall these contract templates for testing and deployment on the blockchain.

Shared Contract Templates
Creating contracts can take a little time, so you will surely want to amortize your time spent by saving and sharing your contracts with others, in your group or team. Through your own personal library and team library, you will be able to share your created contracts with other users of your team.

Auctioning Integration

Through the Microcoin API our enterprise customers can add users to their team, create contract templates, test contracts on our test networks, submit contracts to the main blockchain, and get results of those contracts. The API will allow integration into existing Auctioning workflows at any stage. Any existing Auctioning application can be integrated into our smart contract workflow platform with ease.

Auctioning Solution
By using the Auctioning Advanced User Interface on our platform, Microcoin end customers will be able to create and manage teams of users, and create contract templates, share those templates among team members and deploy contracts to the main blockchain network for execution. Microcoin users can test and deploy contracts, and save contracts into their auctioning account on Microcoin platform or any third party platform. Auctioning Solution is a hosted solution for auctioning participant, offering all the functionality of our standard platform plus additional features that are necessary for our users. Also with the existence of Microcoin, Auctioning prganizations do not have to worry about Auction participants currency since Microcoin will have a SWAP exchange for local currencies in USD,KRW,GBP,VND,IDR,PESOS,INR & EUR .

Mobile App
A better experience on mobile with push notifications and integration with Google Voice on Android where by Auctioning website can easily make use of our mobile app API anywhere in the world to make actioning easier for users.

TOKEN SALE & AIRDROP

>AirDrop phase(I)      : closed [ 5000 participants filled]
>Public ICO start date                     : 13th November 2017
>Public ICO finish date                    : 4th December 2017
>Click here to Participate; https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdS6R-tTk2-6Tb9KQ63Y-o_OSiEVUUwny5_29cXuKs4Z2E3xA/viewform

>NOTE; All payment should be made to this wallet [0x7fF99b6c15DFfB9eC462AD09F68776Cb1220A9FE] and payment of tokens would be sent to the exact match of sender's wallet address.

TOKEN PRICES

>0.0016ETH------------> 1 MICRO
>0.016ETH------------->  10 MICRO
>0.16ETH---------------> 100 MICRO
>1.6ETH----------------> 1000 MICRO

Original bitcointalk page ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2383175.0
Telegram page               ;  https://t.me/Micro_coin
Telegram group              ;  https://t.me/Microcoin01
Twitter Page                  ; https://twitter.com/Micro_coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:20:31 PM

Airdrop is already closed  Grin
Microcoin jxk (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:33:17 PM

Airdrop is already closed  Grin

Yes AIRDROP IS CLOSED
 we already have more than 5000 particiapnts already..
wait for our 2nd phaSE AIRDROP
herma

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:36:01 PM

Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...

Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.
Lion_ashy

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:39:18 PM

I kinda like the roadmap of this coin. Am definitely putting on my watchlist. Best of Luck
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:46:32 PM

I joined the airdrop already.... The roadmap of this project is awesome.....
Lion_ashy

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:47:03 PM

Microcoin(MICRO)-Decentralized blockchain

ABOUT

Microcoin network is an open-source blockchain dedicated to the decentralization of auctions in real time.It will be transparent, reliable, adaptable without compromising on speed. The Microcoin network is not only aimed to register auctions and bids. It is the core of a complete new auctioning ecosystem aimed to provide an innovative solution for all worldwide auctioning players. Live auctioneers, escrow, appraisal experts, delivery services and online auctions providers will all be able to join the network, provide their services and add value to the blockchain. We need better shared decision making tools and processes in almost every facet of our community lives. We need them to be transparent and trusted, allowing deliberation and inclusion, removing barriers rather than stacking them up.

OUR VISION
Thanks to distributed ledger technology we can create systems that directly engage and empower constituencies, employing mechanisms enabling them to auction smartly and efficiently, and allowing them to see, first hand, the results of their auctioning activities.
Microcoin has built a token-based blockchain auctioning and decision-making platform that delivers unprecedented trust through the integrity and post-unforgeable attributes of distributed ledger technology. Auctioning can be computed transparently, in real time, by anyone in the world. These counts can happen in perpetuity, as results are permanently retained on the blockchain and can never be changed.The platform promotes participation, facilitates deliberation and creates opportunity for informed decision making. It is a method to engage constituents on matters that affect them with immediacy. It is a framework where representatives can collaborate with their constituency with unprecedented efficiency.

MICROCOIN (MICRO) TOKEN LIVE

Microcoin is a blockchain-based platform and ecosystem that enables auctioning efficiently processed. The platform operates through the use of Microcoin Tokens (MICRO). These tokens are used to pay for the volume transactions and other services within the ecosystem.
Microcoin is currently engaging with some Start up corporations, Local customers, Upcoming Auctioning companies, Fund Raising Organizations and also for non-profit Organizations which in turns is driving the token value and demand.

ROADMAP

User Created Templates
Create your own custom contract templates with a guided Contract Wizard to help you along. You can save these templates to your application account, and later recall these contract templates for testing and deployment on the blockchain.

Shared Contract Templates
Creating contracts can take a little time, so you will surely want to amortize your time spent by saving and sharing your contracts with others, in your group or team. Through your own personal library and team library, you will be able to share your created contracts with other users of your team.

Auctioning Integration

Through the Microcoin API our enterprise customers can add users to their team, create contract templates, test contracts on our test networks, submit contracts to the main blockchain, and get results of those contracts. The API will allow integration into existing Auctioning workflows at any stage. Any existing Auctioning application can be integrated into our smart contract workflow platform with ease.

Auctioning Solution
By using the Auctioning Advanced User Interface on our platform, Microcoin end customers will be able to create and manage teams of users, and create contract templates, share those templates among team members and deploy contracts to the main blockchain network for execution. Microcoin users can test and deploy contracts, and save contracts into their auctioning account on Microcoin platform or any third party platform. Auctioning Solution is a hosted solution for auctioning participant, offering all the functionality of our standard platform plus additional features that are necessary for our users. Also with the existence of Microcoin, Auctioning prganizations do not have to worry about Auction participants currency since Microcoin will have a SWAP exchange for local currencies in USD,KRW,GBP,VND,IDR,PESOS,INR & EUR .

Mobile App
A better experience on mobile with push notifications and integration with Google Voice on Android where by Auctioning website can easily make use of our mobile app API anywhere in the world to make actioning easier for users.

TOKEN SALE & AIRDROP

>AirDrop phase(I)      : closed [ 5000 participants filled]
>Public ICO start date                     : 13th November 2017
>Public ICO finish date                    : 4th December 2017
>Token for sale                               : 2,000,000       
>Token Total supply                         :10,000,000
>Token decimal                              :18
>Contract address;                         : https://etherscan.io/token/0x0d0b2ebbfbd2e02a657e8daa5ca87ba9a5f5488f
>To participate in our ICO click here :https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdS6R-tTk2-6Tb9KQ63Y-o_OSiEVUUwny5_29cXuKs4Z2E3xA/viewform
>NOTE; All payment should be made to this wallet [0x7fF99b6c15DFfB9eC462AD09F68776Cb1220A9FE] and payment of tokens would be sent to the exact match of sender's wallet address.

Original bitcointalk page ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2383175.0
Telegram page               ;  https://t.me/Micro_coin
Telegram group              ;  https://t.me/Microcoin01
Twitter Page                  ; https://twitter.com/Micro_coin

tekimebounty

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:48:01 PM

Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...

Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

Agree. Think about bounty, thats a great idea.
fiolvb

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:51:06 PM

Hi,

Looks like a neat project. Will need bounties to spread awareness, though. Just my opinion.

Andy
Microcoin jxk (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:52:36 PM

Definately the TEAM has plans on different bounty
Fonix

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:52:54 PM

How is it possible to have 5000 participant just a few minutes after you posted the ANN? Is it the second ANN page and the first was deleted?
Baoai

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:07:10 PM

I think you should give all details about your project. Thanks
Bhadz0118

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:47:39 PM

I send .05 eth in the address at microcoin token sale form from my wallet address 0x3fC7d5C553f53fB82aC98c7CC1c5F77fE2F0653a
 With TXHASH  0x8c7ae3857b27d2e50e40d651dfa5914a7094b7589d3e2aee0a1b2c119af4911d but i cannot submit the form having an error upon form submission stating " must be a number" at my answer  please check for i want to make a future investment. Thanks
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:04:43 PM

Is there a website or whitepaper?
I also want to know some details about your team.
Microcoin jxk (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:09:09 PM

I send .05 eth in the address at microcoin token sale form from my wallet address 0x3fC7d5C553f53fB82aC98c7CC1c5F77fE2F0653a
 With TXHASH  0x8c7ae3857b27d2e50e40d651dfa5914a7094b7589d3e2aee0a1b2c119af4911d but i cannot submit the form having an error upon form submission stating " must be a number" at my answer  please check for i want to make a future investment. Thanks

Thanks for the update..
our team already has a long queue of the same issue... The whole issue has been resolved...
kindly filled the form now.
Microcoin jxk (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:11:31 AM

How is it possible to have 5000 participant just a few minutes after you posted the ANN? Is it the second ANN page and the first was deleted?

THAT SOUNDS VERY FUNNY....The first thing we did was first doing a free airdrop followed by this ANN
Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:25:49 AM

I really like the concept of this project, i joined airdrop, expect more good news. good luck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Baoai

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:29:51 AM

Waiting for the commencement of the ICO.
Microcoin jxk (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:11:31 PM

Waiting for the commencement of the ICO.

ICO already started since Nov 13th...
click on the  link to participate.
clupo911

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:28:48 AM

Hi Dev and team , like project was hoping for any updates Huh? thanks you
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: